• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10087 users

[SPL'15] Round 2 Week 3 Lineups - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
105 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-13 19:40:11
March 13 2015 19:39 GMT
#81
On March 13 2015 23:26 grogburg wrote:
Ugh the one-true anti from last round really spoiled me. I picked Classic, Hush, Skyhigh! I guess trade off Skyhigh for MarineKing? Next round I'm doing 7/3/3 instead of 5/4/4.

I had the same anti, traded Hush for Bravo. CJ might go 3-0 and I believe in Creator. It also seems a KHAN player is a solid pick due to their constant rotation and terrible results.
don't wall off against random
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 13 2015 19:42 GMT
#82
On March 14 2015 04:36 zealotstim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 04:25 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Noooo IEM ruining my Jin Air boys Trap and Cure. I don't want to trade them T_T

And CJ might just lose 1-3 to prime. Need some good trades or I'm out of top100 for sure

At least Byul gets free points


I have (P)Trap and (T)Cure too but am trading them for (Z)Leenock and (Z)ByuL, which I feel pretty good about. Maybe you could trade (T)Cure back to (Z)Rogue. After this week he should be about the same points and you might be able to trade him back.

Yeah Trap and Cure for Rogue and Leenock were my first thought as well. Both 4th players though so it's a bit risky if they don't play.

On March 14 2015 04:32 KatatoniK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 04:25 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Noooo IEM ruining my Jin Air boys Trap and Cure. I don't want to trade them T_T

And CJ might just lose 1-3 to prime. Need some good trades or I'm out of top100 for sure

At least Byul gets free points


Last time ByuL met TerrOr, he lost.

Oh, lol. Lets hope he learned from that then
Neosteel Enthusiast
hborrgg
Profile Joined February 2015
United States888 Posts
March 13 2015 20:00 GMT
#83
JAGW vs MVP:
+ Show Spoiler +
       Team sOs    0-0    Team Losira    
-----------------------------------------
13.90% 3-0 0-3 11.30%
25.60% 3-1 1-3 12.60%
-----------------------------------------
39.50% 36.60% 23.90%

Estimated by Aligulac. Modify.


SKT vs KT:
+ Show Spoiler +
       Team soO    0-0    Team Action    
-----------------------------------------
13.30% 3-0 0-3 8.00%
14.60% 3-1 1-3 26.40%
-----------------------------------------
27.90% 37.70% 34.40%

Estimated by Aligulac. Modify.


STY vs Samsung:
+ Show Spoiler +
      Team Daisy    0-0    Team Journey    
-------------------------------------------
6.10% 3-0 0-3 21.20%
12.70% 3-1 1-3 23.80%
-------------------------------------------
18.80% 36.20% 45.00%

Estimated by Aligulac. Modify.


CJ vs Prime:
+ Show Spoiler +
      Team ByuL    0-0    Team TerrOr    
-----------------------------------------
12.30% 3-0 0-3 11.70%
16.80% 3-1 1-3 20.10%
-----------------------------------------
29.10% 39.10% 31.80%

[small]Estimated by Aligulac. Modify.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-13 21:01:12
March 13 2015 21:00 GMT
#84
Did max amount of trades, a bit risky too.
Solar for sOs
Trap for Creator
sKyHigh for Solar Anti Team

I think the lineups are pretty interesting, especially nice to see a lot of different players. Just sucks a little for FPL. :D
Yakikorosu
Profile Joined March 2013
1203 Posts
March 13 2015 21:18 GMT
#85
This is cool, so many new faces with the IEM players gone... and hey Prime is facing a CJ with no Bbyong or herO, this IS their chance to take a win off a "top 4" team.
zealotstim
Profile Joined February 2015
United States455 Posts
March 13 2015 21:19 GMT
#86
On March 14 2015 06:00 HolydaKing wrote:
Did max amount of trades, a bit risky too.
Solar for sOs
Trap for Creator
sKyHigh for Solar Anti Team

I think the lineups are pretty interesting, especially nice to see a lot of different players. Just sucks a little for FPL. :D


Yeah that trade for sOs is definitely a risky one considering he is going up against Losira...not to mention how bad he has looked lately. It could pay off huge though. Good luck!
trada
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany347 Posts
March 14 2015 00:11 GMT
#87
well this round of fantasy proleague is screwed up for me anyway. might as well pick some underdogs
~
grogburg
Profile Blog Joined December 2014
United States329 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-14 00:49:37
March 14 2015 00:45 GMT
#88
On March 14 2015 04:39 rotta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2015 23:26 grogburg wrote:
Ugh the one-true anti from last round really spoiled me. I picked Classic, Hush, Skyhigh! I guess trade off Skyhigh for MarineKing? Next round I'm doing 7/3/3 instead of 5/4/4.

I had the same anti, traded Hush for Bravo. CJ might go 3-0 and I believe in Creator. It also seems a KHAN player is a solid pick due to their constant rotation and terrible results.


Seems reasonable. I went with Skyhigh --> MarineKing because I decided to trade soO for Myungsik and figured I might as well go big or go home. So if Hush wins I'm doubly screwed, but I'm agnostic when it comes to Creator, particularly vs. Terran.

Edit: totally missed that I could put Solar on anti, since he was on my main team before this week. Yeah, Skyhigh --> Solar is a better deal.
<3 BaseTradeTV <3
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
March 14 2015 01:06 GMT
#89
On March 14 2015 06:00 HolydaKing wrote:
Did max amount of trades, a bit risky too.
Solar for sOs
Trap for Creator
sKyHigh for Solar Anti Team

I think the lineups are pretty interesting, especially nice to see a lot of different players. Just sucks a little for FPL. :D


Trap for Creator is so tempting
astray71
Profile Joined February 2012
United States325 Posts
March 14 2015 08:27 GMT
#90
Question, I get 2 main team trades and 1 anti team trade each week right?
There is no victory without the blessing of god, and there is no god but Madlife.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
March 14 2015 10:01 GMT
#91
I find it hilarious that KT still beats SKT on aligulac with that line up
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 14 2015 10:03 GMT
#92
On March 14 2015 17:27 astray71 wrote:
Question, I get 2 main team trades and 1 anti team trade each week right?

Yes.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Roadog
Profile Joined May 2012
Canada1670 Posts
March 14 2015 17:17 GMT
#93
On March 14 2015 10:06 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 06:00 HolydaKing wrote:
Did max amount of trades, a bit risky too.
Solar for sOs
Trap for Creator
sKyHigh for Solar Anti Team

I think the lineups are pretty interesting, especially nice to see a lot of different players. Just sucks a little for FPL. :D


Trap for Creator is so tempting

I'm actually thinking of trading Trap for sKyHigh; I don't think Creator's going to take that game.
sOs fan. Zerg just seem to have the most...potential. Dubbo Robo Colo! Why I play Protoss: Stalkers, bacon, toilets and mama -- Chelsea FC
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
March 14 2015 19:15 GMT
#94
On March 15 2015 02:17 Roadog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 10:06 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On March 14 2015 06:00 HolydaKing wrote:
Did max amount of trades, a bit risky too.
Solar for sOs
Trap for Creator
sKyHigh for Solar Anti Team

I think the lineups are pretty interesting, especially nice to see a lot of different players. Just sucks a little for FPL. :D


Trap for Creator is so tempting

I'm actually thinking of trading Trap for sKyHigh; I don't think Creator's going to take that game.


I see creator with more play/ace potential than skyhigh, so even if he doesn't win this one he should be in almost every week for prime
HooHooH
Profile Joined January 2015
165 Posts
March 15 2015 09:36 GMT
#95
(Z)Action hype!

Classic - Stats will be key for KT to win this. I don't see Action winning his game and I'm not so sure about TY's TvT these days. I'm calling an ace match with Stats winning over Dream in it.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 15 2015 09:45 GMT
#96
On March 15 2015 18:36 HooHooH wrote:
(Z)Action hype!

Classic - Stats will be key for KT to win this. I don't see Action winning his game and I'm not so sure about TY's TvT these days. I'm calling an ace match with Stats winning over Dream in it.

Never doubt Action, god of Proleague. I agree that Stats beating Classic is essential because TY can't be trusted in TvT currently <.<. I would not rule out First build order killing Dream though.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
March 15 2015 11:48 GMT
#97
On March 15 2015 18:36 HooHooH wrote:
I don't see Action winning his game

Why not, have you seen his and soO's ZvZ records in SPL? Anything can happen in bo1!
don't wall off against random
Marou
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany1371 Posts
March 15 2015 13:32 GMT
#98
Hopefully TerrOr doesnt choke this week
twitter@RickyMarou
zealotstim
Profile Joined February 2015
United States455 Posts
March 15 2015 21:39 GMT
#99
I think that after this weekend Zest just gained a lot more theoretical viability as a FPL pick. Thoughts?
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-16 00:00:22
March 15 2015 23:59 GMT
#100
aaaaaaaahhhh I don't know if I should trade Leenock for MarineKing...

damnnn

On March 16 2015 06:39 zealotstim wrote:
I think that after this weekend Zest just gained a lot more theoretical viability as a FPL pick. Thoughts?


It could be. He is quite cheap now. But he doesn't play this week :/
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36312
Shuttle 12728
FanTaSy 1732
Hyuk 1144
BeSt 572
Horang2 530
Pusan 337
Mini 311
Stork 255
EffOrt 200
[ Show more ]
Last 159
Killer 138
Zeus 136
Mind 88
ggaemo 71
sorry 62
Hyun 61
Snow 51
PianO 46
Sea.KH 42
Soma 38
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 31
JYJ 21
Aegong 18
hero 17
zelot 15
NaDa 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi772
XcaliburYe361
Counter-Strike
fl0m1984
byalli879
x6flipin539
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu36
Other Games
gofns41680
singsing3010
B2W.Neo970
Hui .139
Livibee115
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 48m
Replay Cast
10h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.