• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:14
CEST 22:14
KST 05:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9147 users

Valentine's Special - The SC2 Staff #Passion Rank - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
160 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
February 13 2015 16:58 GMT
#61
I actually forgot Natalie Portman over all the Emma Watson hype. How could I.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 13 2015 16:59 GMT
#62
On February 14 2015 01:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 01:36 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On February 14 2015 01:34 grogburg wrote:
The fact that I know less than half of the celebrities on this list makes me wonder if I've been living under a rock (aka grad school) or if I am actually just older than most of TL. Neither possibility is pleasant to contemplate.

Fun stuff though -- I especially like the Amanda Tapping/MC one.


You think you've been living under a rock? Ask Templar how he got his pick.

Ive been wondering about that...

I went through a list of attractive female celebrities and picked the one I liked the most.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 13 2015 17:06 GMT
#63
On February 14 2015 01:59 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 01:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
On February 14 2015 01:36 CosmicSpiral wrote:
On February 14 2015 01:34 grogburg wrote:
The fact that I know less than half of the celebrities on this list makes me wonder if I've been living under a rock (aka grad school) or if I am actually just older than most of TL. Neither possibility is pleasant to contemplate.

Fun stuff though -- I especially like the Amanda Tapping/MC one.


You think you've been living under a rock? Ask Templar how he got his pick.

Ive been wondering about that...

I went through a list of attractive female celebrities and picked the one I liked the most.

Im just surprised you would know her is all
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
grogburg
Profile Blog Joined December 2014
United States329 Posts
February 13 2015 17:06 GMT
#64
On February 14 2015 01:51 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 01:34 grogburg wrote:
The fact that I know less than half of the celebrities on this list makes me wonder if I've been living under a rock (aka grad school) or if I am actually just older than most of TL. Neither possibility is pleasant to contemplate.

Fun stuff though -- I especially like the Amanda Tapping/MC one.


Do you also agree that she is rated way, way too low on this list?


I mean, obviously. Same goes for MC.
<3 BaseTradeTV <3
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 13 2015 17:07 GMT
#65
Wtf is this
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
February 13 2015 17:08 GMT
#66
I fully support number 1.
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
TheOneAboveU
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Germany3367 Posts
February 13 2015 17:08 GMT
#67
Heh. Great. :D
Moderatoralias TripleM | @TL_TripleM | Big Dark Energy!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
February 13 2015 17:08 GMT
#68
Seeker you are now my hero
Try TL Mafia!!!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 13 2015 17:13 GMT
#69
On February 14 2015 02:07 Yorkie wrote:
Wtf is this

Writers doing productive things
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
February 13 2015 17:28 GMT
#70
No gif nor pic for TANGTANG. I call lazy.
LiquipediaWanderer
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
February 13 2015 17:31 GMT
#71
"TL Waifus on a Lonely Valentine's Day"
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Neemi
Profile Joined August 2012
Netherlands657 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-13 17:32:48
February 13 2015 17:32 GMT
#72
I had no idea what to expect, but I laughed all the way through, thanks!

On February 14 2015 00:47 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2015 00:46 Liquid`Drone wrote:
how is xiphos attributed with this quote?

Because it's his, and it even got him banned d:


For real? I didn't think people took random dating advice that seriously over here.
Cute
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 13 2015 17:39 GMT
#73
rip passion
Community News
TL+ Member
peanuts
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States1225 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-13 18:00:09
February 13 2015 17:40 GMT
#74
Dammit Lichter, why no Dodger mention. rip me.

On February 14 2015 01:37 XXTN wrote:
my pick goes out to all you Walking Dead fans out there who love and miss Beth Greene, my fav character T.T

wtf, she's dead? Fuckin spoilers and fuckin feels. ;_;

Also fuck yeah cracked top 10! THANK YOU MY QUEEN
GODDESS of prep style. :D
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Legs for daaaaaaaaays
[image loading]

[image loading]

PERF

Weeks, even
[image loading]

This composition

Beanie game is 1000% on point

omg her cat is so cute
[image loading]


But srsly, Lichter, why no Dodger shoutout? D:
Writer"My greatest skill is my enjoyment of the game" - Grubby | @TL_Peanuts
TeHa
Profile Joined October 2014
New Zealand68 Posts
February 13 2015 17:42 GMT
#75
OK, the Elizabeth Bathory x Choya pick is just amazing
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
February 13 2015 17:44 GMT
#76
Seeker has good taste in women at least.
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
February 13 2015 17:57 GMT
#77
this thread reminds me how much I miss MVP. Is he still around?
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-13 18:07:07
February 13 2015 18:06 GMT
#78
A power rank in which Bogus isn't #1 isn't legit, so this one is like next level awefull !
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
February 13 2015 18:08 GMT
#79
hehe my pick won, fuck all the haters.
Administrator
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
February 13 2015 18:13 GMT
#80
Even in death, Xiphos lives
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason183
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15907
Artosis 906
ZZZero.O 82
Hyun 39
NaDa 24
Bale 21
Dota 2
qojqva2737
420jenkins613
League of Legends
Doublelift2407
JimRising 113
Counter-Strike
Fnx 648
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5962
Khaldor1216
Liquid`Hasu955
Other Games
summit1g6721
FrodaN2431
B2W.Neo785
byalli324
ToD241
KnowMe88
Railgan36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1334
BasetradeTV265
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• Adnapsc2 31
• Reevou 11
• Hupsaiya 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur252
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.