I'm new to TL and esports, but not Starcraft. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Also, I'm in the beta, so anyone can take a spin on my Bronze, haha.
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Vannion
United States6 Posts
I'm new to TL and esports, but not Starcraft. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Also, I'm in the beta, so anyone can take a spin on my Bronze, haha. | ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
| ||
|
mav451
United States1596 Posts
On May 12 2010 04:31 LuckyFool wrote: man this lan is gonna be out of control rofl I told the LAN center 20 people like 2 weeks ago... Lol how big is this place? The last time I was with this many gamers was senior skip day, for all-day CSing at the local PC room. | ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
it gets pretty crowded at night but the majority of us will be there from like 12-6pm. | ||
|
Issor
United States870 Posts
| ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
I highly recommend anyone interested in beta downloading the installer on a flash drive if you have a 4 or 8gb flashdrive (in case it's not loaded on your PC at the lan center) the problem though is there's 12+ worth of patches to download too, dunno how we're gonna get around that, the LAN center might bitch at us... oh well that'd be nothing new. | ||
|
Zlasher
United States9129 Posts
| ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Zlasher
United States9129 Posts
| ||
|
StorrZerg
United States13922 Posts
On May 12 2010 02:39 Issorlol wrote: Show nested quote + On May 11 2010 14:21 StorrZerg wrote: sweet, hehe now is the osl finals (or msl) that weekend? and is it after the lan (that night) or the night before? The OSL finals (flash vs effort (sorry kal olol)... i'd like to see effort take it, but it won't happen) take place at 5:00 AM that day, so that shouldn't conflict. I'm really excited for the MSL finals the weekend after, though. BTW, do any of the places that we'll be that day have age restrictions? My friend and I are both 17. LoL its really funny you expect effort to beat kal, thats cute. and for conflict that fucken sucks. Granted we could do what we did the first time, everyone avoid watching or looking at the games etc, and then we can possibly all go and watch them after the lan. That might be a pretty sweet deal Age restrictions, no you guys are fine. | ||
|
Phelix
1931 Posts
| ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
Next week I'm going to send out a batch of PM's to recheck the confirmations to figure out exactly how many people are coming but we keep getting new signups still... And it seems like we might have over 24. | ||
|
Sadistx
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
| ||
|
Ranix
United States666 Posts
| ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
| ||
|
StorrZerg
United States13922 Posts
| ||
|
Zlasher
United States9129 Posts
| ||
|
LuckyFool
United States9015 Posts
On May 12 2010 08:11 StorrZerg wrote: we probably will have less people going to dinner after, we usually lose about 1/3 going to dinner i think yea I forgot to factor out the guys like tossim who get lost from the lan center to dinner/house. ![]() kekekeke. | ||
|
Ranix
United States666 Posts
| ||
|
CaucasianAsian
Korea (South)11602 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney League of LegendsCalm Shuttle White-Ra Mini ZZZero.O firebathero soO Sacsri Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8688 FrodaN2183 Liquid`RaSZi2104 fl0m1222 crisheroes305 Pyrionflax200 IndyStarCraft Livibee186 ToD179 C9.Mang0110 Mew2King61 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Adnapsc2 StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • niya90s • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|