• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:40
CEST 02:40
KST 09:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9266 users

2019 TLnet User survey - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
74 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
DSK
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
England1110 Posts
February 21 2019 01:03 GMT
#41
Done :D.
**@ YT: SC2POVs at https://www.youtube.com/c/SC2POVsTV | https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/SC2POVs @**
NoS-Craig
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia3170 Posts
February 21 2019 01:36 GMT
#42
I would love dark mode for Team Liquid. Would be a lot easier on the eyes. I glad other websites have this now.
Artosis loves Starcraft
Riner1212
Profile Joined November 2012
United States337 Posts
February 21 2019 01:59 GMT
#43
to bad they didnt have an option on how we would rate TL mods... I bet alot of people would love to take a stab at that.
Sjow "pretty ez life as protoss"
Alpha-NP-
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1242 Posts
February 21 2019 03:26 GMT
#44
Industry analysis would be cool. Talk about what kind of games Heroes of Newerth and League of Legend are to attract new players. You could also talk about how RTS genre has grown and decline over the years. Mention something about lack of rts games coming out recently. Cool thread.
fronkschnonk
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany622 Posts
February 21 2019 04:01 GMT
#45
On February 21 2019 10:59 Riner1212 wrote:
to bad they didnt have an option on how we would rate TL mods... I bet alot of people would love to take a stab at that.

This would be the dumbest thing to do. The hassle caused by pissed off users due to them not accepting a reasonable mod decision would outmatch valuable feedback by far.
Furthermore, I consider that some kind of Code A must be reestablished.
Riner1212
Profile Joined November 2012
United States337 Posts
February 21 2019 04:48 GMT
#46
On February 21 2019 13:01 fronkschnonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2019 10:59 Riner1212 wrote:
to bad they didnt have an option on how we would rate TL mods... I bet alot of people would love to take a stab at that.

This would be the dumbest thing to do. The hassle caused by pissed off users due to them not accepting a reasonable mod decision would outmatch valuable feedback by far.


its all about user experience, it wouldnt be a dumb thing.
Sjow "pretty ez life as protoss"
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
February 21 2019 05:31 GMT
#47
Why do I have the ominous feeling that this will be used as a platform to justify decreasing attention/content in BW...
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51549 Posts
February 21 2019 06:19 GMT
#48
On February 21 2019 14:31 Jealous wrote:
Why do I have the ominous feeling that this will be used as a platform to justify decreasing attention/content in BW...


Only BW staff has the power to do that and we have no intention of stopping.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
February 21 2019 07:13 GMT
#49
On February 21 2019 15:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2019 14:31 Jealous wrote:
Why do I have the ominous feeling that this will be used as a platform to justify decreasing attention/content in BW...


Only BW staff has the power to do that and we have no intention of stopping.

I don't trust you.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
February 21 2019 08:31 GMT
#50
On February 21 2019 10:36 NoS-Craig wrote:
I would love dark mode for Team Liquid. Would be a lot easier on the eyes. I glad other websites have this now.

It would be fine if they only change the white background. put the TL Logo on it and done. No need to overhaul all colors.
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
XenOsky
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Chile2358 Posts
February 21 2019 10:27 GMT
#51
what is a survey?



+ Show Spoiler +
-_-a
ἡ τῆς Νεμέσεως τάξις
NoS-Craig
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia3170 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-21 10:32:46
February 21 2019 10:31 GMT
#52
On February 21 2019 17:31 Dingodile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2019 10:36 NoS-Craig wrote:
I would love dark mode for Team Liquid. Would be a lot easier on the eyes. I glad other websites have this now.

It would be fine if they only change the white background. put the TL Logo on it and done. No need to overhaul all colours.


Well yes. I should have added more in my post. As long as it's darker and thus easier on the eyes but still easy to read. Then it's perfect for me.
Artosis loves Starcraft
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
February 21 2019 10:52 GMT
#53
On February 21 2019 03:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Where's the 20k+ posts option. We are a very unique demographic and should be separated.


You are either a unique demographic or you aren't.
You can't be very unique.
Come on now.
RIP Meatloaf <3
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51549 Posts
February 21 2019 11:14 GMT
#54
On February 21 2019 16:13 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2019 15:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 21 2019 14:31 Jealous wrote:
Why do I have the ominous feeling that this will be used as a platform to justify decreasing attention/content in BW...


Only BW staff has the power to do that and we have no intention of stopping.

I don't trust you.


bro, i really don't need this from you.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
CynicalDeath
Profile Joined January 2012
Italy3725 Posts
February 21 2019 11:19 GMT
#55
done
ModeratorSC2 LP Admin - My Life for Aiur - Let the Metal flow - @Cynical_Death
Sweetfrost
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden213 Posts
February 21 2019 13:00 GMT
#56
On February 21 2019 00:36 JieXian wrote:
Show nested quote +
How do you feel about the frequency of the TLnet's Brood War coverage?
If you have no opinion you can skip this question


The choices range from not enough to too much, but where's the "just right" option??


I thought the survey was great except for this question. There should be 5 options in this question.
Before practice, we ate Kimchi soup made my MMA. His cooking has made me so depressed that I think we may lose GSTL." -Miya
InfCereal
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1759 Posts
February 21 2019 13:00 GMT
#57
On February 21 2019 16:13 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2019 15:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 21 2019 14:31 Jealous wrote:
Why do I have the ominous feeling that this will be used as a platform to justify decreasing attention/content in BW...


Only BW staff has the power to do that and we have no intention of stopping.

I don't trust you.


They run an artifact site.
Cereal
Copymizer
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark2108 Posts
February 21 2019 13:02 GMT
#58
Completed the survey because i've been a member of this site for 9 years this year and i keep going to it and wanna help it
~~Yo man ! MBCGame HERO Fighting !! Holy check !
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7420 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-21 14:28:45
February 21 2019 14:28 GMT
#59
Done. Where can I see how old this account is btw?

I know I've been lurking since the start of BW but I have no idea when I actually registered for an account

EDIT: Found it
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
February 21 2019 16:10 GMT
#60
On February 21 2019 20:14 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2019 16:13 Jealous wrote:
On February 21 2019 15:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 21 2019 14:31 Jealous wrote:
Why do I have the ominous feeling that this will be used as a platform to justify decreasing attention/content in BW...


Only BW staff has the power to do that and we have no intention of stopping.

I don't trust you.


bro, i really don't need this from you.

I don't believe that you don't need this from me, because I don't trust you.

On February 21 2019 22:00 InfCereal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2019 16:13 Jealous wrote:
On February 21 2019 15:19 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 21 2019 14:31 Jealous wrote:
Why do I have the ominous feeling that this will be used as a platform to justify decreasing attention/content in BW...


Only BW staff has the power to do that and we have no intention of stopping.

I don't trust you.


They run an artifact site.

I fuckin' knew it!

RIP TL BW 2003-2019.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings98
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 178
ProTech12
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 906
ZZZero.O 159
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4604
Counter-Strike
minikerr19
Other Games
summit1g10559
JimRising 717
C9.Mang0315
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP123
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 20m
Replay Cast
22h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.