• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:28
CEST 04:28
KST 11:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9792 users

MaNa, Verdi, Patience, Krr qualify for WCS EU Challenger S…

Forum Index > SC2 General
52 CommentsPost a Reply
Normal
TL.net ESPORTS
Profile Joined July 2011
4 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 22:17:19
April 21 2014 22:05 GMT
#1
[image loading]

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2014_WCS_Season_2_Europe/Qualifier/Europe

Qualifier #1 for WCS Europe Season 2 concluded with four players winning spots in the upcoming Challenger League:

European Qualifier #1:
(P)Liquid`MaNa, (P)VERDI, (P)Ai.Patience, (P)Ai.Krr

Full brackets on ESL.eu

Two more European qualifiers remain, which will award eight more Challenger League spots. A Ladder Wildcard qualifier with no region restriction also remains, where the final four Challenger League spots will be on the line.

The sixteen players from the Challenger League qualifiers will face off against the bottom sixteen players eliminated from the Season 1 Premier League in a series of best of fives. The winners will qualify for the Season 2 Premier League, while the losers will be forced to start over in the qualifiers.


WCS Europe Season 2 Challenger League Players

From Premier League*
(P)NaNiwa*, (P)ShowTime, (P)Lilbow, (P)Genius, (P)HasuObs, (P)NightEnD
(T)Happy, (T)ForGG, (T)Kas
(Z)Miniraser, (Z)Starbuck, (Z)sLivko, (Z)LiveZerg, (Z)TargA, (Z)Bly, (Z)FireCake

From Challenger Qualifiers
Europe: (P)MaNa, (P)VERDI, (P)Patience, (P)Krr, 8 TBD
Wildcard: TBD

*NaNiwa previously announced he was taking an indefinite break from SC2
Facebook Twitter Reddit
TL+ Member
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
April 21 2014 22:11 GMT
#2
Lithuania!
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
Liquid`Snute
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Norway839 Posts
April 21 2014 22:11 GMT
#3
I think OP currently has the wrong half from Premier listed, it's 32nd-17th that play Challenger, not top 16
Team Liquid
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33701 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 22:12:31
April 21 2014 22:12 GMT
#4
On April 22 2014 07:11 Liquid`Snute wrote:
I think OP currently has the wrong half from Premier listed, it's 32nd-17th that play Challenger, not top 16


yeah my bad, that's seeds -_-;
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
nkr
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Sweden5451 Posts
April 21 2014 22:14 GMT
#5
wcs doesn't promote racial diversity
ESPORTS ILLUMINATI
Totorosc2
Profile Joined September 2012
France8 Posts
April 21 2014 22:19 GMT
#6
I am surprised that Golden, First, Yoda and Patience played in the European Qualifier. Are there no region lock for Europe qualifier or are those players actually living in Europe? I was thinking at least for Yoda and First that they were still living in Korea, but I might have outdated information.
Great to see Mana back in WCS, I hope that MarineLorD can finally make it this time!
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
April 21 2014 22:20 GMT
#7
Go for it Mana
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
DanTastiC
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany34 Posts
April 21 2014 22:21 GMT
#8
On April 22 2014 07:19 Totorosc2 wrote:
I am surprised that Golden, First, Yoda and Patience played in the European Qualifier. Are there no region lock for Europe qualifier or are those players actually living in Europe? I was thinking at least for Yoda and First that they were still living in Korea, but I might have outdated information.
Great to see Mana back in WCS, I hope that MarineLorD can finally make it this time!


Yoda and First are living in the GEM House in Europe now, together with MC and HyuN afair.
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
April 21 2014 22:23 GMT
#9
On April 22 2014 07:21 DanTastiC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2014 07:19 Totorosc2 wrote:
I am surprised that Golden, First, Yoda and Patience played in the European Qualifier. Are there no region lock for Europe qualifier or are those players actually living in Europe? I was thinking at least for Yoda and First that they were still living in Korea, but I might have outdated information.
Great to see Mana back in WCS, I hope that MarineLorD can finally make it this time!


Yoda and First are living in the GEM House in Europe now, together with MC and HyuN afair.


And Patience is living in Ai house in Duisburg, not in Korea as well.
Finally kid qualifies! <3
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
April 21 2014 22:25 GMT
#10
Woo MaNa!
Moderatorlickypiddy
Legio
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden235 Posts
April 21 2014 22:31 GMT
#11
Alastor was great fun to watch.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
April 21 2014 22:31 GMT
#12
Nice job to MaNa! All them Protoss...!
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
April 21 2014 22:49 GMT
#13
yay!
Administrator
Rail_sc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Russian Federation205 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 23:00:37
April 21 2014 22:58 GMT
#14
:D
https://twitter.com/verdi_wc3
LastManProductions
Profile Joined September 2013
United States252 Posts
April 21 2014 23:20 GMT
#15
Good job Mana! More Liquid the better!
Graphicshttp://mattlast.wix.com/lastmanproduction
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 21 2014 23:24 GMT
#16
Congrats to everyone that qualified. Curious to see what will happen to Nani's spot since they haven't mentioned allowing another qualifier yet. I guess that means there's still no definitive move to leave by him yet.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
jackslater
Profile Joined November 2012
Russian Federation604 Posts
April 21 2014 23:26 GMT
#17
Verdos, gogo, win this WCS
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
April 21 2014 23:43 GMT
#18
On April 22 2014 08:24 Shellshock wrote:
Congrats to everyone that qualified. Curious to see what will happen to Nani's spot since they haven't mentioned allowing another qualifier yet. I guess that means there's still no definitive move to leave by him yet.


He hadn't confirmed anything yet.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
April 21 2014 23:49 GMT
#19
that race diversity! :o ^^
YuiHirasawa
Profile Joined August 2012
Japan220 Posts
April 22 2014 00:09 GMT
#20
I am sad for Alastor, Mana didn't deserve to win, Alastor literally ate Mana's brain in game one but Mana's colossi were enough to eat Alastor's army apparently.
Fun things are fun
banjoetheredskin
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States744 Posts
April 22 2014 00:33 GMT
#21
Krrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Writer#1 CJ fan | http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508947-wcs-dreamhack-austin-interviews
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
April 22 2014 00:48 GMT
#22
To celebrate Verdi coming out of retirement to qualify for WCS Challenger, I will come out of my posting retirement to post this comment.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
April 22 2014 01:00 GMT
#23
Cant say I knew Krr played this game. Kinda cool to see !
Holytornados
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1022 Posts
April 22 2014 01:05 GMT
#24
Grats to MaNa! Huge fan and hope to see him qualify for premier under the Liquid` flag.

Also been a fan of Patience since his deep run a few months back. One of the Koreans I really enjoy to watch playing, so grats to him, as well.
CLG/Liquid ~~ youtube.com/reddedgaming
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 22 2014 01:11 GMT
#25
TT Golden :/ Surprised Yoda and First didn't make it through, but more chances are coming
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 22 2014 01:16 GMT
#26
On April 22 2014 09:09 YuiHirasawa wrote:
I am sad for Alastor, Mana didn't deserve to win, Alastor literally ate Mana's brain in game one but Mana's colossi were enough to eat Alastor's army apparently.

Well he won so I guess he deserved to win. Check and mate?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
April 22 2014 01:25 GMT
#27
Congrats to MaNa, Patience and Krr.

Job well done.
why even
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 22 2014 01:32 GMT
#28
On April 22 2014 10:11 Yorkie wrote:
TT Golden :/ Surprised Yoda and First didn't make it through, but more chances are coming

They feed more than any Bounty Hunter I've ever seen
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
FrameByFrame
Profile Joined August 2013
United States1 Post
April 22 2014 03:27 GMT
#29
I thought Verdi switched to Terran?
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
April 22 2014 03:32 GMT
#30
We need Welmu to cast WCS so we can hear how sexy Krr sounds in finnish
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
April 22 2014 03:58 GMT
#31
wow Krr is still around
ॐ
[CCSRAM] BaoQuan
Profile Joined August 2013
United States96 Posts
April 22 2014 04:13 GMT
#32
So Verdi isn't really retired?
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
April 22 2014 05:15 GMT
#33
Krrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

TSL1 vets hwaiting
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
ArTiFaKs
Profile Joined September 2013
United States1229 Posts
April 22 2014 06:10 GMT
#34
On April 22 2014 10:16 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2014 09:09 YuiHirasawa wrote:
I am sad for Alastor, Mana didn't deserve to win, Alastor literally ate Mana's brain in game one but Mana's colossi were enough to eat Alastor's army apparently.

Well he won so I guess he deserved to win. Check and mate?


Well done, sir. Well done.

I really hope First can qualify this season.. I'm really curious how he is playing lately since he hasn't been around in any tournaments or anything else recently and last I remember is him being a friggin' beast macro toss who could also throw in some sneaky plays every once in awhile. I'll never forget that epic game against Rain on Akilon Wastes, literally solidified the Zealot harass to keep opponents zealot count high while remaking that supply into Archon's before the maxed out Colossus/Immortal/Archon battles in PvP. Brilliant play that basically everyone uses now in the matchup, and Rain as good as he was just couldn't deal with it. <3 First and hope he makes it! Losing to Patience in the final series isn't bad so hopefully he can get back and win this time! :D
There are things known, and things unknown, and in-between are the doors.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
April 22 2014 06:14 GMT
#35
Congrats Mana, but really just as expected. He belongs in Premiere, nowhere else.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
April 22 2014 06:19 GMT
#36
I uh uh uh uh uh uh Verdi uh I thought he uh re uh tired uh but I cannot find the news anymore
Where is my ACE flair
Pursuit_
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States1330 Posts
April 22 2014 06:21 GMT
#37
On April 22 2014 15:19 Tufas wrote:
I uh uh uh uh uh uh Verdi uh I thought he uh re uh tired uh but I cannot find the news anymore

He retired then said just because he was retiring didn't mean he wasn't going to keep playing / streaming on occasion, just that his focus would be on his studies. I guess he decided to go the the qualifers and made it?
In Somnis Veritas
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
April 22 2014 06:26 GMT
#38
Oh thats awesome, let's see how far he can get :D
Thanks !
Where is my ACE flair
brokenisfixed
Profile Joined October 2011
Lithuania9 Posts
April 22 2014 07:26 GMT
#39
On April 22 2014 07:11 MrMotionPicture wrote:
Lithuania!


This is some great news! I never thought that a fellow Lithuanian would make it through the qualification! I'm so hyped!!! Hope Krr has a good run!!!

Krr kovojam!!! :D

4SD
SinO[Ob]
Profile Joined October 2010
France898 Posts
April 22 2014 08:00 GMT
#40
Lithuania / Korea / Polish / Russia. You gotta love EU for that. No full korean BS. Even if finals are koreans vs koreans most of the time. :p At least we can see great diversity of players! Good job guys .
Stephano and Clem enjoyer
Sakkreth
Profile Joined February 2011
Lithuania1096 Posts
April 22 2014 08:31 GMT
#41
Krr played really well too, most of the series wasn't really close at all.
WhiteRa, NaNiWa, Creator, sOs, Krr, ForGG, MMA, Zest ||
Winterhearted
Profile Joined October 2012
Ukraine28 Posts
April 22 2014 09:08 GMT
#42
Do only protoss deserve spots and tournaments? "Game is balanced", isn't it? David Kim please!

User was warned for this post
Sakkreth
Profile Joined February 2011
Lithuania1096 Posts
April 22 2014 09:18 GMT
#43
On April 22 2014 18:08 Winterhearted wrote:
Do only protoss deserve spots and tournaments? "Game is balanced", isn't it? David Kim please!


Have you even watched qualifiers ? T T
WhiteRa, NaNiWa, Creator, sOs, Krr, ForGG, MMA, Zest ||
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
April 22 2014 09:25 GMT
#44
On April 22 2014 18:08 Winterhearted wrote:
Do only protoss deserve spots and tournaments? "Game is balanced", isn't it? David Kim please!


Just Europe being Europe. When the game came out the world got divided and each race was given a region. Korea was handed to Terran, Zerg got the Americas and the proud Protoss ruled Europe. Legend has it that there was a fourth region that was so scarce that only the roughest Zerg savages could inhabit it.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Winterhearted
Profile Joined October 2012
Ukraine28 Posts
April 22 2014 09:36 GMT
#45
On April 22 2014 18:18 Sakkreth wrote:
Have you even watched qualifiers ? T T

Yes, I have watched all 3 final ZvPs as well as almost all CIS players games. Intense games with blunders from both sides. For some reason protoss won all these deciders. Have you looked at Premier Tournaments 2014 statistic http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Premier_Tournaments ? Don't you think that there are too many protoss players there?
BreAKerTV
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan1658 Posts
April 22 2014 10:07 GMT
#46
I am glad to see new talent from EU. I don't mean to offend anyone but I've never heard of Krr or Verdi.
Retired caster / streamer "BingeHD". Digital Nomad.
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
April 22 2014 10:23 GMT
#47
On April 22 2014 19:07 BreAKerTV wrote:
I am glad to see new talent from EU. I don't mean to offend anyone but I've never heard of Krr or Verdi.

Actually, both of those have been around for a very long time. Krr for atleast 5 years and Verdi atleast since 2010 iirc.
Sakkreth
Profile Joined February 2011
Lithuania1096 Posts
April 22 2014 10:23 GMT
#48
On April 22 2014 19:07 BreAKerTV wrote:
I am glad to see new talent from EU. I don't mean to offend anyone but I've never heard of Krr or Verdi.


Krr is as old talent as it gets, TSL1 and TSL2 player :D
WhiteRa, NaNiWa, Creator, sOs, Krr, ForGG, MMA, Zest ||
sigm
Profile Joined December 2010
192 Posts
April 22 2014 11:04 GMT
#49
And here I thought Lithuanians could only play basketball. Looks like there's at least one guy over there keeping it real in SC2 as well. Though I do remember another player from there, Arew I think was the name. Played some BW back in the day. Anyhow, nice to see some actual europeans getting through into WCS EU, even if they are just on the way to the inevitable thrashing they're gonna get from the koreans.
Twine
Profile Joined June 2012
France246 Posts
April 22 2014 11:41 GMT
#50
4 protosses, what a surprise ! (This is a joke !)
#1 Bomber fan | Jin Air best KT
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
April 22 2014 13:41 GMT
#51
Wtf (T)YoDa ?
W
T
F
RIP MKP
Jampackedeon
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2053 Posts
April 22 2014 13:57 GMT
#52
Congrats to Mana for sure! Lots of Liquid in EU these days!
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-22 14:59:04
April 22 2014 14:57 GMT
#53
On April 22 2014 07:23 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2014 07:21 DanTastiC wrote:
On April 22 2014 07:19 Totorosc2 wrote:
I am surprised that Golden, First, Yoda and Patience played in the European Qualifier. Are there no region lock for Europe qualifier or are those players actually living in Europe? I was thinking at least for Yoda and First that they were still living in Korea, but I might have outdated information.
Great to see Mana back in WCS, I hope that MarineLorD can finally make it this time!


Yoda and First are living in the GEM House in Europe now, together with MC and HyuN afair.


And Patience is living in Ai house in Duisburg, not in Korea as well.
Finally kid qualifies! <3


in duisburg ? damn this poor guy i should donate xD

On April 22 2014 18:08 Winterhearted wrote:
Do only protoss deserve spots and tournaments? "Game is balanced", isn't it? David Kim please!

User was warned for this post


1st u not watched the qualifiers
2nd normaly the p whine to be to weak now, so your on the wrong train
3rd OH MY GOD ONE QUALIFIER ^_^

4th in god old timeees ^^ shit like this was a ban non a warning xD seems whining is more accepted now
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings105
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 284
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10707
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1151
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto41
League of Legends
Doublelift5408
JimRising 683
Counter-Strike
taco 44
minikerr33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox911
Mew2King38
Other Games
summit1g9620
Maynarde211
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick411
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 200
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo523
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 32m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
8h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.