• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:58
CEST 22:58
KST 05:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6796 users

[Update] Twitter SC2 Betakey Contest - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 20 2009 00:41 GMT
#61
lol I just made a twitter account for this contest and stuff after this contest ends I will never be visiting twitter again
When I think of something else, something will go here
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
August 20 2009 00:43 GMT
#62
On August 20 2009 08:50 So no fek wrote:
Did that, though I left out the rules part. So I guess I should tweet it again.

No, you don't need to leave the rules part in.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
August 20 2009 00:47 GMT
#63
I'm pretty sure all you need to do is type #sc2fan in your @starcraft message to be included. Don't quote me though
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 01:13:53
August 20 2009 00:56 GMT
#64
I did this even though I won't be able to use the beta key... I'll probably give it away to someone at TL.

+ Show Spoiler +
start begging
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Zabestrial
Profile Joined June 2009
United States194 Posts
August 20 2009 01:32 GMT
#65
On August 20 2009 09:56 motbob wrote:
I did this even though I won't be able to use the beta key... I'll probably give it away to someone at TL.

+ Show Spoiler +
start begging


PLEASE!!!
lol i sent one in but i tweeted in my account was that correecT?
www.YouTube.com/BreakingHaven
Zabestrial
Profile Joined June 2009
United States194 Posts
August 20 2009 01:33 GMT
#66
On August 20 2009 09:41 blade55555 wrote:
lol I just made a twitter account for this contest and stuff after this contest ends I will never be visiting twitter again


lmao same here


-Zabestrial
www.YouTube.com/BreakingHaven
Aznleeman
Profile Joined November 2007
United States208 Posts
August 20 2009 01:43 GMT
#67
The update about how everyone wins will most likely be invalid after 3 more days. The general tendency for competitions like these is that during the last few days the number of registrants increases exponentially.
._.???
onmach
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1241 Posts
August 20 2009 02:03 GMT
#68
If the current rate of submissions keeps up for the rest of the competition, chances would be maybe a couple percent. If it increases (which I think it will do thanks to that blizzard tweet) it will fall to a fraction of a percent.
Alizee-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States845 Posts
August 20 2009 02:09 GMT
#69
I wonder if I'm boned... I didn't add in RT or 500 SC2 beta keys going to our biggest but I added @Starcraft and #sc2fan so I wonder if that's ok or I'm boned, several people didn't have that stuff in either so :x yeah definitely oh and for everyone else...............................dont sign up >.<
Strength behind the Pride
zazen
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Brazil695 Posts
August 20 2009 02:11 GMT
#70
I don't think anyone cares, beta not starting this year. I'd rather watch BW.
"The quest for nexus has brought many men of genius to insanity... HUEHUEHUE!"
ShivaN
Profile Joined January 2007
United States933 Posts
August 20 2009 02:31 GMT
#71
On August 20 2009 11:09 Alizee- wrote:
I wonder if I'm boned... I didn't add in RT or 500 SC2 beta keys going to our biggest but I added @Starcraft and #sc2fan so I wonder if that's ok or I'm boned, several people didn't have that stuff in either so :x yeah definitely oh and for everyone else...............................dont sign up >.<

Afaik you only needed to have the #sc2fan somewhere in the re-tweet, so you should be straight.
Simple
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States801 Posts
August 20 2009 02:42 GMT
#72
im much more excited to get the full experience with single player than to get a taste of multiplayer with beta
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
August 20 2009 02:45 GMT
#73
On August 20 2009 11:11 zazen wrote:
I don't think anyone cares, beta not starting this year. I'd rather watch BW.


Thats a bold statement. A ton of people care even if they can't play it this year when the beta does get released they get to play it while you just watch youtube video's wishing you could play it.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Islandsnake
Profile Joined April 2009
United States679 Posts
August 20 2009 03:48 GMT
#74
I hope as long as you twittered @starcraft and #sc2fan in the same tweet that your fine...needing to put in RT and the other jazz doesn't make too much sense -..-

Alot of people did that,and since its one entry per person I don't want to enter again lol
Bang!
F[5]aLaMaT
Profile Joined May 2009
United States71 Posts
August 20 2009 04:16 GMT
#75
they shouldve put up more than 500, especially on twitter.. really..
Legend
Strayline
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States330 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 04:39:45
August 20 2009 04:39 GMT
#76
It's not true anymore... if you look at the feed they were getting a tweet every few hours for a until they said: hey good odds--now there are dozens a every minute. Good luck heh
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 04:52:02
August 20 2009 04:49 GMT
#77
How do I "tweet" them my answer?

I am new to this whole thing and frightened.

If I get one from the gaming industry (nothing to do with tweeting) and win one from this I'll give one away.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
inlagdsil
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada957 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 05:57:46
August 20 2009 05:52 GMT
#78
On August 20 2009 13:49 ShaperofDreams wrote:
How do I "tweet" them my answer?

I am new to this whole thing and frightened.

If I get one from the gaming industry (nothing to do with tweeting) and win one from this I'll give one away.

I am just as confused. I posted RT @StarCraft 500 SC2 beta keys going to our biggest #SC2fan [Insert what makes you our biggest fan! -pics OK] Rules: http://bit.ly/iS2m6 the only place I knew how, on my home page, after having joined the SC group. Is that all I need to do?

There are times when it helps to be a twelve year old girl...

EDIT: that is indeed the only place to write. Just copy the format and tweet it. (no need to include the rules) Make sure to join the SC group first.

I feel like such a noob.
There is nothing cuter than a zergling when it has just started taking crack
Virtuoso
Profile Joined December 2008
United States119 Posts
August 20 2009 06:03 GMT
#79
omg people DO THIS!!! HURRYY BUMP!!!!!! BUT its only because i love you all HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!
fan of the top 3 terrans Flash Fantasy leta GOGO TERRANS
Tsagacity
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2124 Posts
August 20 2009 06:09 GMT
#80
Don't post the update in too many places I'm liking these odds.
"Everyone worse than me at video games is a noob. Everyone better than me doesn't have a life."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 532
JuggernautJason33
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 662
Dewaltoss 105
firebathero 92
Zeus 69
Trap 41
910 30
Bale 26
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever322
Counter-Strike
edward134
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS121
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4812
Liquid`Hasu2000
Other Games
summit1g5954
shahzam455
byalli448
C9.Mang0176
KnowMe134
UpATreeSC88
Chillindude29
Trikslyr24
Railgan18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream201
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 77
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 2m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 2m
Stellar Fest
16h 2m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.