• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:38
CEST 12:38
KST 19:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7985 users

Life joins KT Rolster - Page 33

Forum Index > SC2 General
682 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 Next All
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 12 2015 09:48 GMT
#641
On February 12 2015 07:24 VVeForever wrote:
dam I wish he went to SKT instead...

EDIT: or CJ of course


CJ already had the best Zerg player of history. Our turn.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
genai
Profile Joined July 2009
Croatia78 Posts
February 12 2015 11:31 GMT
#642
On February 12 2015 18:48 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2015 07:24 VVeForever wrote:
dam I wish he went to SKT instead...

EDIT: or CJ of course


CJ already had the best Zerg player of history. Our turn.


What? I dont remember Jaedong being in CJ...
Maybe as moustachezerg... undercover
b0lt
Profile Joined March 2009
United States790 Posts
February 12 2015 11:35 GMT
#643
On February 12 2015 18:48 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2015 07:24 VVeForever wrote:
dam I wish he went to SKT instead...

EDIT: or CJ of course


CJ already had the best Zerg player of history. Our turn.


What are you talking about? HoeJJa was on KT!
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 12 2015 12:55 GMT
#644
On February 12 2015 20:31 genai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2015 18:48 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 12 2015 07:24 VVeForever wrote:
dam I wish he went to SKT instead...

EDIT: or CJ of course


CJ already had the best Zerg player of history. Our turn.


What? I dont remember Jaedong being in CJ...
Maybe as moustachezerg... undercover


What do you mean undercover ? Moustach Zerg was just shy to be seen with JD.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
secant
Profile Joined January 2015
15 Posts
February 12 2015 13:05 GMT
#645
I like KT but I like ST more. ESF and the good old days
fireforce7
Profile Joined June 2010
United States334 Posts
February 12 2015 16:45 GMT
#646
eSF teams are really going down hard right now...KeSPA teams in full swing.

Happy for Life though
I'm terranfying
paxconsciente
Profile Joined January 2015
Belgium91 Posts
February 12 2015 17:25 GMT
#647
Very smart by kt, put flash out and ask him to lose games, to show weakness.
Make the other teams grow over confident and use their "lack of form" as an excuse to buy life.
Proceed to qualify for and win every proleague final ever

Sneaky KT .. :D
The best way to predict the future is to create it - Peter Drucker. <3 so0,ret,JD,Happy,Innovation,Snute
Orr
Profile Joined February 2014
United States168 Posts
February 12 2015 18:15 GMT
#648
Brutal week for Startale.
Flash I Jaedong I herO I Best I Maru I Rogue
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
February 12 2015 18:33 GMT
#649
He and TY playing in the same GSL group tomorrow, and I won't have time to watch
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
skylinefan
Profile Joined November 2014
Malaysia53 Posts
February 12 2015 20:28 GMT
#650
KT imba
HerO l JaeDong l Flash
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
February 12 2015 20:49 GMT
#651
I, for one, am looking forward to the next round of Proleague. Should be really good for KT fans.
Flash | Mvp
fruity.
Profile Joined April 2012
England1711 Posts
February 12 2015 21:12 GMT
#652
I want to be a bug on the wall watching flash's and life's practice games.
Ex Zerg learning Terran. A bold move.
Quixotic_tv
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Germany130 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-12 22:08:09
February 12 2015 22:05 GMT
#653
Can I just leave this here, apologize in advance and tell you I did it because I am drunk?

Life always finds a way.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
February 13 2015 01:53 GMT
#654
On February 12 2015 13:50 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2015 13:41 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 12 2015 12:28 RainmanMP wrote:
I really wish PL was bo7 now.

The only point of Bo7 PL right now would be so Jin Air, SKT, and KT could play an infinite round robin. No one else has the depth to compete in Bo7

(P)Creator, (Z)BBoongBBoong, (P)Zoun, (Z)TerrOr, (P)MyuNgSiK, and (T)YoDa would like a word with you.

oh hey lorning, hows it going
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ShadowReaver
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada563 Posts
February 14 2015 02:24 GMT
#655
We'll I'll be! What a monster pick up by KT.
My_Fake_Plastic_Luv
Profile Joined March 2010
United States257 Posts
February 14 2015 04:28 GMT
#656
Damn, I came to SC when SC2 came out and this makes me a little sad. I always loved that Life played for underdog teams. ST-yoe was supposed to get 2nd to last in proleague this round, and I predicted them to get 2nd; they did (if not for snow and tunnels). I do wish that there where 7-8 evenly sponsored teams so proleague would be more comparative. Good luck to Life though. Definitely one of my favorite players. I think prolly in the top 5 all time of SC2... hope it stays that way
Its going to be a glorious day, I feel my luck could change
appletree
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark109 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-14 05:07:28
February 14 2015 05:04 GMT
#657
Wow, just wow...

Perhaps he's had enough of being in the spotlight outside of KR. Maybe he feels like he's achieved everything possible outside of KR, and now wants to officially test his mettle against the best. I mean it is human nature to never satisfy with what you've got and seek more. Eitherway I wish him the best of luck, and is actually looking excitedly forward to see him in action!

Edit

Im not trying to undermine GSL here, im just pointing out that he might want to compete with the top players (again).
a
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 14 2015 06:00 GMT
#658
On February 14 2015 14:04 appletree wrote:
Wow, just wow...

Perhaps he's had enough of being in the spotlight outside of KR. Maybe he feels like he's achieved everything possible outside of KR, and now wants to officially test his mettle against the best. I mean it is human nature to never satisfy with what you've got and seek more. Eitherway I wish him the best of luck, and is actually looking excitedly forward to see him in action!

Edit

Im not trying to undermine GSL here, im just pointing out that he might want to compete with the top players (again).

What
AdministratorBreak the chains
Orek
Profile Joined February 2012
1665 Posts
February 14 2015 06:46 GMT
#659
[image loading]

Welcome!!
Mentor
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany219 Posts
February 14 2015 09:15 GMT
#660
Oh god! I hope this doesn't mean even more benchtime for (Z)Action, but instead gives him better practice and Zerg insight.
Gratz to Life though.
"Fame is like salty water, no last sip after the first, and before you drown you'll be dying of thirst." -Prezident-
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs AzuraLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings93
SHIN 44
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
ByuN 209
mouzHeroMarine 63
SHIN 44
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38543
Calm 10071
Rain 2995
soO 841
BeSt 612
FanTaSy 572
Bisu 473
Stork 446
Soulkey 342
Soma 312
[ Show more ]
Rush 239
firebathero 233
Barracks 116
Last 107
Pusan 69
Mind 69
Light 54
Shinee 47
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 43
Sharp 31
Killer 30
Snow 29
Terrorterran 25
hero 23
Sacsri 22
HiyA 22
Shine 17
yabsab 17
Trap 16
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
zelot 14
Noble 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5843
League of Legends
Reynor43
Counter-Strike
byalli539
x6flipin4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
gofns37469
singsing1724
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 68
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV329
League of Legends
• Jankos3100
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 22m
OSC
12h 22m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.