• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:04
CEST 14:04
KST 21:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9048 users

[Update] Twitter SC2 Betakey Contest - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21 22 Next All
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
August 20 2009 06:12 GMT
#81
thanks i'll be collecting my free beta key
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
August 20 2009 06:50 GMT
#82
i do not understand all the jibberish in this thread. anyone care to put it in laymen's terms?
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 07:16:47
August 20 2009 07:06 GMT
#83
On August 20 2009 14:52 inlagdsil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 13:49 ShaperofDreams wrote:
How do I "tweet" them my answer?

I am new to this whole thing and frightened.

If I get one from the gaming industry (nothing to do with tweeting) and win one from this I'll give one away.

I am just as confused. I posted RT @StarCraft 500 SC2 beta keys going to our biggest #SC2fan [Insert what makes you our biggest fan! -pics OK] Rules: http://bit.ly/iS2m6 the only place I knew how, on my home page, after having joined the SC group. Is that all I need to do?

There are times when it helps to be a twelve year old girl...

EDIT: that is indeed the only place to write. Just copy the format and tweet it. (no need to include the rules) Make sure to join the SC group first.

I feel like such a noob.




Can you give me a screenshot of your tweet? Or something so I can see what I'm am supposed to do.


edit: - nevermind I got it.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 07:22:50
August 20 2009 07:20 GMT
#84
On August 20 2009 15:50 CharlieMurphy wrote:
i do not understand all the jibberish in this thread. anyone care to put it in laymen's terms?



1 - Register for Twitter
2- "follow" starcraft
3- write anything that includes "#sc2fan" into the box at homepage.
4- Cross fingers


edit: also after you can click on the "#sc2fan" link in your post to check if you've officially entered.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
zerotol
Profile Joined August 2009
Belgium508 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 07:30:15
August 20 2009 07:29 GMT
#85
On August 15 2009 06:04 pR0gR4m3R wrote:

USA and Canada Citizens only.. bye bye rest of the world




Why is this? Its not like a betakey needs delivery now does it.
Now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
August 20 2009 07:34 GMT
#86
Blizzard clearly plans to shatter the Quebecan separatist movement.
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
Tef
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden443 Posts
August 20 2009 11:23 GMT
#87
On August 20 2009 16:29 zerotol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2009 06:04 pR0gR4m3R wrote:

USA and Canada Citizens only.. bye bye rest of the world




Why is this? Its not like a betakey needs delivery now does it.


Indeed. They are stuck in the "region limit" mentality that many american companies have. Which leads to piracy outside of that particular region.
Dont fuck up, dont fuck yourself
Alizee-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States845 Posts
August 20 2009 11:27 GMT
#88
Viva la Uhhmerica. Seriously have your own countries make amazing games then you can do the same exclusivity things we do. I know that sounds standoffish, but its true.
Strength behind the Pride
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 12:02:49
August 20 2009 12:02 GMT
#89
On August 20 2009 20:27 Alizee- wrote:
Viva la Uhhmerica. Seriously have your own countries make amazing games then you can do the same exclusivity things we do. I know that sounds standoffish, but its true.

Lol are you serious?

The reason it is limited is that the first wave of the beta is North America, second wave is Europe or Asia - I forget.

It's such fucking bullshit when games/services limit themselves to one region (spotify, bunch of youtube bullshit, lots of asian games...). This is different however.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Strayline
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States330 Posts
August 20 2009 12:53 GMT
#90
If you go here:

http://twitter.com/search?q=#SC2fan

you can see that people are entering the contest every minute or so... it's not good odds anymore
TheFoReveRwaR
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States10657 Posts
August 20 2009 13:02 GMT
#91
Ya this sounds like bullshit.

OH YA THEY JUST HAVE 500 KEYS EH?
Being healthy, it has been said, really consists of having the same disease as everybody else.
petzergling
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
538 Posts
August 20 2009 13:11 GMT
#92
i smell bullshit as well. When i registered (first day) Starcraft had 3k followers. At the time of posting that "everyone would get a beta key" they had over 9k. I'm sure that 5500+ of those followers arent random people joining and not applying
Mod Edit: Don't bold your entire post
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
August 20 2009 14:03 GMT
#93
Well if the entry has to fit a certain format then its very possible they haven't reached the 500 people. That or they might be hinting that they're going to give a beta key to everyone. :D
♞
petzergling
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
538 Posts
August 20 2009 14:26 GMT
#94
yeah because I'm sure they're just going to give out 10k beta keys

people are so mindless when it comes to prizes
Mod Edit: Don't bold your entire post
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 15:11:54
August 20 2009 14:52 GMT
#95
Unless people are entering multiple times and it is automatically disqualifying them or they're from outside North America I definitely would have thought that there were more than 500 entries before yesterday

Since saying "if our contest ended now..." is such a cocktease to say to people who were already entered I hope they give the first 500 entries their own keys but I'm not really counting on it
Strayline
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States330 Posts
August 20 2009 16:53 GMT
#96
I went back and looked at the feed... before post: 1 response every few hours. After the post: 1+ per minute. They weren't lying I don't think... just now it's really bad odds.
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12256 Posts
August 20 2009 17:23 GMT
#97
My tweet doesn't show up on the list of #sc2fan results... what did I do wrong? I mentioned it in my tweet along with @Starcraft...
Moderator
Lefnui
Profile Joined November 2008
United States753 Posts
August 20 2009 19:23 GMT
#98
I'm such a Twitter newb, even after reading a lot of the responses here I'm still confused. I posted something including #sc2fan on that home page box, where it brought me right after registering. So I should be good? Where can I check that it worked?
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 21:03:00
August 20 2009 21:02 GMT
#99
type @starcraft I am such a big #sc2fan I would lick one thousand dicks to play it right now

or something like that

also I think you have to be following starcraft
Raydog
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States632 Posts
August 25 2009 06:06 GMT
#100
so its over right now... anyone receive a key?
Shew
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV416
Rex81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko366
ProTech130
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33217
Hyuk 1299
Jaedong 1046
actioN 558
Soma 423
Horang2 385
Soulkey 332
BeSt 325
Mini 296
EffOrt 295
[ Show more ]
Larva 280
Light 221
Stork 211
910 207
Last 182
Zeus 176
Snow 145
Rush 135
ggaemo 108
Pusan 83
ZerO 67
Mind 50
Yoon 50
Creator 42
Mong 41
Free 37
hero 36
Shinee 35
Killer 35
Sharp 32
Bale 28
sorry 22
HiyA 18
yabsab 17
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8089
Dendi487
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1574
markeloff106
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2808
Khaldor1009
Other Games
gofns34965
singsing1835
B2W.Neo313
XBOCT311
Pyrionflax263
DeMusliM225
byalli112
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)7
hiko2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH319
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1467
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
57m
The PondCast
21h 57m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.