On July 09 2017 22:53 Elentos wrote:
Because this worked out so well in Fast Lane
I like the mock draft
Because this worked out so well in Fast Lane

I like the mock draft
lol
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
AzAlexZ
Australia3303 Posts
On July 09 2017 22:53 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On July 09 2017 22:09 TeamLiquid ESPORTS wrote: and Classic goes up against Maru, who looks very beatable after losing his first match against Dear. Because this worked out so well in Fast Lane ![]() I like the mock draft lol | ||
|
Edpayasugo
United Kingdom2223 Posts
On And for the third Third INno, plsss | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|