• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:35
CEST 06:35
KST 13:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11505 users

[Show] SPL Pinocchio: kt Rolster - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
July 23 2016 17:39 GMT
#21
I haven't watched it yet, waiting for sarge to send me text.

This gonna be good.
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-02 11:02:47
August 01 2016 14:27 GMT
#22
THE TRANSLATION IS HERE \o/ Added to first post as well.


Translation by sarge0117. Proofreading by Kuro (me).



– Pinocchio –


(0:06) {kt Rolster Part 2’s first challenger is JJAKJI!}

(0:07) Leenock: Q1. “For what I have contributed to Zest’s win, the reward is not enough.”
(0:12) JJAKJI: Yes. {YES!}
(0:13) Zest: What a thief/rip-off.
(0:16) JJAKJI: Because I didn’t receive all of it yet.
(0:18) Zest: Get Caught I think he will have a good reaction.
(0:19) JJAKJI: Wait, wait...
BUZZ! FALSE~
(0:22) JJAKJI: {Uhheugh}
(0:23) {ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ}
(0:24) Stats: Yes, now this is more fun.
(0:25) JJAKJI: {Sad}
(0:25) Leenock: Your hands are small.
(0:27) Zest: {Cheerfully brutal Zest hyung} Shouldn’t you tie the strap tighter?
(0:29) JJAKJI: I did receive some... But there is still quite an amount I did not receive from what it should be...
(0:37) JJAKJI: And I feel like he will just shut his mouth now. (never mention it)
(0:39) {?}
(0:41) Leenock: {!!!} He shut his mouth! Right away.

– – –

(0:44) Zest: Q2. “I am more used to being called “JJAKJI” than my actual name.“
(0:47) JJAKJI: Yes. {YES!}
(0:49) Leenock: But the result comes out as a lie~
(0:50) Stats: The name JJAKJI is ... than Ji-Hoon.
(0:52) JJAKJI: {Calm}
BUZZ! FALSE!
(0:54) JJAKJI: {Upset} {Upset} Oh my, this is unfair!
(0:55) JJAKJI: {Hate you!}
(0:56) AlphaGo: I just sit here and do my work...
(0:58) JJAKJI: No, from our team members, Zest sometimes calls me (by my real name). And whenever I hear it, I cringe a little...
(1:06) Zest: {Really?} Did I?
(1:07) JJAKJI: So... {I like JJAKJI more <3} I would like him to call me JJAKJI.

(1:10) Stats: But I have something I was wondering about. You said it was cringy. But would your family call you by your (real) name?
(1:15) JJAKJI: {?} My family doesn’t really say my name.
(1:17) Zest: {Cornering Stats} Why are you putting his family on the spot?
(1:19) Stats: {Really shocked} Please, don’t corner me like that. {Please...}
(1:21) Leenock: It’s his family…
(1:23) Stats: But does your family call you JJAKJI?
(1:26) JJAKJI: My family just calls me son {Son <3} or...
(1:28) Leenock: Oh, like “Hey”
(1:29) JJAKJI: Hoon {Hoon <3}
(1:31) Zest/Losira/Leenock: {? ? ?} Hoon?
(1:32) Zest: {tsk} And you tell me it’s cringy to call you “Ji-Hoon” rather than “Hoon?”
(1:35) JJAKJI: No, it’s because I’ve been called that since I was little.


– Pinocchio –


(FINALLY ZEST IS UP~~!!)

(1:38) TY: Q1. “When I win grand finals, I will do a shirt-rip ceremony.”
(1:43) Zest: No! {NO!}
(1:44) {Answer without a hint of hesitation...} {Will it be true?}
BUZZ! FALSE!
(1:49) {We will be looking forward to it ^^}
(1:51) Stats: You must be wanting to do it.
(1:53) Zest: I have not been working out recently...
(1:54) JJAKJI: {Meddle} {Meddle} You were looking at yourself in the mirror before.

(1:57) [Which team member would you make work out?]
(1:59) Zest: Even if I don’t say it, I believe he himself would know...
(2:02) JJAKJI: {Himself->} He always laughs at my body... It made me feel bad.
(2:06) Zest: I wasn’t laughing at him, {Excuse} {Excuse} he was just cute.
(2:09) JJAKJI: No, he was mocking me, saying “Look at his body.”
(2:14) JJAKJI: So because of Zest, I got a membership at a fitness center {I am angry} and went there twice.
(2:15) Leenock: Twice? Not even 2 weeks?
(2:17) Stats: I remember exactly what he said - “infant body” {Infant body}
(2:20) JJAKJI: {ㅠㅠ}

(2:23) [Do you have any intentions of being a fitness trainer?]
(2:27) Zest: In terms of exercising, I think Losira is better than me.
(2:31) {kt Rolster’s secret nicely built body}
(2:32) Leenock: Losira also has a nice body.
(2:32) Zest: Losira also has a nice body.
(2:33) [Who has better body between you two?]
(2:37) Zest: Uhh... {Let’s see} I think we are similar. {Modest}
(2:40) Losira: {^^}
(2:45) Zest: {It’s the truth…}
BUZZ! FALSE!
(2:46) AlphaGo: {Yeah, not at all.}
(2:48) Zest: Ow... It hurts.
(2:49) Leenock: I feel like it will always ring 100%.
(2:50) JJAKJI: You should ask individually...
(2:51) Zest: Unfair No, this always rings... But the last one did hurt.

(2:56) [What do you think at heart?]
(2:57) Zest: At heart, I’d say Losira has better body.
(2:59) Losira: Boo~ {Boo~}
(3:00) Leenock: Press it again!
(3:00) Zest: No! WHY!
(3:01) {Press it!} {Press it!}
(3:04) Zest: I know this is gonna ring.
(3:06) Leenock: You are today’s liar.
(3:06) {HardBody* Zest} {New nice body Losira} (*+ Show Spoiler +
the text for Zest says “dan dan mon” meaning dandan = hard and mon = monster; I think referring to digimon
)
BUZZ! FALSE!
(3:11) { Pinocchio-official Zest “Of course my body is the best”}
(3:14) Stats: “Mine (Zest’s) is better” huh...
(3:16) JJAKJI: There goes another one...
(3:17) Zest: {Frustrated}


(3:18) Trust: {lol} Q3. “There is a hidden cuteness within me.”
(3:22) Zest: {?} What is it saying?? The question is weird.
(3:26) {JoophaGo on full throttle} Wait... This is gonna ring for sure and if I say yes, they will make me do something... No, I don’t. {For certain} Really, I don’t.
(3:37) Leenock: This is gonna ring for sure.
BUZZ! FALSE!
(3:41) Leenock: Told you.
(3:42) {I was cute…}
(3:44) Zest: … No, I don’t... {I’m not doing any aegyo*!} I really don’t. (*acting cute)
(3:48) JJAKJI: We would get hit when we go back to the team house. (If we make him do aegyo)
(3:50) Zest: {What are you saying!} I am a man that does not know violence.
(3:53) Leenock: {Flatly} Press it right now, right now!
(3:55) {It seems that there has been quite a built up...}
(3:57) Zest: Nonetheless, this is gonna ring.
(3:59) Leenock: This has to ring.
(4:00) JJAKJI: Yeah, this has to ring.
BUZZ! FALSE!
(4:03) {Zest , a man who knows(?) violence}
(4:04) Stats: It always rings.
(4:05) JJAKJI: It rings for everything.
(4:05) Leenock: He’s just a liar. {Liar!}
(4:06) Stats: Liar. {Liar!}
(4:07) Zest: I’m not a liar...
(4:09) Leenock: You are just a liar.
(4:09) Zest: I’m a sweat-er. (sweats a lot)
(4:12) {ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ}
(4:13) Stats: Sweat-er.
(4:13) Zest: So this always rings.
(4:15) Zest: How much is this machine?
(4:16) {Bewildered staff}
(4:18) Leenock: So you can change it to a more expensive one?
(4:19) Zest: It seems pretty cheap.
(4:20) JJAKJI: He’s so rich. {Winner}

(4:21) [Let’s hear from the “victims” regarding this.]
(4:25) JJAKJI: Victim 1 He just hits us when he’s bored. And whenever he loses a game.
(4:28) Zest: That’s a lie!
(4:32) Zest: Ridiculous T...That’s too much.
(4:35) Stats: There are situations when he hits, tell us about that.
(4:37) Zest: Yes, {Let’s listen} tell us.
(4:38) Stats: Those situations.
(4:39) TY: Victim 2 Z, Zest is really neat
(4:43) Stats: Yes, yes.
(4:44) TY: so he doesn’t let people lay on his bed.
(4:45) Stats: That’s right.
(4:46) TY: Victim 2 And if you do...
(4:47) Zest: But that’s reasonable. {That’s reasonable!} It’s my bed...
(4:50) Stats: {!!!} I also have something to say about this. If you don’t lay on Zest’s bed...
(4:54) {ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ}
(4:55) Stats: … you guys come lay on my bed.
(4:56) Leenock: {Clear} Because you don’t hit us.
(4:58) Stats: {Ahha~!} Then... I should be more violent.


– Pinocchio –


(Finally, it’s Stats!)

(5:05) Zest: Q1. “Me being relationship-less (never been in a relationship) is just a concept targeted at female fans.”
(5:09) Stats: (mumbling) No. {NO!}
(5:14) {Come on At least one girl in those 25 years}
(5:16) Leenock: What’s supposed to come out? I don’t know which is better.
DING! TRUE~
(5:20) {Ah...}
(5:25) JJAKJI: {Stats ㅜㅜ}
(5:26) Leenock: Really... What now...
(5:27) Stats: {Silent…}
(5:30) Stats: Ah… {Resent} In this situation, this should have said it was a lie...
(5:34) AlphaGo: {Sorry...}
(5:37) Zest: This show is actually a sad show.
(5:38) Stats: Ah… {Too much...} This is too much...
(5:41) Leenock: This became a documentary...
(5:42) Losira: This is like “Screening Humanity”. (one of the big sad documentaries in Korea)
(5:42) {Sorry that we asked...}


(5:48) Leenock: Q2. “If I appear in the “Selfish Show”*, I can make people’s hearts pound more (than previous guests).” (*the dating sim thing)
(5:54) Stats: Nope. {NO!}
(5:58) Stats: {I can’t} {AlphaGo help me} {Heart you calm down too} {Please}
BUZZ! FALSE!
(6:09) Zest: {So Fun}
(6:09) Stats: Ahh... No... No... {So that’s what it’s like!} Woahhh…

(6:16) Stats: Hmm? What’s this?
(6:17) Zest: Reaction... Good...
(6:18) [Please pick one.]
(6:19) Stats: Oh, really? What could it be?
(6:22) [Please show us (what it says on the paper)]
(6:23) Stats: Huh? What is this? “Bbo Cchok Twi” {?} This… surely… {Surely...} it's not the one I am thinking of right?
(6:30) {CORRECT!}
(6:32) {Time to verify the truth Reenacting one of the scenes from the Selfish Show}
(6:40) Stats: Wow... {Wow...}
(6:41) TY: Woah... {Woah…}
(6:41) Zest: Asks a question Did he really do it?
(6:43) Stats: Oh my...
(6:44) Zest: Answers himself No way, he did that for real.
(6:49) Leenock: Oh...
(6:50) JJAKJI: Wow... This is too cringy...
(6:51) Zest: It’s so hard to make money...
(6:54) Leenock: Extreme Job Really... It’s so hard to make money really…
(6:55) Stats: Oh my...
(6:56) [There is also the other person (to play the girl part)]
(6:57) Stats: Yes...
(6:58) Leenock: JJAKJI? {JJAKJI?}
(6:59) JJAKJI: {Disgusted} No, stop.
(7:00) [Please choose a member for that role.]
(7:03) {Ignore}
(7:04) {Dodge}
(7:04) Stats: Yes...
(7:05) {Silence}
(7:06) Stats: Yes... That’s right. There is no other than my roommate.
(7:08) Zest: {Chosen!} What? Me?
(7:12) Zest: Do I have to go through this?

(7:15) {Pinocchio Masterpiece Theater Ep. 1} {Love that cannot be}
(7:20) {Main Actor Stats role - DaeYup}
(7:22) {Main Actor Zest role - SeungSoon} (they made the name feminine)
(7:25) {Suddenly you came into my heart}
(7:31) {I also tightly held onto your hands}
(7:35) {However, we cannot be together}
(7:37) Stats: “SeungSoon... I will go now...”
(7:43) {But... I don’t want to let you go!}
(7:45) {Forceful...!}
(7:49) {Romantic...!}
(7:53) Leenock: No, where are you going?
(7:57) Stats: {<- Staying in role till the end}
(7:57) JJAKJI: That’s so disgusting...
(7:58) Zest: {Disgusting}

(7:59) [We have two left here.]
(8:01) Stats: Yes...
(8:02) [Please give this to a team member that you think will do great.]
(8:02) {It’s disappointing like this Allow other members a chance to (snipe) women’s hearts…}
(8:05) Stats: Oh! This one is good.
(8:07) Zest: {?} What’s this?
(8:08) Stats: Honestly, for this kind of things…
(8:11) Zest: What the, did you plan this (with the staff)? {Effect of the smooch(?) SeungSoon does not understand what is going on} What’s going on?
(8:13) Stats: … JJAKJI.
(8:13) JJAKJI: No! Please don’t! {JJAKJI Chosen!} I hate this thing.
(8:16) JJAKJI: {Disgusted} I’m not gonna take it.
(8:17) Stats: Why not~
(8:17) JJAKJI: I’m not gonna take it.
(8:18) Stats: I feel like you will be really good at this.
(8:20) JJAKJI?: Let’s see what it is at least... “Kkot Ye Neh Ye?” {Kkot.Ye.Neh.Ye?}
(8:23) Leenock: Kkot Ye Neh Ye? {Kkot Ye Neh Ye?}
(8:24) Zest: Is that a new word? {That’s a new word?}
(8:25) Stats: {<- Leisure of the experienced} (relaxed because he doesn’t have to do it again)
(8:30) JJAKJI: {Please}
(8:31) Stats: {Touched by the cuteness}
(8:33) JJAKJI: Oh my... Honestly, {Help me} I think TY will be better at this.
(8:36) TY: Why me... {Heartless}
(8:40) JJAKJI: {!!!} Wait... Do I have to do this? Oh my…

(8:46) {LeePD’s Selfish Show “Close Up”}
(8:50) {Weather is nice, my mood is nice too} {Our Hoon is even better <3}
(8:55) JJAKJI: Is the flower cute? Or am I cute?
(8:58) Stats: {Shudder}
(8:59) JJAKJI: Oh my... This is so cringy... {Upset}
(9:02) Losira: Cringe… {Cringe}
(9:03) Stats: Yes... You are cuter. {Yes, you are cuter}
(9:04) JJAKJI: Wanna go out? {Take me}
(9:05) Stats: {Heart pounding}


– Pinocchio –


(9:09) [Now it’s time to choose the Pinocchio.]
(9:09) {kt Rolster’s Pinocchio?}
(9:12) [One, Two, Three!]
(9:14) {All votes to sweat-er Zest?}
(9:15) Zest: {?} Why aren’t you voting?
(9:16) Stats: {?} Why aren’t you voting?
(9:18) Losira: I don’t think there is (a Pinocchio).
(9:20) Leenock/Zest: {Backfire} It’s him! It’s him!


(9:31) Zest: I’ll do it...
(9:31) TY: Let me do it.
(9:32) Zest: No!
(9:34) Stats: Wow, it looks good on you.
(9:36) Losira: Oh~ Looking good.
(9:37) Zest: Wait, is this on right?
(9:38) Stats: Soulx Wow, he is still good looking with that on
(9:39) Leenock: You look like-
(9:40) Zest: {No lying}
(9:43) Leenock: You look like a westerner.

(9:45) {What is your impression coming to Pinocchio?}
(9:46) Zest: Well, for one, the only reason things came out as a lie is because my heart rate is a bit fast...

(9:52) Zest: We will do our best during Round 3 of Proleague, so please give love to our members.
(10:01) Stats: I feel like we had a great time coming with all our team members and I thank all the Pinocchio staff for giving us such an awesome time here.
(10:12) Everyone: Thank you~~
(10:12) {Thank you kt Rolster for being with us, Pinocchio}
(10:15) {We will be expecting awesome games during Proleague 2016 Round 3 Finals}


– Pinocchio –


{16.07.22 Pinocchio Zest}
Please leave any questions for any of our members on SNS and you may be chosen for a chance to win a polaroid photo of that member through a raffle. Please watch the show!

{Next episode - CJ ENTUS - will air 08/02 (Tuesday)}





Other Episodes

Jin Air GreenWings • MVP • Samsung Galaxy


|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
NinjaToss
Profile Blog Joined October 2015
Austria1383 Posts
August 01 2016 15:01 GMT
#23
Oh god I'm dying, this is too much for my heart
I'm sorry for all those that got their hearts broken by Zest | Zest, Bisu, soO, herO, MC, Maru, TY, Rogue, Trap, TaeJa", Favourite foreigners: ShoWTimE, Snute, Serral and Nerchio| KT BEST KT |
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
August 01 2016 15:51 GMT
#24
On August 02 2016 00:01 NinjaToss wrote:
Oh god I'm dying, this is too much for my heart

I did not expect this episode to go that way xD
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
NinjaToss
Profile Blog Joined October 2015
Austria1383 Posts
August 01 2016 18:22 GMT
#25
On August 02 2016 00:51 [16thSq] Kuro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2016 00:01 NinjaToss wrote:
Oh god I'm dying, this is too much for my heart

I did not expect this episode to go that way xD


I almost died laughing when I first watched the video, but now that I fully understand it, it's even worse
I'm sorry for all those that got their hearts broken by Zest | Zest, Bisu, soO, herO, MC, Maru, TY, Rogue, Trap, TaeJa", Favourite foreigners: ShoWTimE, Snute, Serral and Nerchio| KT BEST KT |
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
August 01 2016 18:52 GMT
#26
On August 02 2016 03:22 NinjaToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2016 00:51 [16thSq] Kuro wrote:
On August 02 2016 00:01 NinjaToss wrote:
Oh god I'm dying, this is too much for my heart

I did not expect this episode to go that way xD


I almost died laughing when I first watched the video, but now that I fully understand it, it's even worse

I intentionally didn't watch before reading this time.
Oh dear xD
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
August 02 2016 01:12 GMT
#27
Zest beating people and poor single Stats. Good stuff, thanks for this :D
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
August 02 2016 06:47 GMT
#28
I just hope Stats doesn't kiss girls like he did Zest xD
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
August 02 2016 09:40 GMT
#29
my god poor Stats!

Losira in indeed getting more handsome (see that reddit thread for a fun comparisson)

And Zest seems to care too much about his image, both physical and as a person, no?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 02 2016 09:57 GMT
#30
After reading this translation, I have a question though.

Do Zest and Stats have special beds, or why does everyone on the team go to their beds and not their own?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
August 02 2016 10:40 GMT
#31
On August 02 2016 18:40 Silvana wrote:
my god poor Stats!

Losira in indeed getting more handsome (see that reddit thread for a fun comparisson)

And Zest seems to care too much about his image, both physical and as a person, no?

Yes, Losira has changed a lot. And not just in chest muscles as reddit notices He seems to work on himself a lot and he grew up to be a handsome man haha

And yeaaaaah shy weak Zest right. He seems like quite complicated person haha

On August 02 2016 18:57 Elentos wrote:
After reading this translation, I have a question though.

Do Zest and Stats have special beds, or why does everyone on the team go to their beds and not their own?

I guess they just like to hang out with them? I guess only kt residents know.
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
August 02 2016 11:00 GMT
#32
On August 02 2016 18:57 Elentos wrote:
After reading this translation, I have a question though.

Do Zest and Stats have special beds, or why does everyone on the team go to their beds and not their own?


Well they're roommates so maybe they have a separate room? and the others like to go to their beds just as your little brother use to do...
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 02 2016 11:07 GMT
#33
On August 02 2016 20:00 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2016 18:57 Elentos wrote:
After reading this translation, I have a question though.

Do Zest and Stats have special beds, or why does everyone on the team go to their beds and not their own?


Well they're roommates so maybe they have a separate room? and the others like to go to their beds just as your little brother use to do...

I'm a little brother and I never went and laid down on my brother's bed because I felt like it. I mean I can get that maybe they wanna hang out, but why lie down on one of their beds? Do we not own chairs?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
August 02 2016 11:27 GMT
#34
On August 02 2016 20:07 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2016 20:00 Silvana wrote:
On August 02 2016 18:57 Elentos wrote:
After reading this translation, I have a question though.

Do Zest and Stats have special beds, or why does everyone on the team go to their beds and not their own?


Well they're roommates so maybe they have a separate room? and the others like to go to their beds just as your little brother use to do...

I'm a little brother and I never went and laid down on my brother's bed because I felt like it. I mean I can get that maybe they wanna hang out, but why lie down on one of their beds? Do we not own chairs?

well, they spend most of their time sitting in chairs playing, maybe they're tired
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings133
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
NeuroSwarm 172
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 177
hero 111
sorry 47
Mind 29
Bale 20
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1017
League of Legends
JimRising 717
Counter-Strike
taco 425
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King183
Other Games
summit1g9903
Maynarde198
ArmadaUGS31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick484
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH219
• Hupsaiya 139
• practicex 46
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota299
League of Legends
• Rush1226
• Stunt215
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 25m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.