Rough translation:
soO signed up for the qualifier but he told the organizer today that he decides to quit.
Is he going to retire?| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Icarus2
China109 Posts
Rough translation: soO signed up for the qualifier but he told the organizer today that he decides to quit. Is he going to retire? | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
farmcakes
6 Posts
| ||
|
jimminy_kriket
Canada5542 Posts
| ||
|
elmerpogs
Philippines441 Posts
| ||
|
Solar424
United States4001 Posts
| ||
|
Icarus2
China109 Posts
On December 07 2017 14:33 Solar424 wrote: I'm pretty sure you gave some people heart attacks with the first 4 words of that title. Then how should I change it ![]() | ||
|
Nakajin
Canada8991 Posts
On December 07 2017 14:37 Icarus2 wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2017 14:33 Solar424 wrote: I'm pretty sure you gave some people heart attacks with the first 4 words of that title. Then how should I change it ![]() "SoO too good for WESG, decides to give chance to someone else to qualify" | ||
|
starkiller123
United States4030 Posts
On December 07 2017 14:43 Nakajin wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2017 14:37 Icarus2 wrote: On December 07 2017 14:33 Solar424 wrote: I'm pretty sure you gave some people heart attacks with the first 4 words of that title. Then how should I change it ![]() "SoO too good for WESG, decides to give chance to someone else to qualify" "soO dosent want to take away second place from some aspiring new talent" | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On December 07 2017 14:37 Icarus2 wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2017 14:33 Solar424 wrote: I'm pretty sure you gave some people heart attacks with the first 4 words of that title. Then how should I change it ![]() soO retires from competingin the WESG South Korea qualifiers | ||
|
Boggyb
2855 Posts
On December 07 2017 14:21 farmcakes wrote: I'd say it's too early to tell as it's only one event If he doesn't participate in GSL then there is a much stronger case to think of retirement. He's also already qualified for SSL Premier if there is a next season so it's not like he had nothing. We'll have to wait and see. WESG isn't just one event. If soO qualified, he would likely have earned $89,000 (2nd place in Asian Pacific Qualifier then 2nd at the main event) That's over twice what a GSL title would pay despite being a lot less work. On December 07 2017 14:37 Icarus2 wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2017 14:33 Solar424 wrote: I'm pretty sure you gave some people heart attacks with the first 4 words of that title. Then how should I change it ![]() Quit -> Withdraw from | ||
|
Icarus2
China109 Posts
On December 07 2017 14:57 Boggyb wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2017 14:21 farmcakes wrote: I'd say it's too early to tell as it's only one event If he doesn't participate in GSL then there is a much stronger case to think of retirement. He's also already qualified for SSL Premier if there is a next season so it's not like he had nothing. We'll have to wait and see. WESG isn't just one event. If soO qualified, he would likely have earned $89,000 (2nd place in Asian Pacific Qualifier then 2nd at the main event) That's over twice what a GSL title would pay despite being a lot less work. Show nested quote + On December 07 2017 14:37 Icarus2 wrote: On December 07 2017 14:33 Solar424 wrote: I'm pretty sure you gave some people heart attacks with the first 4 words of that title. Then how should I change it ![]() Quit -> Withdraw from It seems that I cannot change the title. I should be careful next time. Thanks for the suggestion anyway. | ||
|
Nakajin
Canada8991 Posts
Lets not panic just yet... | ||
|
TelecoM
United States10868 Posts
| ||
|
phodacbiet
United States1740 Posts
On December 07 2017 15:10 GGzerG wrote: Click baited, I thought soO was quitting SC2 for a moment, but why would he withdraw from this? Maybe he thought the $9,000 for second place wasn't worth it. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 07 2017 15:06 Icarus2 wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2017 14:57 Boggyb wrote: On December 07 2017 14:21 farmcakes wrote: I'd say it's too early to tell as it's only one event If he doesn't participate in GSL then there is a much stronger case to think of retirement. He's also already qualified for SSL Premier if there is a next season so it's not like he had nothing. We'll have to wait and see. WESG isn't just one event. If soO qualified, he would likely have earned $89,000 (2nd place in Asian Pacific Qualifier then 2nd at the main event) That's over twice what a GSL title would pay despite being a lot less work. On December 07 2017 14:37 Icarus2 wrote: On December 07 2017 14:33 Solar424 wrote: I'm pretty sure you gave some people heart attacks with the first 4 words of that title. Then how should I change it ![]() Quit -> Withdraw from It seems that I cannot change the title. I should be careful next time. Thanks for the suggestion anyway. I changed it. | ||
|
Icarus2
China109 Posts
On December 07 2017 15:58 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On December 07 2017 15:06 Icarus2 wrote: On December 07 2017 14:57 Boggyb wrote: On December 07 2017 14:21 farmcakes wrote: I'd say it's too early to tell as it's only one event If he doesn't participate in GSL then there is a much stronger case to think of retirement. He's also already qualified for SSL Premier if there is a next season so it's not like he had nothing. We'll have to wait and see. WESG isn't just one event. If soO qualified, he would likely have earned $89,000 (2nd place in Asian Pacific Qualifier then 2nd at the main event) That's over twice what a GSL title would pay despite being a lot less work. On December 07 2017 14:37 Icarus2 wrote: On December 07 2017 14:33 Solar424 wrote: I'm pretty sure you gave some people heart attacks with the first 4 words of that title. Then how should I change it ![]() Quit -> Withdraw from It seems that I cannot change the title. I should be careful next time. Thanks for the suggestion anyway. I changed it. Thanks, feels good man ![]() | ||
|
yht9657
1810 Posts
![]() | ||
|
lestye
United States4243 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Wait till December 26th! | ||
| ||
|
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|