![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/9Pchl3f.png)
Monday, Mar 30 11:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
TSG vs Alpha X
Star <Ever Dream LE> Ace
<Zen LE>
iG vs DPG
Ace
<Zen LE>
Tuesday, Mar 31 11:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
LP vs KZ
Ace
<Zen LE>
DLG vs BraveStar
EF <Purity and Industry LE> Ace
<Zen LE>
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
digmouse
China6331 Posts
![]() Monday, Mar 30 11:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) TSG vs Alpha X Star <Ever Dream LE> Ace <Zen LE> iG vs DPG Ace <Zen LE> Tuesday, Mar 31 11:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) LP vs KZ Ace <Zen LE> DLG vs BraveStar EF <Purity and Industry LE> Ace <Zen LE> | ||
|
thickertom
China612 Posts
Star - BKGG: from 1-0, 2-1 to 2-3 In my opinion, | ||
|
Nakajin
Canada8991 Posts
LP vs KZ for the match of the week. | ||
|
TheOneAboveU
Germany3367 Posts
Also awefully kind of DPG to not send Dark against iG (though I would've loved to see Coffee against him). | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On March 27 2020 22:03 Nakajin wrote: Guys, I think Alpha X has a decent shot at winning yet again. LP vs KZ for the match of the week. I dunno, it's a question of how things go on paper vs in reality. On paper Zoun and Astrea have really really bad records against Solar and TY, even very recently. In reality, Solar gave 2 games away this week in poor fashion and TY also looked poor. I think TSG actually win their heavily favored matches this time though. DLG vs BSG could really go either way, but DPG and KZ should take their matches. | ||
|
Nakajin
Canada8991 Posts
On March 27 2020 22:31 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On March 27 2020 22:03 Nakajin wrote: Guys, I think Alpha X has a decent shot at winning yet again. LP vs KZ for the match of the week. I dunno, it's a question of how things go on paper vs in reality. On paper Zoun and Astrea have really really bad records against Solar and TY, even very recently. In reality, Solar gave 2 games away this week in poor fashion and TY also looked poor. I think TSG actually win their heavily favored matches this time though. DLG vs BSG could really go either way, but DPG and KZ should take their matches. LP got the best draw they could hope for, I think in all three match they have a decent shot at an upset. Altought KZ is favored | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On March 27 2020 23:17 Nakajin wrote: Show nested quote + On March 27 2020 22:31 Elentos wrote: On March 27 2020 22:03 Nakajin wrote: Guys, I think Alpha X has a decent shot at winning yet again. LP vs KZ for the match of the week. I dunno, it's a question of how things go on paper vs in reality. On paper Zoun and Astrea have really really bad records against Solar and TY, even very recently. In reality, Solar gave 2 games away this week in poor fashion and TY also looked poor. I think TSG actually win their heavily favored matches this time though. DLG vs BSG could really go either way, but DPG and KZ should take their matches. LP got the best draw they could hope for, I think in all three match they have a decent shot at an upset. Altought KZ is favored Don't think there's a huge big difference between Impact playing Inno or Patience playing Inno (same with them vs Dear). But this might work out a bit better for LP, I just still expect a KZ win there even if it requires the ace. Also since only 8 teams play per match day, we could actually assign them designated colors. I just want it to happen. Different colors than blue and red are cool ![]() | ||
|
Nakajin
Canada8991 Posts
On March 27 2020 23:41 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On March 27 2020 23:17 Nakajin wrote: On March 27 2020 22:31 Elentos wrote: On March 27 2020 22:03 Nakajin wrote: Guys, I think Alpha X has a decent shot at winning yet again. LP vs KZ for the match of the week. I dunno, it's a question of how things go on paper vs in reality. On paper Zoun and Astrea have really really bad records against Solar and TY, even very recently. In reality, Solar gave 2 games away this week in poor fashion and TY also looked poor. I think TSG actually win their heavily favored matches this time though. DLG vs BSG could really go either way, but DPG and KZ should take their matches. LP got the best draw they could hope for, I think in all three match they have a decent shot at an upset. Altought KZ is favored Don't think there's a huge big difference between Impact playing Inno or Patience playing Inno (same with them vs Dear). But this might work out a bit better for LP, I just still expect a KZ win there even if it requires the ace. Also since only 8 teams play per match day, we could actually assign them designated colors. I just want it to happen. Different colors than blue and red are cool ![]() Even better, how about we give each team a colour and a skins set? Is there 9 of them? | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On March 27 2020 23:47 Nakajin wrote: Show nested quote + On March 27 2020 23:41 Elentos wrote: On March 27 2020 23:17 Nakajin wrote: On March 27 2020 22:31 Elentos wrote: On March 27 2020 22:03 Nakajin wrote: Guys, I think Alpha X has a decent shot at winning yet again. LP vs KZ for the match of the week. I dunno, it's a question of how things go on paper vs in reality. On paper Zoun and Astrea have really really bad records against Solar and TY, even very recently. In reality, Solar gave 2 games away this week in poor fashion and TY also looked poor. I think TSG actually win their heavily favored matches this time though. DLG vs BSG could really go either way, but DPG and KZ should take their matches. LP got the best draw they could hope for, I think in all three match they have a decent shot at an upset. Altought KZ is favored Don't think there's a huge big difference between Impact playing Inno or Patience playing Inno (same with them vs Dear). But this might work out a bit better for LP, I just still expect a KZ win there even if it requires the ace. Also since only 8 teams play per match day, we could actually assign them designated colors. I just want it to happen. Different colors than blue and red are cool ![]() Even better, how about we give each team a colour and a skins set? Is there 9 of them? No there's not enough skin sets for that. | ||
|
Nakajin
Canada8991 Posts
On March 28 2020 00:03 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On March 27 2020 23:47 Nakajin wrote: On March 27 2020 23:41 Elentos wrote: On March 27 2020 23:17 Nakajin wrote: On March 27 2020 22:31 Elentos wrote: On March 27 2020 22:03 Nakajin wrote: Guys, I think Alpha X has a decent shot at winning yet again. LP vs KZ for the match of the week. I dunno, it's a question of how things go on paper vs in reality. On paper Zoun and Astrea have really really bad records against Solar and TY, even very recently. In reality, Solar gave 2 games away this week in poor fashion and TY also looked poor. I think TSG actually win their heavily favored matches this time though. DLG vs BSG could really go either way, but DPG and KZ should take their matches. LP got the best draw they could hope for, I think in all three match they have a decent shot at an upset. Altought KZ is favored Don't think there's a huge big difference between Impact playing Inno or Patience playing Inno (same with them vs Dear). But this might work out a bit better for LP, I just still expect a KZ win there even if it requires the ace. Also since only 8 teams play per match day, we could actually assign them designated colors. I just want it to happen. Different colors than blue and red are cool ![]() Even better, how about we give each team a colour and a skins set? Is there 9 of them? No there's not enough skin sets for that. Boooo ![]() Back to asking for flair even tho it seems there's no one left in this world who has access to TL code. | ||
|
Wardi
England898 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2BeSt Mini Soma Dewaltoss Mind hero Zeus Hyun ToSsGirL [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • HerbMon Dota 2• blackmanpl • 80smullet • FirePhoenix4 • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
|
|
|