• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:24
CEST 23:24
KST 06:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8709 users

Impact leaves Axiom eSports - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
107 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Vedeynevin
Profile Joined February 2015
United States431 Posts
April 24 2015 12:32 GMT
#81
On April 24 2015 21:15 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 19:28 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 17:59 opisska wrote:
On April 24 2015 17:30 olimoley wrote:
On April 24 2015 15:30 opisska wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:36 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:34 Orlok wrote:
No official reason as to why he left. Its a real shame, I really can't see Impact in another uniform other then the Axiom blue shirt.


"Impact, who joined Axiom in October 2013, has chosen to not renew his contract with Axiom in order to seek new opportunities."

That is the official reason. He was out of contract, requested to leave to pursue other opportunities, so we let him, simple as that.



I am a little disappointed that someone who has always been a great "anti-bullshit" exception to bland "correct and official statements" is insisting on this "official reason". C'mon, you know better than "other opportunities".


What's he supposed to say? Impact is not our player anymore, we can't speak for him. He told us he is looking for new opportunities, that's all we can really say. It's not our place to speak for Impact, if Impact wants to tell you what he wants to do, then he can do so.


He could, you know, tell his opinion. We all know that TB is very good at having one

Or arrange with Impact to provide a more direct answer, I don't know, just something a little less standartized. I am really saying that only because TB is one of the few people where I really expect anything better - his usual honesty and openess is really great.


Or y'know, that could actually be the reason instead of there being some bullshit conspiracy involved.

I'd like to install a program into everyones computer that reaches through the screen and slaps them everytime they open their mouth on business related subjects for SC2 that they dont know the first thing about. I think we'd have a nice forum that way.

What's he supposed to say? Impact is not our player anymore, we can't speak for him. He told us he is looking for new opportunities, that's all we can really say. It's not our place to speak for Impact, if Impact wants to tell you what he wants to do, then he can do so.


Also that. Professionalism comes before forumusers desires for dirt.



What the fuck, man? Where the hell I was talking about some conspiracy or dirt? Why do you have to instantly have to jump on everyone's throat?

I was genuinely interested about why he left. Axiom has on of the best references as to player conditions, so I wonder what are the interesting opportunities for Impact. Are there any hints as for where are we going to see him next? I don't believe that you can't appreciate how uninformative a phrase "other opportunities" is.

I really don't understand what you want. When people don't give a shit about SC2, you complain that they are ignorant, when people are interested too much, you complain that they should shut up. Sometimes I feel like the fans of SC2 are just one big nuisance to you and you would be much happier if you could run your team and your events for zero viewers. Almost like a public transportation company (our operations are great, but the passengers keep messing us up).


You interpreted his post very different then I did.....
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-24 12:53:14
April 24 2015 12:40 GMT
#82
On April 24 2015 21:15 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 19:28 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 17:59 opisska wrote:
On April 24 2015 17:30 olimoley wrote:
On April 24 2015 15:30 opisska wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:36 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:34 Orlok wrote:
No official reason as to why he left. Its a real shame, I really can't see Impact in another uniform other then the Axiom blue shirt.


"Impact, who joined Axiom in October 2013, has chosen to not renew his contract with Axiom in order to seek new opportunities."

That is the official reason. He was out of contract, requested to leave to pursue other opportunities, so we let him, simple as that.



I am a little disappointed that someone who has always been a great "anti-bullshit" exception to bland "correct and official statements" is insisting on this "official reason". C'mon, you know better than "other opportunities".


What's he supposed to say? Impact is not our player anymore, we can't speak for him. He told us he is looking for new opportunities, that's all we can really say. It's not our place to speak for Impact, if Impact wants to tell you what he wants to do, then he can do so.


He could, you know, tell his opinion. We all know that TB is very good at having one

Or arrange with Impact to provide a more direct answer, I don't know, just something a little less standartized. I am really saying that only because TB is one of the few people where I really expect anything better - his usual honesty and openess is really great.


Or y'know, that could actually be the reason instead of there being some bullshit conspiracy involved.

I'd like to install a program into everyones computer that reaches through the screen and slaps them everytime they open their mouth on business related subjects for SC2 that they dont know the first thing about. I think we'd have a nice forum that way.

What's he supposed to say? Impact is not our player anymore, we can't speak for him. He told us he is looking for new opportunities, that's all we can really say. It's not our place to speak for Impact, if Impact wants to tell you what he wants to do, then he can do so.


Also that. Professionalism comes before forumusers desires for dirt.



What the fuck, man? Where the hell I was talking about some conspiracy or dirt? Why do you have to instantly have to jump on everyone's throat?

I was genuinely interested about why he left. Axiom has on of the best references as to player conditions, so I wonder what are the interesting opportunities for Impact. Are there any hints as for where are we going to see him next? I don't believe that you can't appreciate how uninformative a phrase "other opportunities" is.

I really don't understand what you want. When people don't give a shit about SC2, you complain that they are ignorant, when people are interested too much, you complain that they should shut up. Sometimes I feel like the fans of SC2 are just one big nuisance to you and you would be much happier if you could run your team and your events for zero viewers. Almost like a public transportation company (our operations are great, but the passengers keep messing us up).


Another day, another forumposter getting offended over nothing.

"Other opportunities" means looking for another team. I thought that was obvious, I guess not.

You are right on one thing though, some SC2 fans are a nuisance, because they get offended over nothing and start fights with people for no apparent reason. We are in no position to speak for a player who is not on our team anymore. If you want a more indepth answer as to why he left, ask him yourself, it would be astonishingly unprofessional for us to speak for him now that we no longer manage him. We have absolutely no right to do that anymore, we are not his spokesman. If we start speaking for players that have now left our team, we will very quickly find ourselves in a position where players dont want anything to do with us.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
MrFreeman
Profile Joined January 2015
207 Posts
April 24 2015 12:51 GMT
#83
On April 24 2015 21:15 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 19:28 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 17:59 opisska wrote:
On April 24 2015 17:30 olimoley wrote:
On April 24 2015 15:30 opisska wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:36 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:34 Orlok wrote:
No official reason as to why he left. Its a real shame, I really can't see Impact in another uniform other then the Axiom blue shirt.


"Impact, who joined Axiom in October 2013, has chosen to not renew his contract with Axiom in order to seek new opportunities."

That is the official reason. He was out of contract, requested to leave to pursue other opportunities, so we let him, simple as that.



I am a little disappointed that someone who has always been a great "anti-bullshit" exception to bland "correct and official statements" is insisting on this "official reason". C'mon, you know better than "other opportunities".


What's he supposed to say? Impact is not our player anymore, we can't speak for him. He told us he is looking for new opportunities, that's all we can really say. It's not our place to speak for Impact, if Impact wants to tell you what he wants to do, then he can do so.


He could, you know, tell his opinion. We all know that TB is very good at having one

Or arrange with Impact to provide a more direct answer, I don't know, just something a little less standartized. I am really saying that only because TB is one of the few people where I really expect anything better - his usual honesty and openess is really great.


Or y'know, that could actually be the reason instead of there being some bullshit conspiracy involved.

I'd like to install a program into everyones computer that reaches through the screen and slaps them everytime they open their mouth on business related subjects for SC2 that they dont know the first thing about. I think we'd have a nice forum that way.

What's he supposed to say? Impact is not our player anymore, we can't speak for him. He told us he is looking for new opportunities, that's all we can really say. It's not our place to speak for Impact, if Impact wants to tell you what he wants to do, then he can do so.


Also that. Professionalism comes before forumusers desires for dirt.



What the fuck, man? Where the hell I was talking about some conspiracy or dirt? Why do you have to instantly have to jump on everyone's throat?

I was genuinely interested about why he left. Axiom has on of the best references as to player conditions, so I wonder what are the interesting opportunities for Impact. Are there any hints as for where are we going to see him next? I don't believe that you can't appreciate how uninformative a phrase "other opportunities" is.

I really don't understand what you want. When people don't give a shit about SC2, you complain that they are ignorant, when people are interested too much, you complain that they should shut up. Sometimes I feel like the fans of SC2 are just one big nuisance to you and you would be much happier if you could run your team and your events for zero viewers. Almost like a public transportation company (our operations are great, but the passengers keep messing us up).


Just drop it, when everyone but you sees it some way, there is a good chance you are wrong. You are just poisoning this thread.
PinoKotsBeer
Profile Joined February 2014
Netherlands1387 Posts
April 24 2015 12:58 GMT
#84
GL Impact, imho a good zerg player. Hopefully Axiom will pick up a new zerg or teammember
http://www.twitch.tv/pinokotsbeer
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
April 24 2015 13:07 GMT
#85
Aaaand back to Kespa
Elisse
Profile Joined April 2015
Belgium5 Posts
April 24 2015 13:15 GMT
#86
On April 24 2015 21:58 PinoKotsBeer wrote:
GL Impact, imho a good zerg player. Hopefully Axiom will pick up a new zerg or teammember


Regarding a teammember, I've been curious; why isn't MMA a full Axiom player? He lives and practices in the teamhouse, doesn't he? What exactly, apart from his salary I presume, is Acer's contribution?
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 24 2015 13:18 GMT
#87
On April 24 2015 22:15 Elisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 21:58 PinoKotsBeer wrote:
GL Impact, imho a good zerg player. Hopefully Axiom will pick up a new zerg or teammember


Regarding a teammember, I've been curious; why isn't MMA a full Axiom player? He lives and practices in the teamhouse, doesn't he? What exactly, apart from his salary I presume, is Acer's contribution?

I'm pretty sure Acer pays to have MMA live there, so helping to pay for the teamhouse is their contribution
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
April 24 2015 13:20 GMT
#88
On April 24 2015 22:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 22:15 Elisse wrote:
On April 24 2015 21:58 PinoKotsBeer wrote:
GL Impact, imho a good zerg player. Hopefully Axiom will pick up a new zerg or teammember


Regarding a teammember, I've been curious; why isn't MMA a full Axiom player? He lives and practices in the teamhouse, doesn't he? What exactly, apart from his salary I presume, is Acer's contribution?

I'm pretty sure Acer pays to have MMA live there, so helping to pay for the teamhouse is their contribution


Acer do not pay to house MMA. We house MMA because we were grateful for when MMA housed CranK, Heart and Ryung after SlayerS disbanded and they had nowhere else to go.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
noobPride
Profile Joined June 2013
Spain333 Posts
April 24 2015 13:45 GMT
#89
Wow these are the first news I hear about Axiom's interest in joining PL, it would be great to have a strong team to actually challenge the sk duo + cj + jagw supremacy
\m/__dò.ób__\m/
CygNus X-1
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada169 Posts
April 24 2015 13:48 GMT
#90
Only took until page 4 for TB to get salty. Anyway, hope to see a foreign team in Proleague again perhaps paired up with an existing Korean team.
Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation: We have assumed control.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
April 24 2015 13:53 GMT
#91
On April 24 2015 22:48 CygNus X-1 wrote:
Only took until page 4 for TB to get salty. Anyway, hope to see a foreign team in Proleague again perhaps paired up with an existing Korean team.


"hurr durr salty"

Only took until page 3 for people to start asking stupid questions and demanding more information than they're entitled to.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
April 24 2015 14:02 GMT
#92
A good move for him. Joining a Kespa team will be a massive step up in training regime, practice partners. Joining a truly professional organisation will be a real kick.

He will probably have to keep the bench warm for a few seasons but i'm sure he will be a useful practice partner for the guys seeing proleague time.

Don't really know if Axiom will pick anyone else up. Maybe an older korean player who is struggling to make it.
Zerg for Life
Light_VIP
Profile Joined April 2014
Australia109 Posts
April 24 2015 14:43 GMT
#93
On the Proleague topic, it would be cool if u joined with another team, but something really sick would be an Axiom Teamhouse team. Axiom + MMA + True and Patience would be amazing.
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3773 Posts
April 24 2015 15:32 GMT
#94
On April 24 2015 19:28 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 17:59 opisska wrote:
On April 24 2015 17:30 olimoley wrote:
On April 24 2015 15:30 opisska wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:36 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:34 Orlok wrote:
No official reason as to why he left. Its a real shame, I really can't see Impact in another uniform other then the Axiom blue shirt.


"Impact, who joined Axiom in October 2013, has chosen to not renew his contract with Axiom in order to seek new opportunities."

That is the official reason. He was out of contract, requested to leave to pursue other opportunities, so we let him, simple as that.



I am a little disappointed that someone who has always been a great "anti-bullshit" exception to bland "correct and official statements" is insisting on this "official reason". C'mon, you know better than "other opportunities".


What's he supposed to say? Impact is not our player anymore, we can't speak for him. He told us he is looking for new opportunities, that's all we can really say. It's not our place to speak for Impact, if Impact wants to tell you what he wants to do, then he can do so.


He could, you know, tell his opinion. We all know that TB is very good at having one

Or arrange with Impact to provide a more direct answer, I don't know, just something a little less standartized. I am really saying that only because TB is one of the few people where I really expect anything better - his usual honesty and openess is really great.


Or y'know, that could actually be the reason instead of there being some bullshit conspiracy involved.

I'd like to install a program into everyones computer that reaches through the screen and slaps them everytime they open their mouth on business related subjects for SC2 that they dont know the first thing about. I think we'd have a nice forum that way.

You would appreciate this then: https://xkcd.com/481/
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
April 24 2015 15:38 GMT
#95
On April 25 2015 00:32 nimdil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 19:28 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 17:59 opisska wrote:
On April 24 2015 17:30 olimoley wrote:
On April 24 2015 15:30 opisska wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:36 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:34 Orlok wrote:
No official reason as to why he left. Its a real shame, I really can't see Impact in another uniform other then the Axiom blue shirt.


"Impact, who joined Axiom in October 2013, has chosen to not renew his contract with Axiom in order to seek new opportunities."

That is the official reason. He was out of contract, requested to leave to pursue other opportunities, so we let him, simple as that.



I am a little disappointed that someone who has always been a great "anti-bullshit" exception to bland "correct and official statements" is insisting on this "official reason". C'mon, you know better than "other opportunities".


What's he supposed to say? Impact is not our player anymore, we can't speak for him. He told us he is looking for new opportunities, that's all we can really say. It's not our place to speak for Impact, if Impact wants to tell you what he wants to do, then he can do so.


He could, you know, tell his opinion. We all know that TB is very good at having one

Or arrange with Impact to provide a more direct answer, I don't know, just something a little less standartized. I am really saying that only because TB is one of the few people where I really expect anything better - his usual honesty and openess is really great.


Or y'know, that could actually be the reason instead of there being some bullshit conspiracy involved.

I'd like to install a program into everyones computer that reaches through the screen and slaps them everytime they open their mouth on business related subjects for SC2 that they dont know the first thing about. I think we'd have a nice forum that way.

You would appreciate this then: https://xkcd.com/481/


ROFL haven't seen this one before
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
April 24 2015 15:55 GMT
#96
On April 25 2015 00:32 nimdil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 19:28 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 17:59 opisska wrote:
On April 24 2015 17:30 olimoley wrote:
On April 24 2015 15:30 opisska wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:36 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:34 Orlok wrote:
No official reason as to why he left. Its a real shame, I really can't see Impact in another uniform other then the Axiom blue shirt.


"Impact, who joined Axiom in October 2013, has chosen to not renew his contract with Axiom in order to seek new opportunities."

That is the official reason. He was out of contract, requested to leave to pursue other opportunities, so we let him, simple as that.



I am a little disappointed that someone who has always been a great "anti-bullshit" exception to bland "correct and official statements" is insisting on this "official reason". C'mon, you know better than "other opportunities".


What's he supposed to say? Impact is not our player anymore, we can't speak for him. He told us he is looking for new opportunities, that's all we can really say. It's not our place to speak for Impact, if Impact wants to tell you what he wants to do, then he can do so.


He could, you know, tell his opinion. We all know that TB is very good at having one

Or arrange with Impact to provide a more direct answer, I don't know, just something a little less standartized. I am really saying that only because TB is one of the few people where I really expect anything better - his usual honesty and openess is really great.


Or y'know, that could actually be the reason instead of there being some bullshit conspiracy involved.

I'd like to install a program into everyones computer that reaches through the screen and slaps them everytime they open their mouth on business related subjects for SC2 that they dont know the first thing about. I think we'd have a nice forum that way.

You would appreciate this then: https://xkcd.com/481/


I'd need to be the first to install it
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
April 24 2015 16:06 GMT
#97
It seems straightforward that Impact was poached and it is, of course, professional etiquette not to pre-empt a team's formal announcement. Since half of TB's life is having people who don't know what they're talking about pester him, I think it's entirely reasonable for him to be rather peeved in this matter. I have no doubt I would be as well in his position.

Incidentally, for whoever asked why MMA isn't part of Axiom, TB talked about that way back on Climbing the Ladder - MMA demanded to be paid the amount he was worth, and they could only afford that if they were to pass up on signing Alicia and Heart, and subsequently abandon their goals of joining the GSTL, which was a priority for the players.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-24 16:10:49
April 24 2015 16:07 GMT
#98
On April 25 2015 00:32 nimdil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 19:28 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 17:59 opisska wrote:
On April 24 2015 17:30 olimoley wrote:
On April 24 2015 15:30 opisska wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:36 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:34 Orlok wrote:
No official reason as to why he left. Its a real shame, I really can't see Impact in another uniform other then the Axiom blue shirt.


"Impact, who joined Axiom in October 2013, has chosen to not renew his contract with Axiom in order to seek new opportunities."

That is the official reason. He was out of contract, requested to leave to pursue other opportunities, so we let him, simple as that.



I am a little disappointed that someone who has always been a great "anti-bullshit" exception to bland "correct and official statements" is insisting on this "official reason". C'mon, you know better than "other opportunities".


What's he supposed to say? Impact is not our player anymore, we can't speak for him. He told us he is looking for new opportunities, that's all we can really say. It's not our place to speak for Impact, if Impact wants to tell you what he wants to do, then he can do so.


He could, you know, tell his opinion. We all know that TB is very good at having one

Or arrange with Impact to provide a more direct answer, I don't know, just something a little less standartized. I am really saying that only because TB is one of the few people where I really expect anything better - his usual honesty and openess is really great.


Or y'know, that could actually be the reason instead of there being some bullshit conspiracy involved.

I'd like to install a program into everyones computer that reaches through the screen and slaps them everytime they open their mouth on business related subjects for SC2 that they dont know the first thing about. I think we'd have a nice forum that way.

You would appreciate this then: https://xkcd.com/481/

OMG thank you for sharing that!

E: would also love to see MMA in PL playing for Ax.
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
April 24 2015 16:07 GMT
#99


d'aaw old video about impact. gl impact
rip passion
SAFenix
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada439 Posts
April 24 2015 17:16 GMT
#100
On April 24 2015 11:04 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 11:01 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:51 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:45 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:44 Dodgin wrote:
I'm surprised, I thought Axiom players had a pretty good deal. I guess he really wants to join Proleague even if it means not getting a salary.


They do. They get a salary and flights which is more than many Koreans get now.


Have you guys every considered playing in proleague?


pretty sure time and effort commitment wise it would take too much and tie their hands too much


Considering that the changes to WCS have made Korea an impossibly competitive place which has already resulted in multiple retirements, I think assuming there is another season of Proleague it is very likely that we'll be part of it, if only because there is no other way to get exposure in Korea now unless you are the best of the best (and get a good draw in Code A)

That Ryung/Dark draw though... Sad. Was hoping he'd get a TvT and show us the glorious RYUNG-tank-marine of old.
mYi.Rain | SKT1.soO
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason60
SpeCial 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 633
firebathero 83
Zeus 64
Trap 37
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever376
League of Legends
JimRising 43
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5171
Liquid`Hasu1891
Other Games
summit1g6161
shahzam452
byalli394
C9.Mang0172
KnowMe107
UpATreeSC73
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 53
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 36m
Stellar Fest
15h 36m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.