• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:40
CEST 19:40
KST 02:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8165 users

Beta imminent

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
ManWithCheese
Profile Joined July 2007
Canada246 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-09 19:31:01
June 09 2009 19:26 GMT
#1
The ability to opt-in from your battle.net account + Show Spoiler +
http://us.battle.net/
is now gone and has been for the past few days, basically the application process is now done and the beta is really close to starting. With invites already being sent out to a select few people this only compounds this only shows just how close to the beta we are. However a little while back Karune mentioned the beta starting in summer but that could be taken a lot of different ways, like for me I consider it to be summer already as its really hot out so who knows, we could end up seeing mass invites go out in 1-2 weeks or possible late June to the official start of summer.

So in other words start checking your email daily.
Skyze
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada2324 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-09 19:32:30
June 09 2009 19:32 GMT
#2
Nice find. Checked it out and it is indeed gone.
Canada Gaming ~~ The-Feared
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
June 09 2009 19:32 GMT
#3
Im dying of anxiousness. Seriously
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
rushz0rz
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada5300 Posts
June 09 2009 19:36 GMT
#4
I hope I get in. I've never got into a Blizzard beta for the 11 years I've been a fan. Would be a real treat to beta test the sequel to the best game ever.
IntoTheRainBOw fan~
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
June 09 2009 19:38 GMT
#5
DEAR GOD THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME ITS FINALS WEEK AND I SHOULD BE THINKING ABOUT FINALS BUT ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS SC2.

(Caps really is warranted when talking about the sc2 beta)
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
Skyze
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada2324 Posts
June 09 2009 19:41 GMT
#6
I really do too. I sumbitted a great application to the SCL thing on April 1st so I should get in there (if they reward actual achievements not just random bullshit) and I was also on Blizz friends lists for past games, got into the past 3 beta testing from that, along with the opt-in.. But I think im gonna try writing a guide for TL tonight to increase my chances, I really want this (life sucks right now, need some happiness)
Canada Gaming ~~ The-Feared
Woyn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United Kingdom1628 Posts
June 09 2009 19:45 GMT
#7
I can not wait =O
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
June 09 2009 19:47 GMT
#8
Guy's i already announced that it was July 17. Please see news post for science.
Husky
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3362 Posts
June 09 2009 19:49 GMT
#9
On June 10 2009 04:47 ESPORTS wrote:
Guy's i already announced that it was July 17. Please see news post for science.


I am so in love with your flawless math skills.
Commentaries: youtube.com/HuskyStarcraft
Tsagacity
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2124 Posts
June 09 2009 20:05 GMT
#10
Dammit. I knew the stuff from the OP already, and then when I saw this thread title my heart skipped a beat
"Everyone worse than me at video games is a noob. Everyone better than me doesn't have a life."
_Spooky_
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States71 Posts
June 09 2009 20:08 GMT
#11
Can't wait
As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death. -Da Vinci
X3N0N
Profile Joined December 2008
United States78 Posts
June 09 2009 20:13 GMT
#12
I hate Blizzard for doing this to me. Since Christmas when I graduated, I've just been sitting around, working weird jobs, traveling, vacationing, and playing Brood War. Starting June 22, I have a new full time job, and I'm absolutely positive that the Beta is going to be released immediately thereafter. So for the last 6 months, I've been waiting anxiously for SC2, and I've had tons of time I could be playing it. New job=no time.

Please don't do this to me...
zazen
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Brazil695 Posts
June 09 2009 21:02 GMT
#13
I've been daydreaming about SC2 for weeks now, seriously, this has got to stop.
"The quest for nexus has brought many men of genius to insanity... HUEHUEHUE!"
Strayline
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States330 Posts
June 09 2009 21:02 GMT
#14
It's still the main link on www.blizzard.com
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 09 2009 21:03 GMT
#15
its still on the side of www.blizzard.com
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Josealtron
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States219 Posts
June 09 2009 21:06 GMT
#16
Yep, you can still change beta preferences
"If you give up on yourself, you give up on the world."
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
June 09 2009 21:21 GMT
#17
I can't even remember which email I used for this.

fml!.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Vedic
Profile Joined March 2008
United States582 Posts
June 09 2009 21:23 GMT
#18
Nah, seems to be just a bug - probably just devs working on battle.net.
I tried to commit seppuku, but I accidentally committed bukkake.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
June 09 2009 21:31 GMT
#19
On June 10 2009 04:32 Folca wrote:
Im dying of anxiousness. Seriously



I have been for the passed month. So sick of every other game right now.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
June 09 2009 21:33 GMT
#20
I've been finding it really hard to sleep at night. Life seems so... unfulfilling right now!
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 233
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 233
BRAT_OK 71
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27739
Mini 442
Hyuk 257
firebathero 184
ggaemo 127
Liquid`Ret 65
Mong 46
Hyun 41
Killer 31
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 22
Rock 19
Bale 10
Dota 2
Gorgc9334
qojqva1688
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1326
crisheroes1239
Liquid`Hasu641
Other Games
Grubby2447
FrodaN2155
fl0m1121
Beastyqt810
Mlord430
Livibee157
KnowMe152
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King59
Trikslyr46
ToD27
CosmosSc2 18
Chillindude13
mouzStarbuck3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick981
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 51
• StrangeGG 50
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 13
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7666
Other Games
• imaqtpie598
• Shiphtur301
• WagamamaTV229
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 20m
INu's Battles
18h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.