• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:26
CEST 11:26
KST 18:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8967 users

2019 TLnet User survey - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
74 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Thaniri
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1264 Posts
February 21 2019 16:30 GMT
#61
I'm all for a writer tipping system. I've totally bought into the idea of paying nominal amounts of money to content creators I wish to support as opposed to viewing ads.

All of the questions geared towards earning money without the user needing to pay are either nefarious (use up my CPU cycles so you can mine eth? go fuck yourself) or completely against my ethos of block all ads and don't browse websites that hide content if you use an ad blocker.

Give me a way to support TL's Starcraft content creators. I don't really care for other TL games.

Also, I don't follow Broodwar but I answered that I do just so I could vote for more content across the board for the game.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
February 21 2019 16:35 GMT
#62
On February 22 2019 01:30 Thaniri wrote:
I'm all for a writer tipping system. I've totally bought into the idea of paying nominal amounts of money to content creators I wish to support as opposed to viewing ads.

All of the questions geared towards earning money without the user needing to pay are either nefarious (use up my CPU cycles so you can mine eth? go fuck yourself) or completely against my ethos of block all ads and don't browse websites that hide content if you use an ad blocker.

Give me a way to support TL's Starcraft content creators. I don't really care for other TL games.

Also, I don't follow Broodwar but I answered that I do just so I could vote for more content across the board for the game.

What a stand-up chap, all across the board. Cheers to you mate.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
blunderfulguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2016
United States1415 Posts
February 21 2019 17:13 GMT
#63
Dark Mode For All 2019. Please. Just do it. For the love of all that is holy.
Blunder Man doing everything thing a blunder can.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
February 21 2019 18:55 GMT
#64
On February 21 2019 06:26 739 wrote:
TL personalised icon

IM IN


Especially if it's animated, amirite?
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
February 21 2019 20:49 GMT
#65
On February 22 2019 03:55 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2019 06:26 739 wrote:
TL personalised icon

IM IN


Especially if it's animated, amirite?

Oh hell yeah.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Jan1997
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Norway671 Posts
February 21 2019 21:22 GMT
#66
I decided to take the survey. I hope it helps a little bit.
Do something today that your future self will be thankful for.
Kantuva
Profile Joined April 2010
Uruguay211 Posts
February 21 2019 21:33 GMT
#67
On February 21 2019 04:14 BisuDagger wrote:
Opt-in for dense ads:

I would opt in for this if TL would stop sending me video ads (especially the ones that have audio). These types of ads and slideshow ads are what get websites on ad block lists. Solve this and you can put 10 more ads on my TL page.

This, also, I would agree to the high density adds, the thing that would be stopping me from accepting that would be malicious ads... I think that if you guys can manage to get a good ad serving company with a good reputation of not having malicious ads that would make me do it
@Kantuva | Mapmaker | TLMC Volunteer Admin | Join us on: https://mapcave.net/discord
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
February 22 2019 00:44 GMT
#68
Instead of a writer tipping system, I recommend a poster tipping system, so that quality posters like me get the reward they deserve
TL+ Member
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-22 01:40:14
February 22 2019 01:34 GMT
#69
On February 22 2019 09:44 Paljas wrote:
Instead of a writer tipping system, I recommend a poster tipping system, so that quality posters like me get the reward they deserve


I propose a system that reimburse poster according to their liquibet results, it's high time we get our retribution for all the time TL writers made us do the wrong bet
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Edpayasugo
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom2223 Posts
February 22 2019 08:21 GMT
#70
Done, thank you.
FlaSh MMA INnoVation FanTaSy MKP TY Ryung | soO Dark Rogue | HuK PartinG Stork State
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
February 22 2019 23:15 GMT
#71
Looking forward to the results
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
momi119
Profile Joined February 2019
1 Post
February 23 2019 06:02 GMT
#72
--- Nuked ---
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
February 23 2019 21:09 GMT
#73
On February 21 2019 07:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2019 04:38 opisska wrote:
On February 21 2019 01:19 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
One of the worst decisions By TL.net for me is still forcing mobile users to use "mobile" site. I bitched about it when it came and I still dont like it :D

It actually reduced my TL.net visits from daily to weekly or less for a year or more


This is actually not true. The site you see on mobile is the same, the only difference is in the screen size. Which makes it, ironically, worse, because while I can "force Desktop page" in Chrome mobile, I can't let it tell TL that the screen is bigger.

We bitched some more about this in website feedback when we found out the technical details, nobody cared anyway.

I dont understand your point. "it is actually not true" ? I dont know what you mean. I cannot see the same website I do see with my PC. And that was my huge complain and is STILL IS. FUCK MOBILE VERSIONS OF WEBSITES. FUCK THEM.

It's a technical point, I think. The idea being that you're not being redirected to a different website, but the website has different style options being triggered using @media queries which change what elements are shown and hidden based on the pixel count of the width of the window.

You can see that effect on desktop by dragging your browser window smaller and smaller, at certain breakpoints elements will disappear. In other words, there's no mobile detection happening. So there's no desktop version of the website to send you to.

It's not an unsolvable problem though. A cookie or a column in the database could record whether or not you want to enable those media queries. If the flag is set to disable mobile styles, just don't include the stylesheet with the media queries in the page template at all.

Generally I agree with you, mobile versions of websites are usually poorly done and dysfunctional, in part because there is no great way of knowing the physical dimensions of the device, and educated guesses on the device based on other parameters become outdated as the technology changes. TL's is far from the worse I've seen though, many websites end up using 70% or more of the screen real estate for some banner or crap and leave almost no space for the actual content.

Even when it is done well, there's always a small cost from the confusion your users have when they are used to navigating the desktop version of the site and then mobile version forces them to relearn where things are. But TL would look pretty bad on a phone if you didn't do anything to the styles.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
February 24 2019 11:43 GMT
#74
I think in preparation for Reforged wc3 should get its own subforum under other games. That's all I need for TL to stay my main forum for years.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
April 13 2019 22:57 GMT
#75
Any news on this? Any results?
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 401
Horang2 303
Larva 257
EffOrt 180
Mind 76
Hyun 62
scan(afreeca) 51
NotJumperer 42
Killer 40
Bale 38
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 37
Sharp 35
sorry 35
Shinee 22
Sacsri 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Pusan 13
Barracks 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1223
edward147
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8196
ceh9637
Happy366
crisheroes199
Sick156
dupreeh69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 34m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.