We could have had "Eulogy for the 12 Pool", but Blizzard denied us.
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 - Page 2
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Mizenhauer
United States1968 Posts
We could have had "Eulogy for the 12 Pool", but Blizzard denied us. | ||
|
CicadaSC
United States2010 Posts
On October 09 2026 14:38 Creager wrote: I'd be down to try that, too, but then I think about how we've removed 4-player maps entirely from 1v1 in SC2, so I'm not sure how 'brave' we really can be here. To me it looks like we've established an idea of 'fun' in the game that is synonymous with the least amount of friction possible, everything has to be buttery smooth at all times. Again, people would just veto the maps. That is not a solution for big change like a patch is. | ||
| ||