On November 07 2014 03:24 Aeromi wrote:
I was told by AcE that Noblesse does not even play for Invasion...
I was told by AcE that Noblesse does not even play for Invasion...
lol...
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
SuperHofmann
Italy1741 Posts
On November 07 2014 03:24 Aeromi wrote: I was told by AcE that Noblesse does not even play for Invasion... lol... | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Skynx
Turkey7150 Posts
![]() | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On November 07 2014 03:24 Aeromi wrote: I was told by AcE that Noblesse does not even play for Invasion... I thought Noblesse played pandaria last week | ||
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
On November 07 2014 03:47 FFW_Rude wrote: Well if what you said is true Ragnarok, that's a nice story ![]() Yeah, well, considering the echoes Aeromi got from AcE (to be confirmed as well), apparently not that much ![]() | ||
|
Wuster
1974 Posts
On November 07 2014 03:24 Aeromi wrote: I was told by AcE that Noblesse does not even play for Invasion... Ace even posted that Nobless was playing Heroes of the Storm with him... http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/464747-ace-noblesse-crazymoving-kong-and-sc-retire | ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
| ||
|
TheOneAboveU
Germany3367 Posts
On November 07 2014 05:01 Wuster wrote: Show nested quote + On November 07 2014 03:24 Aeromi wrote: I was told by AcE that Noblesse does not even play for Invasion... Ace even posted that Nobless was playing Heroes of the Storm with him... http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/464747-ace-noblesse-crazymoving-kong-and-sc-retire I even was in a public matchmaking Heroes game with Noblesse recently (he left right in the beginning though, so I couldn't ask about anything unfortunately.) | ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
Cluster__
United States328 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
Riski
France15 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|