• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:32
CEST 07:32
KST 14:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8619 users

Fantasy Proleague 2015 Round 3 Team Discussion - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 25 Next All
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
May 15 2015 23:09 GMT
#281
On May 16 2015 07:33 Varest wrote:
Could someone explain how to trade players? I thought that's possible after every week. Here it says "0 trades left": http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Trade.php?r=24


They haven't opened trading yet
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
robih
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria1086 Posts
May 15 2015 23:17 GMT
#282
On May 16 2015 08:09 showstealer1829 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2015 07:33 Varest wrote:
Could someone explain how to trade players? I thought that's possible after every week. Here it says "0 trades left": http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Trade.php?r=24


They haven't opened trading yet


wow I was afraid I missed it.
I'd be screwed without trades
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
May 16 2015 01:46 GMT
#283
thats what i get for captaining innovation.. should have just gave it to flash -_-
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Swoopae
Profile Joined January 2015
Australia339 Posts
May 16 2015 03:35 GMT
#284
why on earth would you want either flash or inno as your captain with their current form lol
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
May 16 2015 04:50 GMT
#285
On May 16 2015 12:35 Swoopae wrote:
why on earth would you want either flash or inno as your captain with their current form lol


cus i expected them to play every week even if they'd lose, its much better than having a 3 pter as your captain..
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
May 16 2015 06:59 GMT
#286
Open the trading please! ^_^
P.Agostino
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany6 Posts
May 16 2015 07:11 GMT
#287
On May 14 2015 08:50 c0ldfusion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 06:02 TT1 wrote:
i thought i was gonna get a cool icon after i won FPL, but they didnt give me anything

Yeah we should lobby them for prizes to makes this more interesting.

As it stands, you don't even get bragging rights after the fact since nobody would know.


Yes, we sure as hell should lobby for prizes :D
FPL winners unite!
Shortizz
Profile Joined July 2011
Singapore129 Posts
May 17 2015 01:54 GMT
#288
I traded SKT for KT this week.

Classic, Byul, Ragnarok all have difficult match ups this week. Any suggestions? Right now, I'm thinking Byul for Zest or Life
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-17 02:38:24
May 17 2015 02:36 GMT
#289
On May 17 2015 10:54 Shortizz wrote:
I traded SKT for KT this week.

Classic, Byul, Ragnarok all have difficult match ups this week. Any suggestions? Right now, I'm thinking Byul for Zest or Life


I'd trade Ragnarok for TY. CJ might just 3-0 SKT and Ragnarok is not favored against soO. Both of their lineup potential in the future is sketchy.

ByuL is probably not worth trading for Zest or Life. ByuL vs Dream is 50/50 and Zest is favored against Creator but not substantially (he did lose twice to him in round 1) while Life may not even play since KT got good matches against Prime and could easily win 3-0. Down the road ByuL will play just as much as Life/Zest and is just as good in terms of skill. The real tipping point is that ByuL is on CJ which is more likely to win than KT based off the past two rounds.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
zealotstim
Profile Joined February 2015
United States455 Posts
May 17 2015 02:44 GMT
#290
On May 17 2015 10:54 Shortizz wrote:
I traded SKT for KT this week.

Classic, Byul, Ragnarok all have difficult match ups this week. Any suggestions? Right now, I'm thinking Byul for Zest or Life


SKT for KT seems fine, but I don't really see much else you need to be doing with your team. I suppose you could trade DRG for Bomber because I think he has a better chance to win his match. You could risk trading Classic for someone high rank with a good chance to win, but that would lose out on bonus points if Classic wins. I think ByuL will probably be fine.
Roadog
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada1670 Posts
May 17 2015 04:17 GMT
#291
On May 16 2015 10:46 TT1 wrote:
thats what i get for captaining innovation.. should have just gave it to flash -_-

I had Slump-o-vation as Captain last season. Big mistake. You're two seasons too late to have him as your Captain!
sOs fan. Zerg just seem to have the most...potential. Dubbo Robo Colo! Why I play Protoss: Stalkers, bacon, toilets and mama -- Chelsea FC
egrimm
Profile Joined September 2011
Poland1201 Posts
May 17 2015 11:48 GMT
#292
Should I, or should I not trade Solar from my anti?
I'm thinking:
Solar -> sKyHigh, as he is not fielded second time in a row, but sKyHigh is couple points pricer and also on a team that's gonna win a lot. On the other hand Solar is playing GumiHo on deadwing which may end up with long mech game, which Gumigod is amazing at.
Other trades are also risky: Creator already beat Zest 2 times, Trap choice is similar to sKyHigh and Bomber is complete unknown also he is playing sOs who can trash him but also lose as easily :S
Advices ?
sOs TY PartinG
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-17 11:58:12
May 17 2015 11:56 GMT
#293
On May 17 2015 20:48 egrimm wrote:
Should I, or should I not trade Solar from my anti?
I'm thinking:
Solar -> sKyHigh, as he is not fielded second time in a row, but sKyHigh is couple points pricer and also on a team that's gonna win a lot. On the other hand Solar is playing GumiHo on deadwing which may end up with long mech game, which Gumigod is amazing at.
Other trades are also risky: Creator already beat Zest 2 times, Trap choice is similar to sKyHigh and Bomber is complete unknown also he is playing sOs who can trash him but also lose as easily :S
Advices ?


Solar is also on my anti. I've decided to keep him as his record against Gumiho is ....not very good >.>;

Also, I think MVP is going to win that match and SGK is playing SKT next week (which probably means Solar isn't winning there either).
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
egrimm
Profile Joined September 2011
Poland1201 Posts
May 17 2015 12:06 GMT
#294
On May 17 2015 20:56 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2015 20:48 egrimm wrote:
Should I, or should I not trade Solar from my anti?
I'm thinking:
Solar -> sKyHigh, as he is not fielded second time in a row, but sKyHigh is couple points pricer and also on a team that's gonna win a lot. On the other hand Solar is playing GumiHo on deadwing which may end up with long mech game, which Gumigod is amazing at.
Other trades are also risky: Creator already beat Zest 2 times, Trap choice is similar to sKyHigh and Bomber is complete unknown also he is playing sOs who can trash him but also lose as easily :S
Advices ?


Solar is also on my anti. I've decided to keep him as his record against Gumiho is ....not very good >.>;

Also, I think MVP is going to win that match and SGK is playing SKT next week (which probably means Solar isn't winning there either).

wow, I've just checked aligulac:
Solar is 12-30 against GumiHo O_O

I think I'm gonna risk as well. I just hope that Solar is not winning in ace if there is gonna be one
sOs TY PartinG
urasyupi2
Profile Joined August 2011
United States810 Posts
May 17 2015 13:14 GMT
#295
Byul, Dark, DRG, Myungsik, MMA, TaeJa
Riding the SBENU train right down to hell
hemeh
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
May 17 2015 13:32 GMT
#296
On May 16 2015 10:46 TT1 wrote:
thats what i get for captaining innovation.. should have just gave it to flash -_-


Yeah, exactly. Let's hope for better luck now that I traded Flash for Innovation on my anti
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
CTIA
Profile Joined November 2012
France117 Posts
May 17 2015 13:46 GMT
#297
traded DRG and myungsik for TY and Yongwha since there's no way this 2 win their match against JAGW. Got bravo out of my anti for HerO now that he got his one and only win of the round.
Maru N1 MKP NesTea Mvp IdrA Ryung
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 17 2015 13:52 GMT
#298
traded Dark for Zest this week only, hoping Bomber can take on sOs
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-17 14:27:11
May 17 2015 14:25 GMT
#299
Went for the max amount of trades, let's see if any of them will be good.

OLD: MMA NEW: HerO (Anti Team)
OLD: Hack NEW: TY
OLD: Bomber NEW: DongRaeGu
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-17 14:32:19
May 17 2015 14:31 GMT
#300
I'm just not gonna trade and see how well i do.
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1275
910 109
Hyun 78
NotJumperer 67
Bale 36
Noble 13
Snow 7
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto79
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King268
Other Games
summit1g7210
Coldzera 724
JimRising 627
WinterStarcraft414
C9.Mang0282
NeuroSwarm144
PiGStarcraft133
ViBE14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick658
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2186
League of Legends
• Lourlo1081
• Rush1059
• Stunt334
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 28m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.