• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8592 users

Kaelaris claims one of the best foreigners is coming back…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 44 Next All
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
January 08 2016 13:15 GMT
#681
On January 08 2016 21:44 aQuaSC wrote:
Out of curiosity - how this quoted statement, "I'm already close to the level I had" would look like if it was said by a native English speaker? Just wondering

"I'm already close to my old level", I think. Or "The level I was at".
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
HugoBallzak
Profile Joined November 2015
700 Posts
January 08 2016 13:47 GMT
#682
When I try to remember vortix, all I can remember is broodlord infestor and him gettin smacked down by mvp at that iem where he was hyped as shit after mvp came in with an amazing counter build that tournament.
noobPride
Profile Joined June 2013
Spain333 Posts
January 08 2016 13:51 GMT
#683
I was at DH Valencia '14 and watched a live game of him vs Mana, the crowd went nuts, cheering like crazy. That was one beautifuly moment in eSports. Then, in the main stage he got demolished by MC, who even apologized for beating the local hero

I'd love it if it were Vortix. Also it would be nice to see Lucifron try some more thor drops.
\m/__dò.ób__\m/
insitelol
Profile Joined August 2012
845 Posts
January 08 2016 14:01 GMT
#684
jinro confirmed?
Less is more.
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
January 08 2016 14:14 GMT
#685
On January 08 2016 23:01 insitelol wrote:
jinro confirmed?

would make sense with the Stars scrapping SNE and cutting SN, PLO's gonna get rough
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
KalWarkov
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany4126 Posts
January 08 2016 14:42 GMT
#686
On January 08 2016 22:47 HugoBallzak wrote:
When I try to remember vortix, all I can remember is broodlord infestor and him gettin smacked down by mvp at that iem where he was hyped as shit after mvp came in with an amazing counter build that tournament.


you mean this game?
http://i.imgur.com/K1x9RMZ.gif
DiaBoLuS ** Sc2 - Protoss: 16x GM | Dota2 - Offlane Immortal | Wc3 - Undead decent level | Diablo nerd | Chess / Magnus fanboy | BVB | Agnostic***
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
January 08 2016 14:46 GMT
#687
On January 08 2016 22:47 HugoBallzak wrote:
When I try to remember vortix, all I can remember is broodlord infestor and him gettin smacked down by mvp at that iem where he was hyped as shit after mvp came in with an amazing counter build that tournament.

No wonder since in your eyes everything done by a Korean is amazing and wonderful while horrible and disgusting if done by European/American
TL+ Member
Ppjack
Profile Joined March 2015
Belgium489 Posts
January 08 2016 14:47 GMT
#688
On January 08 2016 23:42 KalWarkov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 22:47 HugoBallzak wrote:
When I try to remember vortix, all I can remember is broodlord infestor and him gettin smacked down by mvp at that iem where he was hyped as shit after mvp came in with an amazing counter build that tournament.


you mean this game?
http://i.imgur.com/K1x9RMZ.gif


wow
<;o)
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
January 08 2016 15:09 GMT
#689
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
January 08 2016 15:13 GMT
#690
On January 09 2016 00:09 Aeromi wrote:

You know something Venomoth, don't you
TL+ Member
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
January 08 2016 15:15 GMT
#691
On January 09 2016 00:09 Aeromi wrote:

you know you can tell me anything, right? You can trust me, im your friend
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
SinO[Ob]
Profile Joined October 2010
France898 Posts
January 08 2016 15:15 GMT
#692
On January 09 2016 00:13 aQuaSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 00:09 Aeromi wrote:

You know something Venomoth, don't you

Go Inspector! Make him talk! D: !
Stephano and Clem enjoyer
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
January 08 2016 15:19 GMT
#693
Give the venemoth nectar and it will speak.
rip passion
HugoBallzak
Profile Joined November 2015
700 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-08 15:24:55
January 08 2016 15:22 GMT
#694
On January 08 2016 23:46 aQuaSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 22:47 HugoBallzak wrote:
When I try to remember vortix, all I can remember is broodlord infestor and him gettin smacked down by mvp at that iem where he was hyped as shit after mvp came in with an amazing counter build that tournament.

No wonder since in your eyes everything done by a Korean is amazing and wonderful while horrible and disgusting if done by European/American


Well in that tournament the only amazing thing being done by foreigners were zergs dominating everyone with bl/I. Everyone except MVP that is who did some serious WORK to turn the entire matchup on its head. Nothing to do with being Korean, just being an amazing 1 of a kind in a class of his own player.

Actually I take that back, I think that is when nerchio used the drone trick to stop the DT's from killing his base ( MC's maybe?). That was kind of cool.
A_needle_jog
Profile Blog Joined December 2015
Korea (South)699 Posts
January 08 2016 15:23 GMT
#695
On January 08 2016 23:42 KalWarkov wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 22:47 HugoBallzak wrote:
When I try to remember vortix, all I can remember is broodlord infestor and him gettin smacked down by mvp at that iem where he was hyped as shit after mvp came in with an amazing counter build that tournament.


you mean this game?
http://i.imgur.com/K1x9RMZ.gif


wow gosu play. That is what I love about good gamers with uber skill
http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/3949980/1/llllllllllll/
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
January 08 2016 15:26 GMT
#696
On January 09 2016 00:09 Aeromi wrote:

Please tell me on skype, I wont leak promise
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
A_needle_jog
Profile Blog Joined December 2015
Korea (South)699 Posts
January 08 2016 15:34 GMT
#697
On January 09 2016 00:26 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 00:09 Aeromi wrote:

Please tell me on skype, I wont leak promise



Please tell us on Teamliquid too. We won't tell to Obama
http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/3949980/1/llllllllllll/
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
January 08 2016 16:02 GMT
#698
On January 09 2016 00:22 HugoBallzak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2016 23:46 aQuaSC wrote:
On January 08 2016 22:47 HugoBallzak wrote:
When I try to remember vortix, all I can remember is broodlord infestor and him gettin smacked down by mvp at that iem where he was hyped as shit after mvp came in with an amazing counter build that tournament.

No wonder since in your eyes everything done by a Korean is amazing and wonderful while horrible and disgusting if done by European/American


Well in that tournament the only amazing thing being done by foreigners were zergs dominating everyone with bl/I. Everyone except MVP that is who did some serious WORK to turn the entire matchup on its head. Nothing to do with being Korean, just being an amazing 1 of a kind in a class of his own player.

Actually I take that back, I think that is when nerchio used the drone trick to stop the DT's from killing his base ( MC's maybe?). That was kind of cool.

I think those were Yonghwas during HSC final.
HugoBallzak
Profile Joined November 2015
700 Posts
January 08 2016 16:07 GMT
#699
On January 09 2016 01:02 Xoronius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2016 00:22 HugoBallzak wrote:
On January 08 2016 23:46 aQuaSC wrote:
On January 08 2016 22:47 HugoBallzak wrote:
When I try to remember vortix, all I can remember is broodlord infestor and him gettin smacked down by mvp at that iem where he was hyped as shit after mvp came in with an amazing counter build that tournament.

No wonder since in your eyes everything done by a Korean is amazing and wonderful while horrible and disgusting if done by European/American


Well in that tournament the only amazing thing being done by foreigners were zergs dominating everyone with bl/I. Everyone except MVP that is who did some serious WORK to turn the entire matchup on its head. Nothing to do with being Korean, just being an amazing 1 of a kind in a class of his own player.

Actually I take that back, I think that is when nerchio used the drone trick to stop the DT's from killing his base ( MC's maybe?). That was kind of cool.

I think those were Yonghwas during HSC final.


Ah I think you are right. Oh well.
KayoDot
Profile Joined October 2011
33 Posts
January 08 2016 16:17 GMT
#700
Maybe it could be Sheth? Not one of the best of all time but he was pretty good.
An airplane, a puppet, an orange, a spoon, a window, and outside Stars and the moon.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV513
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7850
StarCastTV_EN175
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 15672
Bisu 2946
Jaedong 2026
BeSt 1032
EffOrt 906
ZerO 414
Horang2 413
actioN 262
Larva 218
Zeus 168
[ Show more ]
Pusan 162
Barracks 101
Mind 101
Yoon 90
Hyun 81
ggaemo 72
Mini 64
Snow 54
Killer 51
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
scan(afreeca) 31
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 15
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 10
sorry 9
hero 4
Dota 2
Dendi943
Gorgc10
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
byalli788
markeloff93
Other Games
crisheroes277
B2W.Neo269
DeMusliM187
Pyrionflax184
dupreeh114
Mew2King63
Livibee57
QueenE53
hiko13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 83
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV627
League of Legends
• Jankos1325
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 52m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.