On March 13 2015 18:02 lastride wrote:
Poor KT. They need to win this soo badly
Poor KT. They need to win this soo badly
Pun intended ?
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
LoneYoShi
France1348 Posts
On March 13 2015 18:02 lastride wrote: Poor KT. They need to win this soo badly Pun intended ? | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
SC2Toastie
Netherlands5725 Posts
No lulz Symbol is back! PIGBABY I love Jinair ♥♥ | ||
|
IAmWithStupid
Russian Federation1016 Posts
| ||
|
SC2Toastie
Netherlands5725 Posts
| ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
But yeah like most teams I think my FPL is screwed this week | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
Action is going to REKT soO SOOOO BAD. No one face the Mafia Zerg and live. Also MVP... play Aphrodite. i'm sure she'll do better than MK. KT is all for sniping SKT. I'm sure oov is puzzled at the lineup. | ||
|
zealotstim
United States455 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On March 13 2015 18:16 Lorning wrote: Rather had seen a PvP for Creator, but this is def doable If he pulls more than half his workers against the inevitable mine drop, sure. I honestly think that KT can beat SKT, both teams don't start with their aces in the lineup (although I guess Dream can be considered tertiary ace), I can see Action beat soO (although Action can't go mech, clear disadvantage <.<), I can see First beat Dream (because First is actually pretty good IMO), I expect Stats to beat Classic and TY vs Sorry is kinda close considering TY's recent TvT mishaps. Other than that, JAGW vs MVP looks like the only must watch series to me, but I'll watch them all of course. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
zealotstim
United States455 Posts
On March 13 2015 18:30 Elentos wrote: I can see Action beat soO (although Action can't go mech, clear disadvantage <.<) If memory serves, Action never loses in proleague. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On March 13 2015 18:32 zealotstim wrote: Show nested quote + On March 13 2015 18:30 Elentos wrote: On March 13 2015 18:16 Lorning wrote: I can see Action beat soO (although Action can't go mech, clear disadvantage <.<) If memory serves, Action never loses in proleague. I think he's like 7-0 in his last 7 games in Proleague, but never gets it done in individual leagues . | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On March 13 2015 18:32 zealotstim wrote: Show nested quote + On March 13 2015 18:30 Elentos wrote: On March 13 2015 18:16 Lorning wrote: I can see Action beat soO (although Action can't go mech, clear disadvantage <.<) If memory serves, Action never loses in proleague. SoO might live since Action doesn't have a hitman with him. But yeah. I SEE Action beat soO. ![]() | ||
|
SoulmaN__
Germany80 Posts
ST-yoe has legit chances against Samsung, all those matches seem winnable for them. | ||
|
zealotstim
United States455 Posts
On March 13 2015 18:33 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On March 13 2015 18:32 zealotstim wrote: On March 13 2015 18:30 Elentos wrote: On March 13 2015 18:16 Lorning wrote: I can see Action beat soO (although Action can't go mech, clear disadvantage <.<) If memory serves, Action never loses in proleague. I think he's like 7-0 in his last 7 games in Proleague, but never gets it done in individual leagues .Yeah it's crazy. Maybe he's just a super tryhard for his proleague matches haha. | ||
|
ChriS-X
Malaysia1374 Posts
On March 13 2015 18:36 zealotstim wrote: Show nested quote + On March 13 2015 18:33 Elentos wrote: On March 13 2015 18:32 zealotstim wrote: On March 13 2015 18:30 Elentos wrote: On March 13 2015 18:16 Lorning wrote: I can see Action beat soO (although Action can't go mech, clear disadvantage <.<) If memory serves, Action never loses in proleague. I think he's like 7-0 in his last 7 games in Proleague, but never gets it done in individual leagues .Yeah it's crazy. Maybe he's just a super tryhard for his proleague matches haha. nah, its mostly because he's fielded for finals and everyone knows KT zergs are playoffs bonjwas | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On March 13 2015 18:35 SoulmaN__ wrote: MVP not fielding Yongwha seems odd... ST-yoe has legit chances against Samsung, all those matches seem winnable for them. Maybe YongWha wanted a break after losing last week? Or maybe they wanted to give other players a chance and leave YongWha for ace. For ST-yoe vs Samsung, I think that'll once again go to an ace match for ST, 3rd week in a row, and it will be up to them to finally find the ace that gets them a victory. | ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3561 Posts
![]() | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On March 13 2015 18:58 WGT-Baal wrote: Damn, sora s not playing ![]() You don't need Sora for a 3-0. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On March 13 2015 19:06 FFW_Rude wrote: You don't need Sora for a 3-0. YoDa probably beats Bunny though. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle FanTaSy BeSt Horang2 Larva Soma Sexy Last Mind [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games B2W.Neo860 Beastyqt710 Mlord455 byalli393 Livibee215 Hui .197 ArmadaUGS139 KnowMe91 QueenE66 Mew2King63 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|