• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:34
CEST 23:34
KST 06:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9311 users

Aphrodite no longer a part of StarTale

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Advantageous
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
China1350 Posts
September 18 2014 17:00 GMT
#1


After almost 3 yrs, Aphrodite has left StarTale. it's uncertain where the Zowie Divina champion will be headed.
"Because I am BossToss" -MC ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ I'm sure that all of my fellow class mates viewed me as the Adonis of the Class of 2015 already. -Xenocider, EG, ieF 2013 Champion.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
September 18 2014 17:02 GMT
#2
I reckon ST is trimming fat to get more player that would be useful in PL
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkdwarf
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Sweden960 Posts
September 18 2014 17:05 GMT
#3
On September 19 2014 02:02 GumBa wrote:
I reckon ST is trimming fat to get more player that would be useful in PL


Probably, yes. I'm excited to see who they pick up (if any).
Teams: IM, Jin Air, Invictus || Players: Maru, GuMiho, INnoVation, Ryung, sOs, Squirtle, NaNiwa, Has, Zoun, Life, Rogue, Dark
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
September 18 2014 17:07 GMT
#4
Not the woman I expected StarTale to let go of.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
September 18 2014 17:12 GMT
#5
On September 19 2014 02:02 GumBa wrote:
I reckon ST is trimming fat to get more player that would be useful in PL


Yes Legend said they are going to be announcing a new sponsor soon so I would hope that they are to be announcing a few additions in good time.

I would be so delighted if they managed to get Bomber back.
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
Advantageous
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
China1350 Posts
September 18 2014 17:12 GMT
#6
On September 19 2014 02:02 GumBa wrote:
I reckon ST is trimming fat to get more player that would be useful in PL


well im pretty sure that's one of ST's goals, but aside from that, she's always promoting MSI gear. so she's probably getting a personal sponsorship from msi and zowie instead of making ST's other sponsors feeling left out
"Because I am BossToss" -MC ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ I'm sure that all of my fellow class mates viewed me as the Adonis of the Class of 2015 already. -Xenocider, EG, ieF 2013 Champion.
Liliputin
Profile Joined January 2012
Czech Republic458 Posts
September 18 2014 17:14 GMT
#7
On September 19 2014 02:05 Darkdwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 02:02 GumBa wrote:
I reckon ST is trimming fat to get more player that would be useful in PL


Probably, yes. I'm excited to see who they pick up (if any).

I dont want to sound negative, but when you look at their roster they have so many players that I dont think picking up new ones is not the options to go for StarTale... Hack has been doing better recently, Life is the best player over there for sure, Curious is a bit better than every other player left on the team I guess?
Some mercenaries could happen...
Prime <3 l black from exile l F O R S E N B O Y S
Darkdwarf
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Sweden960 Posts
September 18 2014 17:16 GMT
#8
On September 19 2014 02:14 Liliputin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 02:05 Darkdwarf wrote:
On September 19 2014 02:02 GumBa wrote:
I reckon ST is trimming fat to get more player that would be useful in PL


Probably, yes. I'm excited to see who they pick up (if any).

I dont want to sound negative, but when you look at their roster they have so many players that I dont think picking up new ones is not the options to go for StarTale... Hack has been doing better recently, Life is the best player over there for sure, Curious is a bit better than every other player left on the team I guess?
Some mercenaries could happen...


And they could let go of even more players to replace them with more suitable ones.
Teams: IM, Jin Air, Invictus || Players: Maru, GuMiho, INnoVation, Ryung, sOs, Squirtle, NaNiwa, Has, Zoun, Life, Rogue, Dark
Liliputin
Profile Joined January 2012
Czech Republic458 Posts
September 18 2014 17:30 GMT
#9
On September 19 2014 02:16 Darkdwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2014 02:14 Liliputin wrote:
On September 19 2014 02:05 Darkdwarf wrote:
On September 19 2014 02:02 GumBa wrote:
I reckon ST is trimming fat to get more player that would be useful in PL


Probably, yes. I'm excited to see who they pick up (if any).

I dont want to sound negative, but when you look at their roster they have so many players that I dont think picking up new ones is not the options to go for StarTale... Hack has been doing better recently, Life is the best player over there for sure, Curious is a bit better than every other player left on the team I guess?
Some mercenaries could happen...


And they could let go of even more players to replace them with more suitable ones.

Question is do they have money? I heard there will be a new sponsor annoucement for ST right? That could change a lot if it is a sponsor like what Prime managed to get...
Prime <3 l black from exile l F O R S E N B O Y S
SuperHofmann
Profile Joined September 2013
Italy1741 Posts
September 18 2014 17:30 GMT
#10
Not that big lost. I hope Startale will pick someone now
Vasacast always in my <3
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
September 18 2014 17:35 GMT
#11
Oh no, how are they gonna win PL now?
Get off my lawn, young punks
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 18 2014 17:35 GMT
#12
Not a big loss player wise but how important was she to the sponsors?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
September 18 2014 17:38 GMT
#13
Honestly, i totally forgot she was on ST. Best of luck to her, hope she finds a team (if she is looking for one)
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
September 18 2014 17:46 GMT
#14
looking for a foreign team?
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
September 18 2014 17:52 GMT
#15
Oh man.. so many departures
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
September 18 2014 17:55 GMT
#16
Seems like a weird move to kick her.. Not like she is taking any space in the team house or anything like that and didn't she participate in some commercials? Oh well T_T
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
September 18 2014 17:55 GMT
#17
Still a star in my heart.
Administrator
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 18 2014 17:56 GMT
#18
Weird that she was removed from the team. I imagine she wasn't really costing them much
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-18 17:58:07
September 18 2014 17:57 GMT
#19
She lasted longed than her boyfriend (T)RainBOw did
The original Terran though <3
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Divias
Profile Joined September 2011
35 Posts
September 18 2014 18:01 GMT
#20
I dont know if this doesnt backfire. She was the face of ST when i comes down to sponsors.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O147
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 550
ZZZero.O 147
Hyun 77
soO 48
Dota 2
qojqva2473
monkeys_forever153
League of Legends
Doublelift3261
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4482
Liquid`Hasu665
Other Games
summit1g8115
FrodaN1620
KnowMe310
Livibee174
420jenkins140
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick710
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 85
• Adnapsc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra663
Other Games
• imaqtpie1015
• Shiphtur580
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 26m
Patches Events
17h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 26m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.