• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:15
CEST 14:15
KST 21:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10200 users

[Interviews] 2014 GSL Season 1 Code A Winners - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
103 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 19 2014 06:42 GMT
#61
Gah... I'm sorry this is taking so long. I was laddering earlier and I met this super BM Terran guy. So now I'm pissed and trying to fight my urge to rage.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 19 2014 06:46 GMT
#62
On January 19 2014 15:42 Seeker wrote:
Gah... I'm sorry this is taking so long. I was laddering earlier and I met this super BM Terran guy. So now I'm pissed and trying to fight my urge to rage.

I say rage on! in blogs lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
January 19 2014 06:48 GMT
#63
pssh obvious lies everyone knows there aren't any more terrans on ladder

#freejinro
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 19 2014 06:59 GMT
#64
On January 19 2014 15:42 Seeker wrote:
Gah... I'm sorry this is taking so long. I was laddering earlier and I met this super BM Terran guy. So now I'm pissed and trying to fight my urge to rage.

maybe I should go all out on BM in LRSL and you will tilt in game 2?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 19 2014 07:34 GMT
#65
Thanks for translations so far! roro one will probably be the best one

On January 19 2014 15:59 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2014 15:42 Seeker wrote:
Gah... I'm sorry this is taking so long. I was laddering earlier and I met this super BM Terran guy. So now I'm pissed and trying to fight my urge to rage.

maybe I should go all out on BM in LRSL and you will tilt in game 2?

keep it on the low side. Don't want to give up your secret weapon >.>

Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
January 19 2014 08:12 GMT
#66
Thanks for all the hard work Seeker!~<3
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
January 19 2014 09:00 GMT
#67
Thanks for all the work you do, Seeker :3
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
January 19 2014 11:35 GMT
#68
Ohhh RorO interview is up! Zealously will be happy.

Thanks Seeker!
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
January 19 2014 11:37 GMT
#69
Samsungs winter jacket is so sexy.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 19 2014 13:55 GMT
#70
Thanks Seeker!
Community News
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 19 2014 14:15 GMT
#71
Very nice Roro interview
AdministratorBreak the chains
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-19 17:09:35
January 19 2014 17:09 GMT
#72
Good interviews so far

"Widow mines and hellbats both got nerfed so it’s difficult for me to play bio like I used to."
Maybe I missed something but I guess he means biomine? hellbats weren't really part of biomine though >.>
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
January 19 2014 17:25 GMT
#73
I really liked Bbyong's interview. Disregarding the balance whine, it had some interesting points.
Flash | Mvp
Yakikorosu
Profile Joined March 2013
1203 Posts
January 20 2014 07:05 GMT
#74
Thanks a lot for doing these. By the way, has GSL announced how they will fill the spot left by jjakji's moving to EU? EU and NA filled their openings by promoting TaeJa and Mvp and accepting more qualifiers but obviously with Code A in full swing they can't do that. Hopefully they find some way to fill it (some kind of non-broadcast "special tournament" like they used to have) and don't just have a bye. With so much advance notice a bye would be silly.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 20 2014 07:11 GMT
#75
Bbyong is like, yeah bitches I'm still in Code S
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
January 20 2014 07:27 GMT
#76
not sure i like that 1 group is enough to get in code s
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 20 2014 07:32 GMT
#77
Bbyong #1 ladder and CJ dont send him out ;_;
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 20 2014 09:13 GMT
#78

How do you feel about the format change?

The good thing about this format is that I like the fact that it’s now possible to go from the qualifiers to the finals. I think this format makes the players work really hard.


Nice that the players are enjoying this too, I think it really makes a big difference for their motivation if they know they can qualify and win in the same season.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
January 20 2014 09:17 GMT
#79
Thanks for the interviews :D
Moderatorlickypiddy
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 20 2014 15:37 GMT
#80
Sorry for the delay on the rest of 'em. I've been busy :/
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36312
Shuttle 12728
FanTaSy 1732
Hyuk 1144
BeSt 572
Horang2 530
Pusan 337
Mini 311
Stork 255
EffOrt 200
[ Show more ]
Last 159
Killer 138
Zeus 136
Mind 88
ggaemo 71
sorry 62
Hyun 61
Snow 51
PianO 46
Soma 38
ToSsGirL 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 31
JYJ 21
Aegong 18
hero 17
zelot 15
NaDa 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Dendi774
XcaliburYe398
Counter-Strike
fl0m1953
byalli879
x6flipin464
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu129
Other Games
gofns36418
singsing3010
B2W.Neo931
Hui .145
Livibee121
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 45m
Replay Cast
10h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.