• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:46
CEST 23:46
KST 06:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8303 users

Has replaces Sioras in WCS Shanghai Ro8 - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
49 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
March 25 2016 15:27 GMT
#41
God, that sucks. I wanted to see how this guy would do
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
March 25 2016 16:39 GMT
#42
WCS simply dq'ed Sioras to save face from when he won the thing
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
Ja.Y.
Profile Joined February 2015
United States253 Posts
March 25 2016 17:48 GMT
#43
On March 25 2016 20:00 ChapatiyaqPTSM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2016 17:01 Ja.Y. wrote:
On March 25 2016 16:12 Diabolique wrote:
Well, Has hype! Although he probably does not have much chance ... but the idea of seeing him against the TOP Koreans on Sunday is great!

Funny that we had yesterday evening a tough discussion about how Sioras must be very stupid to do publicly what he did ... with such a high risk / low reward ratio. But probably a good decision for the organisers, although I would bet, it is not written anywhere in the rules, is is just something, you should not do.


There's TOP KOREANS at this event?? I didn't realize Liquipedia was lying to me. I was just enjoying my Starcraft matches and failed to realize that Koreans were present. Man, they sure do blend in well as foreigners. Completely irrelevant but I have like 30 pounds of salt that I need to add to something but I'm not exactly sure what to add to..

Liquipedia never lied to you: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Gold_Series_International_2016/All_Star_Challenge was created two weeks ago


I was poking fun at Diabolique's saltiness towards WCS

On March 25 2016 17:25 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2016 17:01 Ja.Y. wrote:
On March 25 2016 16:12 Diabolique wrote:
Well, Has hype! Although he probably does not have much chance ... but the idea of seeing him against the TOP Koreans on Sunday is great!

Funny that we had yesterday evening a tough discussion about how Sioras must be very stupid to do publicly what he did ... with such a high risk / low reward ratio. But probably a good decision for the organisers, although I would bet, it is not written anywhere in the rules, is is just something, you should not do.


There's TOP KOREANS at this event?? I didn't realize Liquipedia was lying to me. I was just enjoying my Starcraft matches and failed to realize that Koreans were present. Man, they sure do blend in well as foreigners. Completely irrelevant but I have like 30 pounds of salt that I need to add to something but I'm not exactly sure what to add to..

The organizers did the great thing that after this WCS Welfare tournament, they organized a separate one-day tournament with 24 matches between the 6 foreign winners of this tournament and 6 invited TOP Koreans. So on Sunday, there will be 24 matches with TOP Koreans (TY, Dear, ByuN), very good Korean (DRG) and still very solid Koreans (Stork, ByuL) against the winners of this tournament. With all the production, casters, and prize pool 12k USD for the winners (500k for the winner of each match). Pretty hype!


I hope the "International All-Star Invites" are Hitman and Has.
MMA will reign supreme once again // MaSa is gawd
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 25 2016 17:51 GMT
#44
On March 26 2016 02:48 Ja.Y. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2016 20:00 ChapatiyaqPTSM wrote:
On March 25 2016 17:01 Ja.Y. wrote:
On March 25 2016 16:12 Diabolique wrote:
Well, Has hype! Although he probably does not have much chance ... but the idea of seeing him against the TOP Koreans on Sunday is great!

Funny that we had yesterday evening a tough discussion about how Sioras must be very stupid to do publicly what he did ... with such a high risk / low reward ratio. But probably a good decision for the organisers, although I would bet, it is not written anywhere in the rules, is is just something, you should not do.


There's TOP KOREANS at this event?? I didn't realize Liquipedia was lying to me. I was just enjoying my Starcraft matches and failed to realize that Koreans were present. Man, they sure do blend in well as foreigners. Completely irrelevant but I have like 30 pounds of salt that I need to add to something but I'm not exactly sure what to add to..

Liquipedia never lied to you: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Gold_Series_International_2016/All_Star_Challenge was created two weeks ago


I was poking fun at Diabolique's saltiness towards WCS

Show nested quote +
On March 25 2016 17:25 Diabolique wrote:
On March 25 2016 17:01 Ja.Y. wrote:
On March 25 2016 16:12 Diabolique wrote:
Well, Has hype! Although he probably does not have much chance ... but the idea of seeing him against the TOP Koreans on Sunday is great!

Funny that we had yesterday evening a tough discussion about how Sioras must be very stupid to do publicly what he did ... with such a high risk / low reward ratio. But probably a good decision for the organisers, although I would bet, it is not written anywhere in the rules, is is just something, you should not do.


There's TOP KOREANS at this event?? I didn't realize Liquipedia was lying to me. I was just enjoying my Starcraft matches and failed to realize that Koreans were present. Man, they sure do blend in well as foreigners. Completely irrelevant but I have like 30 pounds of salt that I need to add to something but I'm not exactly sure what to add to..

The organizers did the great thing that after this WCS Welfare tournament, they organized a separate one-day tournament with 24 matches between the 6 foreign winners of this tournament and 6 invited TOP Koreans. So on Sunday, there will be 24 matches with TOP Koreans (TY, Dear, ByuN), very good Korean (DRG) and still very solid Koreans (Stork, ByuL) against the winners of this tournament. With all the production, casters, and prize pool 12k USD for the winners (500k for the winner of each match). Pretty hype!


I hope the "International All-Star Invites" are Hitman and Has.

It's players who were in the main tournament.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
March 25 2016 18:01 GMT
#45
Once you think Has is done proxying he proxies some replays onto Harstems computer and Sioras falls for the trap. Well played Has.
Wat
zakadar
Profile Joined December 2015
Germany409 Posts
March 25 2016 20:21 GMT
#46
ok guys we all have to vote for has to play in the all star challenge right
TY my boy gogo
Spect8rCraft
Profile Joined December 2012
649 Posts
March 25 2016 21:19 GMT
#47
Shame Has didn't proxy this thread.
fezvez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France3021 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-25 21:26:41
March 25 2016 21:24 GMT
#48
On March 25 2016 20:00 ChapatiyaqPTSM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2016 17:01 Ja.Y. wrote:
On March 25 2016 16:12 Diabolique wrote:
Well, Has hype! Although he probably does not have much chance ... but the idea of seeing him against the TOP Koreans on Sunday is great!

Funny that we had yesterday evening a tough discussion about how Sioras must be very stupid to do publicly what he did ... with such a high risk / low reward ratio. But probably a good decision for the organisers, although I would bet, it is not written anywhere in the rules, is is just something, you should not do.


There's TOP KOREANS at this event?? I didn't realize Liquipedia was lying to me. I was just enjoying my Starcraft matches and failed to realize that Koreans were present. Man, they sure do blend in well as foreigners. Completely irrelevant but I have like 30 pounds of salt that I need to add to something but I'm not exactly sure what to add to..

Liquipedia never lied to you: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Gold_Series_International_2016/All_Star_Challenge was created two weeks ago

Oooohhhhh the burn!

That's what you get for spouting bullshit without checking your facts

Note : Diabolique doesn't exhibit anything that looks remotely salty regarding WCS in this thread
John Madden
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
American Samoa894 Posts
March 27 2016 07:45 GMT
#49
Sioras deserves to have his face kicked in, that cunt shouldn't even be at the event in the first place!
you best believe that.

User was temp banned for this post.
FOOTBALL
deepseer
Profile Joined August 2015
31 Posts
March 27 2016 14:45 GMT
#50
As predicted, Has succeeded in Making Some Nerd Really Really Really Angry.
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason133
BRAT_OK 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1086
ZZZero.O 126
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
JimRising 583
Counter-Strike
Fnx 925
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6128
Other Games
summit1g8643
FrodaN3053
B2W.Neo641
KnowMe259
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1383
BasetradeTV285
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• blackmanpl 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1191
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 15m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.