• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:56
CEST 11:56
KST 18:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9327 users

Super Joins KT - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
89 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 29 2015 12:52 GMT
#61
On April 29 2015 21:33 Tanzklaue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:26 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest


lol...I do think he's a fairly talented player but I wouldn't go that far

Super when well practiced is easily more versatile than tvt only star flash and probably just straight up superior to TY. the important thing is if KT can get away with not constantly fielding ty and flash because of their superior starpower.

"When well practiced"? So at peak condition? If Flash and TY are in peak condition nobody would even bother thinking about fielding Super.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Jornado
Profile Joined April 2015
4 Posts
April 29 2015 12:55 GMT
#62
This must be one of the most turbulent years in eSports as of yet.
Good luck to Super, though! Show us what you got in the new roster!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
April 29 2015 14:41 GMT
#63
Wow KT actually good now
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
April 29 2015 14:43 GMT
#64
Interesting. Hope he sees some play.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
April 29 2015 14:46 GMT
#65
On April 29 2015 21:52 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 21:33 Tanzklaue wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:26 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest


lol...I do think he's a fairly talented player but I wouldn't go that far

Super when well practiced is easily more versatile than tvt only star flash and probably just straight up superior to TY. the important thing is if KT can get away with not constantly fielding ty and flash because of their superior starpower.

"When well practiced"? So at peak condition? If Flash and TY are in peak condition nobody would even bother thinking about fielding Super.

yeah but you are more likely to get anything done by Super than TY or Flash
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-29 14:51:05
April 29 2015 14:49 GMT
#66
On April 29 2015 23:46 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 21:52 Elentos wrote:
On April 29 2015 21:33 Tanzklaue wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:26 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:23 Zealously wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think Super is much better than you give him credit for. Probably the 4th best player on KT after Life/Stats/Zest


lol...I do think he's a fairly talented player but I wouldn't go that far

Super when well practiced is easily more versatile than tvt only star flash and probably just straight up superior to TY. the important thing is if KT can get away with not constantly fielding ty and flash because of their superior starpower.

"When well practiced"? So at peak condition? If Flash and TY are in peak condition nobody would even bother thinking about fielding Super.

yeah but you are more likely to get anything done by Super than TY or Flash

No evidence of that recently. Last year in Proleague he had a slightly worse record than all of Flash, Zest, TY and Stats. This year he started out well, then he dropped a bit, lost in Code A vs Flash. Meanwhile TY looked pretty good against Trap in the only game he played in Proleague in round 2. It's hard to say where Super is at if you compare them.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 29 2015 14:55 GMT
#67
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think he is reasonably close to Stats in skill and he did fairly well in Proleague last year. But yeah in all likelihood he will mostly be a practice player to start out as far as PL goes
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
April 29 2015 14:59 GMT
#68
On April 29 2015 23:55 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think he is reasonably close to Stats in skill and he did fairly well in Proleague last year. But yeah in all likelihood he will mostly be a practice player to start out as far as PL goes

I would question that; at least at this moment. Stats is absolutely on fire compared to Super.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
April 29 2015 15:53 GMT
#69
But is he as cool as the mafia zerg?
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
April 29 2015 15:57 GMT
#70
On April 30 2015 00:53 KtJ wrote:
But is he as cool as the mafia zerg?


It can't be. He doesn't have a hitman with him.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Orr
Profile Joined February 2014
United States168 Posts
April 29 2015 16:31 GMT
#71
Rich get richer. KT's protoss depth is ridiculous. Looking at their current lineup, seems as if a solid backup T to groom for a future role would have been more useful, or even another viable Z now that Action is retired. Having that extra depth can be very advantageous, especially in the season ending grand finals where you need 6 viable starters. Even if it's already addressing a strength, don't see any downside to this and some definite potential upside.
Flash I Jaedong I herO I Best I Maru I Rogue
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 29 2015 16:43 GMT
#72
On April 29 2015 23:59 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 23:55 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 29 2015 16:19 Veluvian wrote:
I'm very surprised. With all my respect to Super a.k.a Vampire, but his skill level is not enough for the requirements of KT and their ambitions. Or may be the team is looking for a good practice player? Super is good athlete, but... if we compare him with Stats and Zest... trying to be realistic.
I wish him best of luck for him and to prove we are wrong in predictions!

I think he is reasonably close to Stats in skill and he did fairly well in Proleague last year. But yeah in all likelihood he will mostly be a practice player to start out as far as PL goes

I would question that; at least at this moment. Stats is absolutely on fire compared to Super.

Yeah I definitely think Stats is better but he also has his peaks and valleys. I think Super is a viable replacement for Stats should he go into a slump
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Pandemonium1983
Profile Joined July 2014
United States2 Posts
April 29 2015 16:57 GMT
#73
Bye bye TY, First, Believe, they now will NEVER got a game in Proleague
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
April 29 2015 16:58 GMT
#74
While I do think Super is a rather good player with some untapped potential, I doubt he will see play in Bo5 format of Proleague. If TY almost never gets a shot in the rotation, I don't think Super will either.

So he'll be like First, I guess. Should be great for his solo tournaments though, with all those excellent practice partners. Good news for Super; but shouldn't change much for KT.
Flash | Mvp
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
April 29 2015 17:16 GMT
#75
On April 30 2015 01:57 Pandemonium1983 wrote:
Bye bye TY, First, Believe, they now will NEVER got a game in Proleague

tbh I thought Believe was gone already. :D
don't wall off against random
lastride
Profile Joined April 2014
2390 Posts
April 29 2015 17:28 GMT
#76
On April 30 2015 01:57 Pandemonium1983 wrote:
Bye bye TY, First, Believe, they now will NEVER got a game in Proleague

Lol no way Super replaces TY
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
April 29 2015 18:01 GMT
#77
On April 30 2015 02:16 rotta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 01:57 Pandemonium1983 wrote:
Bye bye TY, First, Believe, they now will NEVER got a game in Proleague

tbh I thought Believe was gone already. :D


afaik Belive wasn't even listed in the roster for Round 2
neteX
Profile Joined April 2015
Sweden285 Posts
April 29 2015 18:08 GMT
#78
KT is a team i wud join for sure
http://www.twitter.com/neteXLoL flw pls
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
April 29 2015 18:11 GMT
#79
Him joining doesn't make that much sense especially since they already have First
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
April 29 2015 19:24 GMT
#80
I'm struggling to see what Super specifically brings to the table for KT. They have plenty of Protoss to field and practice with. He's not a particular specialist in any one matchup. And je's not really so far above the existing B-squad to get a lot of play time. Why did KT decide that they needed Super?
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps810
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax182
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS37
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 4m
Stellar Fest
3h 4m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.