• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:34
CEST 02:34
KST 09:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9006 users

Fantasy Proleague 2015 Round 3 Team Discussion - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 12 2015 19:56 GMT
#241
On May 13 2015 04:22 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2015 04:20 The_Templar wrote:
On May 13 2015 03:53 Silvana wrote:
On May 13 2015 03:38 TT1 wrote:
On May 13 2015 03:03 OtherWorld wrote:
I'm sooooo mad at HerO winning his game


so was i but Classic got fielded for the ace match and won, evened out


I knew I should have betrayed Zest for Classic, damn it. fangirlism ruining my FPL

I was always told to avoid players I was a fan of, so I avoided Maru and Classic.

Classic has fans?

Yes...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
May 12 2015 20:02 GMT
#242
My Flash hate did not take me very far ... After the promising SBENU start, everything went to hell in style. The worst part was Dear losing - yes, I had a liquibet on CJ, but couldn't they let him win that one map and go 3-1. No!

At least I resisted the urge to have LiquidHero on my anti.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
CTIA
Profile Joined November 2012
France117 Posts
May 12 2015 22:22 GMT
#243
On May 13 2015 04:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2015 04:22 Ej_ wrote:
On May 13 2015 04:20 The_Templar wrote:
On May 13 2015 03:53 Silvana wrote:
On May 13 2015 03:38 TT1 wrote:
On May 13 2015 03:03 OtherWorld wrote:
I'm sooooo mad at HerO winning his game


so was i but Classic got fielded for the ace match and won, evened out


I knew I should have betrayed Zest for Classic, damn it. fangirlism ruining my FPL

I was always told to avoid players I was a fan of, so I avoided Maru and Classic.

Classic has fans?

Yes...

at least 2 !
Maru N1 MKP NesTea Mvp IdrA Ryung
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
May 12 2015 22:56 GMT
#244
On May 13 2015 04:22 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2015 04:20 The_Templar wrote:
On May 13 2015 03:53 Silvana wrote:
On May 13 2015 03:38 TT1 wrote:
On May 13 2015 03:03 OtherWorld wrote:
I'm sooooo mad at HerO winning his game


so was i but Classic got fielded for the ace match and won, evened out


I knew I should have betrayed Zest for Classic, damn it. fangirlism ruining my FPL

I was always told to avoid players I was a fan of, so I avoided Maru and Classic.

Classic has fans?

that is the real question of life
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
zombieelephants
Profile Joined October 2014
United States43 Posts
May 13 2015 15:32 GMT
#245
Tied for 9th, this has been by far my best FPL week yet (although I just started in round1 this year). :D

Wrecking Byul

Main Team
6 (P)Classic
3 (T)Bomber
7 (Z)Byul (captain)
4 (P)MyuNgSiK
6 (T)Flash
2 (T)Hack
2 SBenu + Yoe

Anti Team
3 (Z)Armani
5 (P)Panic
5 (Z)Solar
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 13 2015 16:03 GMT
#246
FPL updated and 3 writers are in the top 10 :O
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
May 13 2015 16:05 GMT
#247
On May 14 2015 01:03 The_Templar wrote:
FPL updated and 3 writers are in the top 10 :O

Everything's rigged these days
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Amarillo Caballero
Profile Joined May 2014
United States72 Posts
May 13 2015 16:13 GMT
#248
On May 14 2015 01:03 The_Templar wrote:
FPL updated and 3 writers are in the top 10 :O


They have no credibility as writers when they aren't in the top 10.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 13 2015 16:17 GMT
#249
On May 14 2015 01:13 Amarillo Caballero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 01:03 The_Templar wrote:
FPL updated and 3 writers are in the top 10 :O


They have no credibility as writers when they aren't in the top 10.

Are you saying that stuchiu, Zealously, lichter, and DarkLordOlli aren't credible writers?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 13 2015 16:25 GMT
#250
rank #63

YongHwa still -2 despite losing his ace ((
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
May 13 2015 16:28 GMT
#251
Pretty decent start for me, could be a good round
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
May 13 2015 16:32 GMT
#252
On May 14 2015 01:25 Ej_ wrote:
rank #63

YongHwa still -2 despite losing his ace ((

Told you not to put Yonhgwa on anti^^
Shit start for me ): I guess that's a true representation of my FPL skills without the Trap train
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
May 13 2015 16:45 GMT
#253
Are previous seasons results saved on the site?
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 13 2015 16:52 GMT
#254
On May 14 2015 01:32 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 01:25 Ej_ wrote:
rank #63

YongHwa still -2 despite losing his ace ((

Told you not to put Yonhgwa on anti^^
Shit start for me ): I guess that's a true representation of my FPL skills without the Trap train

dude Sorry had that fucking game in a bag, T is like 70% vs P on Vaani

hnggggggg
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
May 13 2015 16:55 GMT
#255
damn, I started so bad If I make the top 100 this round I'll consider it a miracle.
egrimm
Profile Joined September 2011
Poland1201 Posts
May 13 2015 17:16 GMT
#256
My best FPL start so far with #45
thx SBenu & Classic
sOs TY PartinG
egrimm
Profile Joined September 2011
Poland1201 Posts
May 13 2015 17:22 GMT
#257
On May 14 2015 01:55 Silvana wrote:
damn, I started so bad If I make the top 100 this round I'll consider it a miracle.

There is always hope!
last season I started at ~1200 and with some miracle trades managed to finish at #37 :D
sOs TY PartinG
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
May 13 2015 17:22 GMT
#258
658th... Brb giving up on life
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 13 2015 17:25 GMT
#259
On May 14 2015 02:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
658th... Brb giving up on life

Before you do that, check out this group: http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Standings.php?r=24&g=4075
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
May 13 2015 17:27 GMT
#260
I just picked who i liked, which explains why i have four points
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings59
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 132
SpeCial 121
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1618
Rain 1593
Artosis 667
910 60
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm130
League of Legends
Doublelift3210
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox250
Other Games
summit1g8873
shahzam569
JimRising 441
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft306
Maynarde131
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
BasetradeTV170
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP70
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie812
• Shiphtur191
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 26m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.