• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:28
CEST 17:28
KST 00:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8747 users

SPL2014 PRESEASON Information - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
126 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-13 03:11:36
December 13 2013 03:05 GMT
#81
The 5 bucks last season were still the best 5 bucks ever spent. Do we know the casters yet? I guess Whiplash plus somebody?
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
December 13 2013 03:21 GMT
#82
Actually, as far as casters go.
We know that Whiplash will be casting.

Who are other available casters with no long-term casting gigs? Nathanias would be one, but he already said Kespa was not really happy with his piggyback casting he did before. Another one would be Gretorp, that would imo make sense. Can't think of anyone else really, unless someone like Idra or would consider moving to KR.
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
December 13 2013 03:31 GMT
#83
On December 13 2013 12:21 Ammanas wrote:
Actually, as far as casters go.
We know that Whiplash will be casting.

Who are other available casters with no long-term casting gigs? Nathanias would be one, but he already said Kespa was not really happy with his piggyback casting he did before. Another one would be Gretorp, that would imo make sense. Can't think of anyone else really, unless someone like Idra or would consider moving to KR.


It's not Gretorp, he won't be in esports.



DOA or Chobra are good guesses. Just thought maybe it was confirmed by now.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Steins;Gate
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1422 Posts
December 13 2013 06:04 GMT
#84
It's that time again. Time to put on my team logo :D
" Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be. "
zenkicker
Profile Joined December 2008
257 Posts
December 13 2013 08:35 GMT
#85
Where are the brackets?
I you cant beat them, join them.
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
December 13 2013 08:56 GMT
#86
I bet everyone here is excited just to see the teams play again. However I am more excited to see what new maps the KeSPA map makers will produce. Last year was crazy and a much needed breath of fresh air, hoping for them to continue the tradition.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
lookfirewood
Profile Joined May 2011
1212 Posts
December 13 2013 10:42 GMT
#87
After all the trades most of the teams are fairly even at the moment.

Currently ranking them like so:

1 SKT1
2 JinAir
3 MVP
4 IM
5 Samsung
6 KT
7 CJ
8 Prime

But given how little we've seen of most of the korean players in proleague it's so hard to predict. I believe the Fantasy Proleague will be pretty random at first . Sooooo looking forward to this, even tho STX is dead!
R.I.P STX 03.08.2013 never forget.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-13 10:47:29
December 13 2013 10:45 GMT
#88
On December 13 2013 02:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 01:32 StarStruck wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:55 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:30 Larkin wrote:
Can people actually watch this? It was so good last season, but no one watches...


What do you mean ?


He's talking out of his butt. Let me explain something for those who like to bitch and moan about viewership. Compared to every other bush league out there and the GSTL the numbers are similar across the board. Why do I pay attention to the actual numbers myself? So I can kibosh people like Larkin every time they try to get smart. The numbers really are no different on this website when it comes to western teams playing against each other with TB to SKT versus CJ in PL, which is quite remarkable because it shows consistency in such events. It doesn't matter if it's foreigners. It doesn't matter if it's Koreans or necessarily the time of the event. People will tune it to watch and the key thing to note here is across the board the numbers are almost identical. It's so miniscule it's not worth noting. I know TB said he brings in a few thousand more people because of his viewer base and this is true for things like the ATC, but it's not a significant impact.


Actually iirc the highest western views Proleague ever got was when I casted it with Mr Bitter. Also EGTL always got the highest views in Proleague when they played, so the argument that foreign owned teams somehow don't bring in more eyeballs is nonsense.


Would love to hear your voice again in casting. i watched a lot of tournaments lately but i couldn't find one with you (i missed Shoutcraft because Asus Rog).

it would be cool to have you in PL. (even if a lot of people dislike your casting, i just love how vivid it is).

On December 13 2013 03:59 Pontius Pirate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 03:48 Gen.Rolly wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:56 Radicalness wrote:
I didn't read every comment yet but am I the only one who liked Whiplash and Super Nova Maniac?

They brought energy and excitement imo. I loved the "Geeeeegeeeeeeeeeee" every time someone won a match and SPM always had a ton of cool facts even if he did stumble on his fluidity at times. I thought they did a great job overall.


They were my favorite casters because of the sheer energy and respect they brought to Proleague.

While I was never satisfied with his casting during Proleague, I actually found Whiplash to be much improved by the time he co-casted WCS KR s2 with Doa. They've become one of my favorite pairs. Actually, Doa + jester is almost always my favorite pair. I miss him with Catzpajamas.


What happened to Catz ? He was cool too, i loved his voice. Seems an eternity that i didn't hear it. Did i just miss it or did he stopped ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Shinta)
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1716 Posts
December 13 2013 11:25 GMT
#89
On December 13 2013 02:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 01:32 StarStruck wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:55 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:30 Larkin wrote:
Can people actually watch this? It was so good last season, but no one watches...


What do you mean ?


He's talking out of his butt. Let me explain something for those who like to bitch and moan about viewership. Compared to every other bush league out there and the GSTL the numbers are similar across the board. Why do I pay attention to the actual numbers myself? So I can kibosh people like Larkin every time they try to get smart. The numbers really are no different on this website when it comes to western teams playing against each other with TB to SKT versus CJ in PL, which is quite remarkable because it shows consistency in such events. It doesn't matter if it's foreigners. It doesn't matter if it's Koreans or necessarily the time of the event. People will tune it to watch and the key thing to note here is across the board the numbers are almost identical. It's so miniscule it's not worth noting. I know TB said he brings in a few thousand more people because of his viewer base and this is true for things like the ATC, but it's not a significant impact.


Actually iirc the highest western views Proleague ever got was when I casted it with Mr Bitter. Also EGTL always got the highest views in Proleague when they played, so the argument that foreign owned teams somehow don't bring in more eyeballs is nonsense.

Can't disagree with that, but I don't think that's going to be a big factor this season. As long as their production value improves, this season, the viewership should be higher than last season.

For the record though, I watched pretty much all of the matches last season except the EGTL matches. I'm a foreigner, but that crap doesn't get me hyped.
I root for my favorite players, many of which are foreigners, but not because they are foreigners. I'm not a drone =P
I have more of my favorite players on KeSPA teams than I do anywhere else.
Suteki Da Ne 素敵だね Isn't it Wonderful
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 13 2013 11:48 GMT
#90
On December 13 2013 19:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 02:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:32 StarStruck wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:55 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:30 Larkin wrote:
Can people actually watch this? It was so good last season, but no one watches...


What do you mean ?


He's talking out of his butt. Let me explain something for those who like to bitch and moan about viewership. Compared to every other bush league out there and the GSTL the numbers are similar across the board. Why do I pay attention to the actual numbers myself? So I can kibosh people like Larkin every time they try to get smart. The numbers really are no different on this website when it comes to western teams playing against each other with TB to SKT versus CJ in PL, which is quite remarkable because it shows consistency in such events. It doesn't matter if it's foreigners. It doesn't matter if it's Koreans or necessarily the time of the event. People will tune it to watch and the key thing to note here is across the board the numbers are almost identical. It's so miniscule it's not worth noting. I know TB said he brings in a few thousand more people because of his viewer base and this is true for things like the ATC, but it's not a significant impact.


Actually iirc the highest western views Proleague ever got was when I casted it with Mr Bitter. Also EGTL always got the highest views in Proleague when they played, so the argument that foreign owned teams somehow don't bring in more eyeballs is nonsense.


Would love to hear your voice again in casting. i watched a lot of tournaments lately but i couldn't find one with you (i missed Shoutcraft because Asus Rog).

it would be cool to have you in PL. (even if a lot of people dislike your casting, i just love how vivid it is).

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 03:59 Pontius Pirate wrote:
On December 13 2013 03:48 Gen.Rolly wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:56 Radicalness wrote:
I didn't read every comment yet but am I the only one who liked Whiplash and Super Nova Maniac?

They brought energy and excitement imo. I loved the "Geeeeegeeeeeeeeeee" every time someone won a match and SPM always had a ton of cool facts even if he did stumble on his fluidity at times. I thought they did a great job overall.


They were my favorite casters because of the sheer energy and respect they brought to Proleague.

While I was never satisfied with his casting during Proleague, I actually found Whiplash to be much improved by the time he co-casted WCS KR s2 with Doa. They've become one of my favorite pairs. Actually, Doa + jester is almost always my favorite pair. I miss him with Catzpajamas.


What happened to Catz ? He was cool too, i loved his voice. Seems an eternity that i didn't hear it. Did i just miss it or did he stopped ?

I think he does other content for blizz now, he did some casting in season 2/1 of wcs am.
Moderatorlickypiddy
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 13 2013 11:54 GMT
#91
On December 13 2013 20:48 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 19:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 02:16 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:32 StarStruck wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:55 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 12 2013 23:30 Larkin wrote:
Can people actually watch this? It was so good last season, but no one watches...


What do you mean ?


He's talking out of his butt. Let me explain something for those who like to bitch and moan about viewership. Compared to every other bush league out there and the GSTL the numbers are similar across the board. Why do I pay attention to the actual numbers myself? So I can kibosh people like Larkin every time they try to get smart. The numbers really are no different on this website when it comes to western teams playing against each other with TB to SKT versus CJ in PL, which is quite remarkable because it shows consistency in such events. It doesn't matter if it's foreigners. It doesn't matter if it's Koreans or necessarily the time of the event. People will tune it to watch and the key thing to note here is across the board the numbers are almost identical. It's so miniscule it's not worth noting. I know TB said he brings in a few thousand more people because of his viewer base and this is true for things like the ATC, but it's not a significant impact.


Actually iirc the highest western views Proleague ever got was when I casted it with Mr Bitter. Also EGTL always got the highest views in Proleague when they played, so the argument that foreign owned teams somehow don't bring in more eyeballs is nonsense.


Would love to hear your voice again in casting. i watched a lot of tournaments lately but i couldn't find one with you (i missed Shoutcraft because Asus Rog).

it would be cool to have you in PL. (even if a lot of people dislike your casting, i just love how vivid it is).

On December 13 2013 03:59 Pontius Pirate wrote:
On December 13 2013 03:48 Gen.Rolly wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:56 Radicalness wrote:
I didn't read every comment yet but am I the only one who liked Whiplash and Super Nova Maniac?

They brought energy and excitement imo. I loved the "Geeeeegeeeeeeeeeee" every time someone won a match and SPM always had a ton of cool facts even if he did stumble on his fluidity at times. I thought they did a great job overall.


They were my favorite casters because of the sheer energy and respect they brought to Proleague.

While I was never satisfied with his casting during Proleague, I actually found Whiplash to be much improved by the time he co-casted WCS KR s2 with Doa. They've become one of my favorite pairs. Actually, Doa + jester is almost always my favorite pair. I miss him with Catzpajamas.


What happened to Catz ? He was cool too, i loved his voice. Seems an eternity that i didn't hear it. Did i just miss it or did he stopped ?

I think he does other content for blizz now, he did some casting in season 2/1 of wcs am.


Oh so he's still there That's nice to hear.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-13 11:57:14
December 13 2013 11:57 GMT
#92
On December 13 2013 01:49 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 01:44 SoFrOsTy wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:38 SoFrOsTy wrote:
So weird that there is no Woongjin... So what are Soulkey and sOs doing? I am surprised s different kespa team didn't pick them up.


I don't know if there's a KespA team that can afford both.



It would be awesome if they went to KT though. Imagine sOs and Soulkey being practice partners with Flash... Omg.


I would have to cheer for sOs though... KT definitly needs players. Flash is the only one that succeed (and it's relative FOR NOW) but even Chintoss and CrazyHydra are far behind.

Maybe they are practicing like madmen to tear up PL. I really hope so !

Especially when BarrackS, Cacia, Crazy, HoeJJa, Motive, Puzzle and PenguiN seemed to leave the team.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 13 2013 11:58 GMT
#93
On December 13 2013 20:57 DiMano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 01:49 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:44 SoFrOsTy wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:38 SoFrOsTy wrote:
So weird that there is no Woongjin... So what are Soulkey and sOs doing? I am surprised s different kespa team didn't pick them up.


I don't know if there's a KespA team that can afford both.



It would be awesome if they went to KT though. Imagine sOs and Soulkey being practice partners with Flash... Omg.


I would have to cheer for sOs though... KT definitly needs players. Flash is the only one that succeed (and it's relative FOR NOW) but even Chintoss and CrazyHydra are far behind.

Maybe they are practicing like madmen to tear up PL. I really hope so !

Especially when BarrackS, Cacia, Crazy, HoeJJa, Motive, Puzzle and PenguiN seemed to leave the team.


Uh ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-13 11:59:00
December 13 2013 11:58 GMT
#94
Well KT still has Stats, Zest and TY/Baby with Flash, so I think they can do decent.

And Action but he was pretty bad towards the end of last Proleague.
Hello
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 13 2013 12:01 GMT
#95
On December 13 2013 20:58 Keeemy wrote:
Well KT still has Stats, Zest and TY/Baby with Flash, so I think they can do decent.

And Action but he was pretty bad towards the end of last Proleague.


But... I don't see any news from the others. They are not gone. Are they ? I'm like hitting F5 like a madman.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
asdfOu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2089 Posts
December 13 2013 12:01 GMT
#96
FINALYYYYYYYY
rip prime
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
December 13 2013 12:03 GMT
#97
On December 13 2013 20:58 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 20:57 DiMano wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:49 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:44 SoFrOsTy wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:38 SoFrOsTy wrote:
So weird that there is no Woongjin... So what are Soulkey and sOs doing? I am surprised s different kespa team didn't pick them up.


I don't know if there's a KespA team that can afford both.



It would be awesome if they went to KT though. Imagine sOs and Soulkey being practice partners with Flash... Omg.


I would have to cheer for sOs though... KT definitly needs players. Flash is the only one that succeed (and it's relative FOR NOW) but even Chintoss and CrazyHydra are far behind.

Maybe they are practicing like madmen to tear up PL. I really hope so !

Especially when BarrackS, Cacia, Crazy, HoeJJa, Motive, Puzzle and PenguiN seemed to leave the team.


Uh ?

All players above did not attend any event sicne OSL prelims and there is no mention of any of them here
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=100708
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 13 2013 12:04 GMT
#98
On December 13 2013 21:03 DiMano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 20:58 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 20:57 DiMano wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:49 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:44 SoFrOsTy wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:38 SoFrOsTy wrote:
So weird that there is no Woongjin... So what are Soulkey and sOs doing? I am surprised s different kespa team didn't pick them up.


I don't know if there's a KespA team that can afford both.



It would be awesome if they went to KT though. Imagine sOs and Soulkey being practice partners with Flash... Omg.


I would have to cheer for sOs though... KT definitly needs players. Flash is the only one that succeed (and it's relative FOR NOW) but even Chintoss and CrazyHydra are far behind.

Maybe they are practicing like madmen to tear up PL. I really hope so !

Especially when BarrackS, Cacia, Crazy, HoeJJa, Motive, Puzzle and PenguiN seemed to leave the team.


Uh ?

All players above did not attend any event sicne OSL prelims and there is no mention of any of them here
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=100708


I don't speak Korean
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
December 13 2013 12:11 GMT
#99
On December 13 2013 21:04 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 21:03 DiMano wrote:
On December 13 2013 20:58 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 20:57 DiMano wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:49 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:44 SoFrOsTy wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:38 SoFrOsTy wrote:
So weird that there is no Woongjin... So what are Soulkey and sOs doing? I am surprised s different kespa team didn't pick them up.


I don't know if there's a KespA team that can afford both.



It would be awesome if they went to KT though. Imagine sOs and Soulkey being practice partners with Flash... Omg.


I would have to cheer for sOs though... KT definitly needs players. Flash is the only one that succeed (and it's relative FOR NOW) but even Chintoss and CrazyHydra are far behind.

Maybe they are practicing like madmen to tear up PL. I really hope so !

Especially when BarrackS, Cacia, Crazy, HoeJJa, Motive, Puzzle and PenguiN seemed to leave the team.


Uh ?

All players above did not attend any event sicne OSL prelims and there is no mention of any of them here
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=100708


I don't speak Korean

You need only this part
스타2 SK텔레콤 T1 대 KT 롤스터 라이벌 매치에서 경기를 보고 싶은 KT 롤스터 선수는?
주성욱(프로토스) - Zest
김대엽(프로토스) - Stats
전태양(테란) - TY
김성대(저그) - Action
고인빈(저그) - hitmaN
박숭(테란) - Miso
김명식(프로토스) - MyuNgSiK
lookfirewood
Profile Joined May 2011
1212 Posts
December 13 2013 12:12 GMT
#100
On December 13 2013 21:11 DiMano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2013 21:04 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 21:03 DiMano wrote:
On December 13 2013 20:58 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 20:57 DiMano wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:49 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:44 SoFrOsTy wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:39 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 13 2013 01:38 SoFrOsTy wrote:
So weird that there is no Woongjin... So what are Soulkey and sOs doing? I am surprised s different kespa team didn't pick them up.


I don't know if there's a KespA team that can afford both.



It would be awesome if they went to KT though. Imagine sOs and Soulkey being practice partners with Flash... Omg.


I would have to cheer for sOs though... KT definitly needs players. Flash is the only one that succeed (and it's relative FOR NOW) but even Chintoss and CrazyHydra are far behind.

Maybe they are practicing like madmen to tear up PL. I really hope so !

Especially when BarrackS, Cacia, Crazy, HoeJJa, Motive, Puzzle and PenguiN seemed to leave the team.


Uh ?

All players above did not attend any event sicne OSL prelims and there is no mention of any of them here
http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=100708


I don't speak Korean

You need only this part
스타2 SK텔레콤 T1 대 KT 롤스터 라이벌 매치에서 경기를 보고 싶은 KT 롤스터 선수는?
주성욱(프로토스) - Zest
김대엽(프로토스) - Stats
전태양(테란) - TY
김성대(저그) - Action
고인빈(저그) - hitmaN
박숭(테란) - Miso
김명식(프로토스) - MyuNgSiK


What!? No FLASH!?
R.I.P STX 03.08.2013 never forget.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 492
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31502
Bisu 3131
Shuttle 1836
Hyuk 1074
Mini 625
EffOrt 550
Larva 413
Soma 347
ZerO 242
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 62
Mong 45
Hyun 45
Trap 41
Pusan 35
PianO 31
Killer 30
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 28
zelot 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Terrorterran 14
Rock 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8847
qojqva1849
Dendi1059
Counter-Strike
fl0m3000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1373
crisheroes1009
Liquid`Hasu600
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2108
B2W.Neo1028
Beastyqt586
Mlord258
Hui .222
Livibee209
Liquid`VortiX135
KnowMe118
ArmadaUGS102
elazer83
Mew2King79
CosmosSc2 20
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 61
• StrangeGG 34
• mYiSmile118
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8950
• WagamamaTV272
League of Legends
• Jankos2043
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
FEL
32m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 32m
INu's Battles
20h 32m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.