• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:05
CEST 18:05
KST 01:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7698 users

ForGG wins DreamHack Winter - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
145 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Faefae
Profile Joined June 2014
2203 Posts
November 30 2014 21:01 GMT
#41
On December 01 2014 06:00 Pino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 05:54 klipik12 wrote:
On December 01 2014 04:36 Elyvilon wrote:


I have no idea how this is relevant, but it's awesome regardless.



It was the Arena MSL 2009 opening song, which ForGG won. Hence it became his song

2008 !
ForGG. 29/11/2014
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
November 30 2014 21:05 GMT
#42
On December 01 2014 06:01 Faefae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2014 06:00 Pino wrote:
On December 01 2014 05:54 klipik12 wrote:
On December 01 2014 04:36 Elyvilon wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ


I have no idea how this is relevant, but it's awesome regardless.



It was the Arena MSL 2009 opening song, which ForGG won. Hence it became his song

2008 !


Excatly! man thats so awesome...he deserves it, especially because he got so much heat and hate over the last years...
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
syroz
Profile Joined September 2012
France249 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-30 21:27:25
November 30 2014 21:12 GMT
#43
During his speech, I was on the verge of crying too!

He struggled so hard to get his second big championship, that was well deserved.

And what a tourney! Great builds, great mindgames, great opponents, that was splendid.

GG ForGG !!
Kazahk
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States385 Posts
November 30 2014 21:12 GMT
#44
Congratz to ForGG, he has been waiting a long time for this im sure
Rngesus blessed me with a tooth half, then shunned me with a spinach roll.
Thax
Profile Joined July 2014
Belgium1060 Posts
November 30 2014 21:24 GMT
#45
Fantastic result for ForGG and fantastic story line for the tournament. That + the great games of the 3 finals more than made up for the rather mediocre games and stomps of the day before.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46481 Posts
November 30 2014 21:25 GMT
#46
ForGG absolutely deserved this win; he played masterfully all tournament long Congratulations!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
OminouS
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1343 Posts
November 30 2014 21:27 GMT
#47
I tried to explain this to my wife, the history of it all and the greatness of finally winning a SC2 tournament. She doesn't know anything about SC2 and don't really care about it either but I think the actual message got through. I'm really happy ForGG got his four GG's.
On the 6th day JF made Reavers and on the 7th day JF put his opponent to rest
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
November 30 2014 21:39 GMT
#48
GG to ForGG.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
stormssc
Profile Joined September 2009
Poland125 Posts
November 30 2014 21:39 GMT
#49
Ah damn it. I was there but I had to leave before the series concluded and missed the ceremony T_T

Still, I rooted for ForGG all day long so I'm happy.
Kevin_Sorbo
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3217 Posts
November 30 2014 21:42 GMT
#50
I found ForGG's mech games very refreshing.

I also loved his fake mech into bio tank+mass drops in game 6.

this is the proof that hard work pays off. wp!
The mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work unless its open. - Zappa
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
November 30 2014 21:44 GMT
#51
6 years between championships? No problem.
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Kashll
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1117 Posts
November 30 2014 22:00 GMT
#52
On December 01 2014 04:08 Loomies wrote:
I'm still in shocked. I been following forgg since he streamed from the ogs house and this has to be one of my favorite moments in SC2 history. Love you forgg <3 Hopefully this will boost his stream numbers to the old days when he would get 2k+


This. I loved forgg when he switched to SC2. Will definitely be following him more closely again.
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
wmb
Profile Joined February 2014
Sweden282 Posts
November 30 2014 22:05 GMT
#53
On December 01 2014 06:27 OminouS wrote:
I tried to explain this to my wife, the history of it all and the greatness of finally winning a SC2 tournament. She doesn't know anything about SC2 and don't really care about it either but I think the actual message got through. I'm really happy ForGG got his four GG's.


why would you want to explain it for your wife? If she asks you or shows interests that's a different story! But ya well most of our wifes/boyfriends doesn't care.
Hi I'm the infamous wmb, Diamond 1 / Challenger Player.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
November 30 2014 22:13 GMT
#54
Awesome!! Happy to see ForGG win a big title again, Not surprising though, BW Legend after all
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
GWdeathscythe
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1091 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-30 22:20:05
November 30 2014 22:19 GMT
#55
Nice writing. I remember that MSL title against JD and how I hated Forgg for it lol. In this DH I was cheering for him and I'm very happy that he accomplished his objective, once again against a great zerg.
Obligatory Forgg Chant!!!
Edit:
JD is BONJWA!
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
November 30 2014 22:26 GMT
#56
This was one of the most beautiful wins I've seen. I'm glad I was there live to witness it. It reminds me a lot of HerO's DreamHack Winter win. It just meant so much to both of these guys.
Administrator
Missing-No
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada50 Posts
November 30 2014 22:30 GMT
#57
Congrats ForGG! Well deserved my friend! Awesome write up !
Mysticesper
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1183 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-30 22:31:13
November 30 2014 22:30 GMT
#58
It was indeed a terran; probably not the one people expected, but certainly that deserved if the most: Millenium's very own ForGG.

Small typo at the end of the first paragraph.

But yeah, was fun to watch. Makes the "ForGG Clause" of WCS even more meaningful.
Khenra
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands885 Posts
November 30 2014 22:54 GMT
#59
I'm so happy for ForGG! I've been cheering for him since he made his appearance in European tournaments, and now he's finally done it. Big congrats!
This signature is ruining eSports.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
November 30 2014 23:02 GMT
#60
On December 01 2014 06:44 Waxangel wrote:
6 years between championships? No problem.


I guess even NaDa didn't do that

congrats to ForGG
Writer
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 523
BRAT_OK 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31162
Bisu 2702
Shuttle 1679
Hyuk 1013
Mini 819
EffOrt 818
Larva 422
Soma 380
ZerO 243
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
hero 137
sorry 72
Sexy 57
Hyun 46
PianO 45
Mong 42
Pusan 37
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 28
zelot 18
Terrorterran 16
Rock 13
JulyZerg 11
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10112
qojqva1910
Dendi1001
Counter-Strike
fl0m2746
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1455
crisheroes1146
Liquid`Hasu638
Other Games
singsing1975
B2W.Neo1000
Beastyqt646
FrodaN624
Mlord386
Hui .236
Livibee180
Liquid`VortiX157
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS110
Mew2King71
Trikslyr24
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 66
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8080
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• Shiphtur203
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 56m
INu's Battles
19h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.