• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7563 users

Samsung Khan's Coat

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
FrogsAreDogs
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Canada181 Posts
December 22 2014 11:42 GMT
#1
Does anyone know where I can buy the coats that Samsung Khan players wear? They look BAD ASS.
YO
Anacreor
Profile Joined February 2013
Netherlands291 Posts
December 22 2014 11:55 GMT
#2
Based on the rumours I heard, I think you have to travel back in time to WWII, where the top 8 elite of the Gestapo wore these jackets for their secret meetings. I heard they are made of the bones of fallen soldiers in the trenches of WWI.
"Peter the Acretree chops some wood"
WonnaPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands912 Posts
December 22 2014 12:13 GMT
#3
On December 22 2014 20:55 Anacreor wrote:
Based on the rumours I heard, I think you have to travel back in time to WWII, where the top 8 elite of the Gestapo wore these jackets for their secret meetings. I heard they are made of the bones of fallen soldiers in the trenches of WWI.


wow, never knew this
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
December 22 2014 12:18 GMT
#4
On December 22 2014 20:55 Anacreor wrote:
Based on the rumours I heard, I think you have to travel back in time to WWII, where the top 8 elite of the Gestapo wore these jackets for their secret meetings. I heard they are made of the bones of fallen soldiers in the trenches of WWI.

Luckly I have one.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
itsdaniel
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Austria335 Posts
December 22 2014 12:19 GMT
#5
i only know of a single person who was able to buy one of their jackets
OFFICIAL #1 STORK FAN // Stork:"This past week, there's a foreign fan named Daniel who got caught on the camera a few times. He came from Vienna in Austria to come and see me, and he wanted to be mentioned in one of my interviews."
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 22 2014 12:21 GMT
#6
On December 22 2014 21:19 itsdaniel wrote:
i only know of a single person who was able to buy one of their jackets

You?
RCMDVA
Profile Joined July 2011
United States708 Posts
December 22 2014 12:38 GMT
#7
Motlu
Profile Joined August 2014
Australia884 Posts
December 22 2014 12:40 GMT
#8
They are so badass I would wear one in AUSTRALIA, on top of my Kangaroo pelt.
-
FrogsAreDogs
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Canada181 Posts
December 22 2014 12:48 GMT
#9
Guys I'm serious. Those coats are so cool I'd wear them in the summer. B)
YO
esdf
Profile Joined December 2012
Croatia736 Posts
December 22 2014 13:01 GMT
#10
On December 22 2014 21:38 RCMDVA wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD9pRPtPFig

i'd get it also if i had such a rack :D
why do you not believe it? the legend has alived!
IAMPRO
Profile Joined November 2011
Afghanistan118 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-22 13:21:28
December 22 2014 13:20 GMT
#11
god that woman is awful. Not even hot. Can't fault her for trying though - pretending to be a "nerdy gamer girl" must be easier than being sodomized by giant cocks. Probably more lucrative as well.

dat fake tan

User was temp banned for this post.
SuHoSin - we'll never forget your genius
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
December 22 2014 13:22 GMT
#12
On December 22 2014 22:20 IAMPRO wrote:
god that woman is awful. Not even hot. Can't fault her for trying though - pretending to be a "nerdy gamer girl" must be easier than being sodomized by giant cocks. Probably more lucrative as well.

dat fake tan

Are you better woman?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
December 22 2014 14:59 GMT
#13
This is the KHAN jacket I'd consider doing things I wouldn't normally do to get.
Blog Link
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
December 22 2014 15:07 GMT
#14
Whatever happened to Tara anyway?

I know Kiett has a Samsung jacket too, signed by Stork even...
Don't hate the player, hate the game
AlkemysT
Profile Joined November 2012
Canada7 Posts
December 22 2014 16:12 GMT
#15
On December 22 2014 20:42 FrogsAreDogs wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy the coats that Samsung Khan players wear? They look BAD ASS.

I heard they import them from Africa yo
GLHFGG
PharaphobiaSC2
Profile Joined November 2014
Czech Republic85 Posts
December 22 2014 16:19 GMT
#16
I would love to get one too and also MBC Game Hero Uniform and my life would be complete :3
RiskyChris
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
125 Posts
December 22 2014 16:44 GMT
#17
I want that like revolutionary communist jacket Jin Air wears.
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
December 22 2014 17:08 GMT
#18
Oz bomber jackets are probably impossible ;~;
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko223
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1813
actioN 940
Horang2 566
Bisu 541
Jaedong 514
BeSt 381
Hyuk 371
Soma 270
firebathero 251
Soulkey 236
[ Show more ]
Larva 226
Hyun 210
Mong 193
Stork 192
Rush 138
Shine 123
PianO 90
Pusan 76
Mind 67
910 61
hero 56
Last 48
Shinee 47
Sharp 43
Sexy 37
ZerO 32
sSak 27
Bale 27
sorry 27
Free 25
ZergMaN 25
HiyA 24
Hm[arnc] 18
Noble 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe183
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1383
shoxiejesuss1309
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King278
Other Games
gofns35780
summit1g6762
singsing1614
ceh9541
Pyrionflax150
DeMusliM149
KnowMe132
Livibee106
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick454
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1297
Other Games
• Shiphtur448
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
35m
Patches Events
5h 35m
The PondCast
23h 35m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.