• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:50
CEST 20:50
KST 03:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7966 users

NoVA/DC LAN...Spring Planning... - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
April 01 2010 02:49 GMT
#41
Sad news guys, 3 days ago Netolic closed for good.

New management was epic fail. I can see why, they were always so hard to work with whenever I called or wanted to talk to them to work out a LAN it took me like 3+ phone calls and nobody knew shit or could answer any questions. Last November they handed management over to some other people and they just fucked stuff up. Xeris got a taste of that fockery in trying to plan a LAN back in November.

As of 3/28 they've ceased all business operations. Failll.
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
April 01 2010 03:36 GMT
#42
WOW fail.

Anyway, if you nerds are having dinner or something else in that general area this weekend, give me a call. I should be able to show up.
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
April 01 2010 05:36 GMT
#43
LOL at Netolic. I guess more dark room gaming while coughing on second hand smoke.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
MorningMusume11
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3490 Posts
April 01 2010 07:02 GMT
#44
On April 01 2010 14:36 CaucasianAsian wrote:
LOL at Netolic. I guess more dark room gaming while coughing on second hand smoke.


At least at Seoul I can watch dramas... -_-.
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
April 01 2010 10:06 GMT
#45
Who would watch dramas when they can watch the stove work on ICCUP?

Or participate in a FFA everyone MUST cheese game?

or a Capture the Flag on Fastest?
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
April 02 2010 05:08 GMT
#46
Alex would rather watch dramas instead of iccup. He'd prolly rather alt tab during games to watch the latest kpop vids on youtube too... (And when I say Alex obv I mean the Momusu Alex not the Haemonculus Alex)

Oh and um since Netolic doesn't exist anymore I guess I'll have to stop in Seoul on Saturday to play CSL match then after that I'll plan to go to dinner with CA around 9 or 10pm. Anyone who wants to join up with us should text/call me between now and then. And if you don't have my number... PM me>!>!
MorningMusume11
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3490 Posts
April 02 2010 05:17 GMT
#47
On April 02 2010 14:08 LuckyFool wrote:
Alex would rather watch dramas instead of iccup. He'd prolly rather alt tab during games to watch the latest kpop vids on youtube too... (And when I say Alex obv I mean the Momusu Alex not the Haemonculus Alex)

Oh and um since Netolic doesn't exist anymore I guess I'll have to stop in Seoul on Saturday to play CSL match then after that I'll plan to go to dinner with CA around 9 or 10pm. Anyone who wants to join up with us should text/call me between now and then. And if you don't have my number... PM me>!>!


Where u guys doing for dinner that night?
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
April 02 2010 05:23 GMT
#48
I dunno up to CA. We might not decide exactly until the day of.
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
April 02 2010 18:36 GMT
#49
Oh man good times indeed at Seoul PC.
Chains none
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
April 03 2010 05:47 GMT
#50
my phone is dead and i don't have a charger. lucky PM me ur phone number so i can call from my house when i'm free
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Sentient66
Profile Joined July 2009
United States651 Posts
April 03 2010 05:59 GMT
#51
I'm down for this one.
seNsiX.421
MorningMusume11
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3490 Posts
April 03 2010 06:04 GMT
#52
On April 03 2010 14:47 CaucasianAsian wrote:
my phone is dead and i don't have a charger. lucky PM me ur phone number so i can call from my house when i'm free


If you have Verizon you can just go to the dealer there and have them charge it for you... but I think you got Sprint? Now that sux... unless theres a Sprint dealer around us?
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-03 06:19:20
April 03 2010 06:18 GMT
#53
there's one in tysons afaik and one in woodbridge, but a charger costs like $40 or some ridiculous amount. Yea Sprint sucks.

I got lucky's number, I'll also post in the thread tomorrow as I'm leaving. I don't think it will be too late. Got early dinner (more like my lunch at 3ish) at my grandparents house near Seoul, so if it is getting late, i'll just go from there and call from there or something. IDK we'll figure it out!

My family usually hang out there as a family until 6 or 7 sometimes 8ish. at my grandparents then i'll get back and call lucky and post here.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
starsDC
Profile Joined April 2010
11 Posts
April 03 2010 06:25 GMT
#54
Hope to make it!!
Soul Gaming Retired
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
April 03 2010 06:27 GMT
#55
let me know for food as well!!!! i wants to tags longss nom nom
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
starsDC
Profile Joined April 2010
11 Posts
April 03 2010 06:28 GMT
#56
Storr let me get ur Email or vent info thanks dude!
Soul Gaming Retired
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
April 03 2010 07:25 GMT
#57
wow Stars nice to hear from you again haha sweet!

oh and about tomorrow CA; I'll be at Seoul from like 7-9 prolly and after we can go to dinner, if your eating lunch at like 3 It's better if we go later anyway (after CSL matches and stuff) I'll plan for a late dinner.
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
April 03 2010 11:22 GMT
#58
On April 03 2010 16:25 LuckyFool wrote:
wow Stars nice to hear from you again haha sweet!

oh and about tomorrow CA; I'll be at Seoul from like 7-9 prolly and after we can go to dinner, if your eating lunch at like 3 It's better if we go later anyway (after CSL matches and stuff) I'll plan for a late dinner.


Ok so my phone seems to have gone on strike.

Someone shoot me a PM with details for dinner, and I'll come join!
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-03 15:39:03
April 03 2010 15:30 GMT
#59
whats up with you nerds and broken phones... buncha fail users right here imo. rofl.

nobody try to call me before 6:30 I'll be at work and it'll probably go straight to voicemail. texting is fine but none of you have phones... lul
MorningMusume11
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3490 Posts
April 03 2010 16:00 GMT
#60
On April 04 2010 00:30 LuckyFool wrote:
whats up with you nerds and broken phones... buncha fail users right here imo. rofl.

nobody try to call me before 6:30 I'll be at work and it'll probably go straight to voicemail. texting is fine but none of you have phones... lul


Bish my phone working. I think I might try to go to Annandale kinda early cuz I really REALLY need to get out of my house. Worst week ever...

And CA, just go to the Sprint here in Woodbridge and see if they can charge your phone -_-
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19960
Calm 3629
Mini 424
Mind 84
910 65
Free 63
soO 31
Trap 31
Aegong 23
Dota 2
Gorgc5189
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.