• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:42
CEST 22:42
KST 05:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8372 users

Impact leaves Axiom eSports - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
107 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
April 24 2015 02:06 GMT
#21
On April 24 2015 11:03 andoRRR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 11:01 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:51 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:45 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:44 Dodgin wrote:
I'm surprised, I thought Axiom players had a pretty good deal. I guess he really wants to join Proleague even if it means not getting a salary.


They do. They get a salary and flights which is more than many Koreans get now.


Have you guys every considered playing in proleague?


pretty sure time and effort commitment wise it would take too much and tie their hands too much


And I think TB said a few times that they have/had their problems with KeSPA because they are a bit strange when it comes to foreign teams/team owners.
But really surprising that he leaves "his second family". I would love to see him play in Proleague, just hope he gets a good team.


No that was a long time ago when KeSPA were charging entry fees for Proleague. Afaik that practice has now ceased. With the way Prime is going, it looks like they're gonna need an 8th team for next season if they keep dropping players.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 24 2015 02:08 GMT
#22
On April 24 2015 11:06 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 11:03 andoRRR wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:01 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:51 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:45 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:44 Dodgin wrote:
I'm surprised, I thought Axiom players had a pretty good deal. I guess he really wants to join Proleague even if it means not getting a salary.


They do. They get a salary and flights which is more than many Koreans get now.


Have you guys every considered playing in proleague?


pretty sure time and effort commitment wise it would take too much and tie their hands too much


And I think TB said a few times that they have/had their problems with KeSPA because they are a bit strange when it comes to foreign teams/team owners.
But really surprising that he leaves "his second family". I would love to see him play in Proleague, just hope he gets a good team.


No that was a long time ago when KeSPA were charging entry fees for Proleague. Afaik that practice has now ceased. With the way Prime is going, it looks like they're gonna need an 8th team for next season if they keep dropping players.

Partnership time? AxiomPrime is a sweet sounding name at least
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-24 02:11:31
April 24 2015 02:11 GMT
#23
On April 24 2015 11:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 11:06 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:03 andoRRR wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:01 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:51 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:45 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:44 Dodgin wrote:
I'm surprised, I thought Axiom players had a pretty good deal. I guess he really wants to join Proleague even if it means not getting a salary.


They do. They get a salary and flights which is more than many Koreans get now.


Have you guys every considered playing in proleague?


pretty sure time and effort commitment wise it would take too much and tie their hands too much


And I think TB said a few times that they have/had their problems with KeSPA because they are a bit strange when it comes to foreign teams/team owners.
But really surprising that he leaves "his second family". I would love to see him play in Proleague, just hope he gets a good team.


No that was a long time ago when KeSPA were charging entry fees for Proleague. Afaik that practice has now ceased. With the way Prime is going, it looks like they're gonna need an 8th team for next season if they keep dropping players.

Partnership time? AxiomPrime is a sweet sounding name at least


tbh the name Axiom goes with anything

you could call a team AxiomBurrito and it would still sound good
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-24 02:14:36
April 24 2015 02:12 GMT
#24
On April 24 2015 11:11 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 11:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:06 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:03 andoRRR wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:01 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:51 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:45 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:44 Dodgin wrote:
I'm surprised, I thought Axiom players had a pretty good deal. I guess he really wants to join Proleague even if it means not getting a salary.


They do. They get a salary and flights which is more than many Koreans get now.


Have you guys every considered playing in proleague?


pretty sure time and effort commitment wise it would take too much and tie their hands too much


And I think TB said a few times that they have/had their problems with KeSPA because they are a bit strange when it comes to foreign teams/team owners.
But really surprising that he leaves "his second family". I would love to see him play in Proleague, just hope he gets a good team.


No that was a long time ago when KeSPA were charging entry fees for Proleague. Afaik that practice has now ceased. With the way Prime is going, it looks like they're gonna need an 8th team for next season if they keep dropping players.

Partnership time? AxiomPrime is a sweet sounding name at least


tbh the name Axiom goes with anything

you could call a team AxiomBurrito and it would still sound good


I don't know AxiomFingerboom doesn't exactly roll off the tongue
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
April 24 2015 02:13 GMT
#25
On April 24 2015 11:12 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 11:11 lichter wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:06 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:03 andoRRR wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:01 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:51 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:45 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:44 Dodgin wrote:
I'm surprised, I thought Axiom players had a pretty good deal. I guess he really wants to join Proleague even if it means not getting a salary.


They do. They get a salary and flights which is more than many Koreans get now.


Have you guys every considered playing in proleague?


pretty sure time and effort commitment wise it would take too much and tie their hands too much


And I think TB said a few times that they have/had their problems with KeSPA because they are a bit strange when it comes to foreign teams/team owners.
But really surprising that he leaves "his second family". I would love to see him play in Proleague, just hope he gets a good team.


No that was a long time ago when KeSPA were charging entry fees for Proleague. Afaik that practice has now ceased. With the way Prime is going, it looks like they're gonna need an 8th team for next season if they keep dropping players.

Partnership time? AxiomPrime is a sweet sounding name at least


tbh the name Axiom goes with anything

you could call a team AxiomBurrito and it would still sound good


I don't know AxiomFingerboom doesn't exactly roll of the tongue


Fingerboom goes with everything dummy
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
olimoley
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States742 Posts
April 24 2015 02:13 GMT
#26
On April 24 2015 11:12 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 11:11 lichter wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:06 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:03 andoRRR wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:01 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:51 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:45 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:44 Dodgin wrote:
I'm surprised, I thought Axiom players had a pretty good deal. I guess he really wants to join Proleague even if it means not getting a salary.


They do. They get a salary and flights which is more than many Koreans get now.


Have you guys every considered playing in proleague?


pretty sure time and effort commitment wise it would take too much and tie their hands too much


And I think TB said a few times that they have/had their problems with KeSPA because they are a bit strange when it comes to foreign teams/team owners.
But really surprising that he leaves "his second family". I would love to see him play in Proleague, just hope he gets a good team.


No that was a long time ago when KeSPA were charging entry fees for Proleague. Afaik that practice has now ceased. With the way Prime is going, it looks like they're gonna need an 8th team for next season if they keep dropping players.

Partnership time? AxiomPrime is a sweet sounding name at least


tbh the name Axiom goes with anything

you could call a team AxiomBurrito and it would still sound good


I don't know AxiomFingerboom doesn't exactly roll of the tongue


That doesn't sound like it's meant to roll the tongue anyways
Events Manager, Team Liquid - Creator of OlimoLeague
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 24 2015 02:18 GMT
#27
On April 24 2015 10:45 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 10:44 Dodgin wrote:
I'm surprised, I thought Axiom players had a pretty good deal. I guess he really wants to join Proleague even if it means not getting a salary.


They do. They get a salary and flights which is more than many Koreans get now.


I wonder why a player would want to give that up :/ unless he thinks he's going to get salaried on a kespa team
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
April 24 2015 02:25 GMT
#28
Best of luck to Impact. Pretty cool Zerg player.

Hope that means Axiom will find themselves a new Zerg. I heard DRG was looking for flight opportunities.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
April 24 2015 02:29 GMT
#29
On April 24 2015 11:25 Big J wrote:
I heard DRG was looking for flight opportunities.


Actually my information suggests the exact opposite
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-24 02:35:10
April 24 2015 02:29 GMT
#30
On April 24 2015 11:18 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 10:45 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:44 Dodgin wrote:
I'm surprised, I thought Axiom players had a pretty good deal. I guess he really wants to join Proleague even if it means not getting a salary.


They do. They get a salary and flights which is more than many Koreans get now.


I wonder why a player would want to give that up :/ unless he thinks he's going to get salaried on a kespa team


maybe he felt his results were stagnating and wanted to try a change of environment to see if he could perform better? or it could be that he just wants to see what's out there
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
April 24 2015 02:36 GMT
#31
Only the second time Olivia's had to write a goodbye. Axiom has always felt like Liquid - you leave on your terms, never theirs. Axiom back to a 4-man/2-race roster is kind of sad. Best of luck to him in whichever one scoops him up - I'm betting original 5, since he came from the old Kespa in the first place.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
April 24 2015 02:36 GMT
#32
Good luck in the future Impact
KT FlaSh FOREVER
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
April 24 2015 02:37 GMT
#33
Wow, unexpected! Good luck to Impact, I hope he finds a new home were he can continue growing.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 24 2015 02:38 GMT
#34
Sad to hear. Good luck to Impact and Axiom.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
HewTheTitan
Profile Joined February 2015
Canada331 Posts
April 24 2015 02:40 GMT
#35
Whatever team he joins for proleague, I'm sure he'll make a big impact.
laaaaaaaamee
Profile Joined July 2012
Australia95 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-24 02:58:19
April 24 2015 02:53 GMT
#36
On April 24 2015 11:04 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 11:01 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:51 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:45 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:44 Dodgin wrote:
I'm surprised, I thought Axiom players had a pretty good deal. I guess he really wants to join Proleague even if it means not getting a salary.


They do. They get a salary and flights which is more than many Koreans get now.


Have you guys every considered playing in proleague?


pretty sure time and effort commitment wise it would take too much and tie their hands too much


Considering that the changes to WCS have made Korea an impossibly competitive place which has already resulted in multiple retirements, I think assuming there is another season of Proleague it is very likely that we'll be part of it, if only because there is no other way to get exposure in Korea now unless you are the best of the best (and get a good draw in Code A)



Eyy TB, i know you've explained why proleague isn't in your team's interest in the past, so I'm not sure how you're going to make it work if you enter proleague, but that would be bloody awesome.

edit: had impact stayed, your proleague lineup would have looked solid as is, no doubt crank can coach
tfw maru promises to show me good games
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
April 24 2015 02:54 GMT
#37
Hmmm, interesting that he would leave, given that Axiom seems very secure and very good salary-wise and house-wise. He has big dreams in Korea I guess. Good luck to him! Maybe Axiom can pick up another strong zerg (I'm looking at you, DRG).
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
April 24 2015 03:04 GMT
#38
Best of luck Impact!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
April 24 2015 04:18 GMT
#39
I'm not sure leaving Axiom is a wise choice. There are very few better homes in Korea.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
DisillusionedAcronym
Profile Joined September 2011
190 Posts
April 24 2015 05:03 GMT
#40
On April 24 2015 11:11 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 11:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:06 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:03 andoRRR wrote:
On April 24 2015 11:01 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:51 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:45 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On April 24 2015 10:44 Dodgin wrote:
I'm surprised, I thought Axiom players had a pretty good deal. I guess he really wants to join Proleague even if it means not getting a salary.


They do. They get a salary and flights which is more than many Koreans get now.


Have you guys every considered playing in proleague?


pretty sure time and effort commitment wise it would take too much and tie their hands too much


And I think TB said a few times that they have/had their problems with KeSPA because they are a bit strange when it comes to foreign teams/team owners.
But really surprising that he leaves "his second family". I would love to see him play in Proleague, just hope he gets a good team.


No that was a long time ago when KeSPA were charging entry fees for Proleague. Afaik that practice has now ceased. With the way Prime is going, it looks like they're gonna need an 8th team for next season if they keep dropping players.

Partnership time? AxiomPrime is a sweet sounding name at least


tbh the name Axiom goes with anything

you could call a team AxiomBurrito and it would still sound good

axiomburrito fighting!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 229
JuggernautJason105
Nina 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 593
White-Ra 168
firebathero 81
910 41
Trap 25
NaDa 15
Counter-Strike
Fnx 761
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0194
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9347
Liquid`Hasu1782
crisheroes1703
Trikslyr90
Other Games
summit1g5990
Liquid`RaSZi5684
Beastyqt919
shahzam468
B2W.Neo277
Pyrionflax145
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS118
ZombieGrub80
IndyStarCraft 79
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream385
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• Eskiya23 12
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV396
League of Legends
• TFBlade817
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur306
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 19m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.