On February 18 2015 21:50 hoop1 wrote:
When does the R2 start?
When does the R2 start?
Probably after the teams announced their rosters for the round
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
fealx
Germany376 Posts
On February 18 2015 21:50 hoop1 wrote: When does the R2 start? Probably after the teams announced their rosters for the round | ||
|
XiaoJoyce-
China2908 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On February 19 2015 00:06 XiaoJoyce- wrote: Those who believe in Flash have a sad Round 1 . . . Yes, but maybe it will be better next round. | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On February 19 2015 00:11 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On February 19 2015 00:06 XiaoJoyce- wrote: Those who believe in Flash have a sad Round 1 . . . Yes, but maybe it will be better next round. In fairness it's going to be quite difficult for it to be worse | ||
|
R1CH
Netherlands10342 Posts
On February 19 2015 00:15 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On February 19 2015 00:11 The_Templar wrote: On February 19 2015 00:06 XiaoJoyce- wrote: Those who believe in Flash have a sad Round 1 . . . Yes, but maybe it will be better next round. In fairness it's going to be quite difficult for it to be worse Hi there, I'm the guy who put Solar as his captain. | ||
|
extinctosaurus
101 Posts
On February 19 2015 00:18 R1CH wrote: Show nested quote + On February 19 2015 00:15 Zealously wrote: On February 19 2015 00:11 The_Templar wrote: On February 19 2015 00:06 XiaoJoyce- wrote: Those who believe in Flash have a sad Round 1 . . . Yes, but maybe it will be better next round. In fairness it's going to be quite difficult for it to be worse Hi there, I'm the guy who put Solar as his captain. I did, too I was going to put Dark instead but then I was like "Solar is going to be awesome this year!"Solar why | ||
|
Wijnruit
Brazil294 Posts
| ||
|
Scarecrow
Korea (South)9175 Posts
| ||
|
laaaaaaaamee
Australia95 Posts
SOJUNG SO PRETTY | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3561 Posts
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
| ||
|
urasyupi2
United States810 Posts
also ty getting 9 points was not inspiring at all | ||
|
stif
United States12 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php?r=22&team=Fecalfeast Anyone want to be my personal coach for R2? | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On February 19 2015 09:53 Fecalfeast wrote: If I picked a better anti-team and didn't flub my trades up so bad I think I'd have done ok. Life was a good team captain for sure, cure and leenock put in work too. http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php?r=22&team=Fecalfeast Anyone want to be my personal coach for R2? I'll help you with trades | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On February 19 2015 09:54 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On February 19 2015 09:53 Fecalfeast wrote: If I picked a better anti-team and didn't flub my trades up so bad I think I'd have done ok. Life was a good team captain for sure, cure and leenock put in work too. http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php?r=22&team=Fecalfeast Anyone want to be my personal coach for R2? I'll help you with trades well fecal is fucked | ||
|
Karis Vas Ryaar
United States4396 Posts
thank god I had byul and cure. | ||
|
SnowStormer
Norway275 Posts
On February 18 2015 22:43 Cricketer12 wrote: he has been shunned, no longer people's hero, he uploaded keen gif Oh, you got a link to it? I always liked that award. On February 18 2015 22:59 fealx wrote: Probably after the teams announced their rosters for the round KT.Life will be so expensive next round, I wonder if KT will preform decent next round and be cheep because of their horrible R1. Also I'm 100% picking Losira and Solar next round. Solar must manage to turn this around, right?? RIGHT?? | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On February 19 2015 10:58 SnowStormer wrote: Show nested quote + On February 18 2015 22:43 Cricketer12 wrote: On February 18 2015 14:54 SnowStormer wrote: No yorkie award? he has been shunned, no longer people's hero, he uploaded keen gif Oh, you got a link to it? I always liked that award. Show nested quote + On February 18 2015 22:59 fealx wrote: On February 18 2015 21:50 hoop1 wrote: When does the R2 start? Probably after the teams announced their rosters for the round KT.Life will be so expensive next round, I wonder if KT will preform decent next round and be cheep because of their horrible R1. Also I'm 100% picking Losira and Solar next round. Solar must manage to turn this around, right?? RIGHT?? http://gifrific.com/keen-clapping-after-loss/ | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Dota 2 |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|