you have big feet
I wear size 13 if we are doing this
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 08 2013 13:47 BisuDagger wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2013 13:41 lichter wrote: CosmicSpiral is aware of this I was talking to him yesterday about it Yes we will look for a more interesting way to do seedings next round, as well as live stream it if someone like Seeker is willing Do it by foot size. I wear size 14. you have big feet I wear size 13 if we are doing this | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Tiny Asian feet ![]() | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
On December 08 2013 13:49 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2013 13:47 BisuDagger wrote: On December 08 2013 13:41 lichter wrote: CosmicSpiral is aware of this I was talking to him yesterday about it Yes we will look for a more interesting way to do seedings next round, as well as live stream it if someone like Seeker is willing Do it by foot size. I wear size 14. you have big feet I wear size 13 if we are doing this also size 13 | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
On December 08 2013 13:49 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2013 13:49 The_Templar wrote: On December 08 2013 13:47 BisuDagger wrote: On December 08 2013 13:41 lichter wrote: CosmicSpiral is aware of this I was talking to him yesterday about it Yes we will look for a more interesting way to do seedings next round, as well as live stream it if someone like Seeker is willing Do it by foot size. I wear size 14. you have big feet I wear size 13 if we are doing this also size 13 Tie breakers go to hand size. That tie leads to tongue length beyond your front teeth. And if that's a tie then man size (if you know what I mean). On December 08 2013 13:49 lichter wrote: I wear size 7.5 lol Tiny Asian feet ![]() And lol! My sisters wear bigger shoes! ![]() | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
On December 08 2013 14:01 BisuDagger wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2013 13:49 BLinD-RawR wrote: On December 08 2013 13:49 The_Templar wrote: On December 08 2013 13:47 BisuDagger wrote: On December 08 2013 13:41 lichter wrote: CosmicSpiral is aware of this I was talking to him yesterday about it Yes we will look for a more interesting way to do seedings next round, as well as live stream it if someone like Seeker is willing Do it by foot size. I wear size 14. you have big feet I wear size 13 if we are doing this also size 13 Tie breakers go to hand size. That tie leads to tongue length beyond your front teeth. And if that's a tie then man size (if you know what I mean). And lol! My sisters wear bigger shoes! ![]() ah but mine is size 13 UK, which is size 14 US | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33707 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
CosmicSpiral
United States15275 Posts
On December 08 2013 12:57 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2013 11:39 Darkhoarse wrote: On December 08 2013 11:29 BLinD-RawR wrote: On December 08 2013 11:16 Darkhoarse wrote: We all know as soon as lichter is knocked out he is going to stop running the tournament and then nobody wins. and my goal would be achieved. ![]() User was warned for this post watch? no I'll destroy it myself, leaving it to others will only increase the chance of failure. The first step to destroying the world is destroying Shellshock. *nominates YOU* | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On December 08 2013 13:41 lichter wrote: CosmicSpiral is aware of this I was talking to him yesterday about it Yes we will look for a more interesting way to do seedings next round, as well as live stream it if someone like Seeker is willing you only need four seeds though, not too hard. I reckon people who have had the strongest ro32/64 performances like shellshock said should be good. | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + Surprise mother fuckers! | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
shiroiusagi
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
On December 08 2013 15:37 Waxangel wrote: I forfeit any matches I might ahve against shiro Wat no. BE MAN! | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On December 08 2013 16:37 BLinD-RawR wrote: I pick KristofferAG + Show Spoiler + Surprise mother fuckers! WOOOOH! :DDD | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46503 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
also I want Dodgin to get knocked out | ||
|
TheBB
Switzerland5133 Posts
I wouldn't even mind Kadaver. This forum is too small for two BB's. | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle FanTaSy actioN EffOrt firebathero Rush Hyuk Dewaltoss [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2534 FrodaN1097 Beastyqt757 mouzStarbuck301 B2W.Neo291 Livibee216 byalli213 C9.Mang0108 RotterdaM102 Trikslyr69 Mew2King63 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|