• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:59
CEST 19:59
KST 02:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8804 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Group Selection Thread - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 08 2013 03:59 GMT
#201
On December 08 2013 12:59 Serejai wrote:
i pick r1ch

How dare you potentially listen to me
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 08 2013 04:01 GMT
#202
cosmicspiral's turn!

pickable users:

KristofferAG
KadaverBB
BLinD-RawR
disciple
monk
TheEmulator
BisuDagger
itsjustatank
SirJolt
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 08 2013 04:04 GMT
#203
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 08 2013 04:04 GMT
#204
On December 08 2013 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger


whoever gets picked next has to pick right?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 08 2013 04:05 GMT
#205
On December 08 2013 13:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger


whoever gets picked next has to pick right?

yes. it's snake style drafting
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 08 2013 04:06 GMT
#206
On December 08 2013 13:05 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger


whoever gets picked next has to pick right?

yes. it's snake style drafting

then cosmicspiral picks BisuDagger, and BisuDagger picks me and you are stuck in a very hard group.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 04:07:08
December 08 2013 04:06 GMT
#207
On December 08 2013 13:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger


whoever gets picked next has to pick right?

BisuDagger picks BlinD-RawR

oh you beat me to it
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 08 2013 04:08 GMT
#208
On December 08 2013 13:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:05 Shellshock wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger


whoever gets picked next has to pick right?

yes. it's snake style drafting

then cosmicspiral picks BisuDagger, and BisuDagger picks me and you are stuck in a very hard group.

shellshock should advance fairly easily there i think
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
December 08 2013 04:08 GMT
#209
On December 08 2013 13:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:05 Shellshock wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger


whoever gets picked next has to pick right?

yes. it's snake style drafting

then cosmicspiral picks BisuDagger, and BisuDagger picks me and you are stuck in a very hard group.

No KT fans allowed.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 08 2013 04:08 GMT
#210
On December 08 2013 13:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:05 Shellshock wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger


whoever gets picked next has to pick right?

yes. it's snake style drafting

then cosmicspiral picks BisuDagger, and BisuDagger picks me and you are stuck in a very hard group.

it's possible although I don't even know if CosmicSpiral is following this. I don't think I've seen him post in any of the threads or talk about it so it might just be an autopick.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 08 2013 04:08 GMT
#211
On December 08 2013 13:08 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:05 Shellshock wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger


whoever gets picked next has to pick right?

yes. it's snake style drafting

then cosmicspiral picks BisuDagger, and BisuDagger picks me and you are stuck in a very hard group.

No KT fans allowed.

bigger chicken than shellshock.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 08 2013 04:09 GMT
#212
On December 08 2013 13:08 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:05 Shellshock wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger


whoever gets picked next has to pick right?

yes. it's snake style drafting

then cosmicspiral picks BisuDagger, and BisuDagger picks me and you are stuck in a very hard group.

it's possible although I don't even know if CosmicSpiral is following this. I don't think I've seen him post in any of the threads or talk about it so it might just be an autopick.

well if I still had TL+ I would check the the filters -_-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 04:10:29
December 08 2013 04:10 GMT
#213
On December 08 2013 13:08 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:05 Shellshock wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger


whoever gets picked next has to pick right?

yes. it's snake style drafting

then cosmicspiral picks BisuDagger, and BisuDagger picks me and you are stuck in a very hard group.

it's possible although I don't even know if CosmicSpiral is following this. I don't think I've seen him post in any of the threads or talk about it so it might just be an autopick.

On December 07 2013 01:10 CosmicSpiral wrote:
I guess it's time to make my campaign speech.

Cough, cough.

If I win, FREE DOUGHNUTS FOR ALL (paid for by Wax).
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
December 08 2013 04:14 GMT
#214
On December 08 2013 13:08 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:08 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:05 Shellshock wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger


whoever gets picked next has to pick right?

yes. it's snake style drafting

then cosmicspiral picks BisuDagger, and BisuDagger picks me and you are stuck in a very hard group.

No KT fans allowed.

bigger chicken than shellshock.

I admit you are far more braver then I am. You proved that by being a KT fan.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 08 2013 04:22 GMT
#215
On December 08 2013 13:14 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:08 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:08 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:05 Shellshock wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger


whoever gets picked next has to pick right?

yes. it's snake style drafting

then cosmicspiral picks BisuDagger, and BisuDagger picks me and you are stuck in a very hard group.

No KT fans allowed.

bigger chicken than shellshock.

I admit you are far more braver then I am. You proved that by being a KT fan.

I was gonna say something but...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
December 08 2013 04:24 GMT
#216
On December 08 2013 13:22 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:14 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:08 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:08 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:05 Shellshock wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger


whoever gets picked next has to pick right?

yes. it's snake style drafting

then cosmicspiral picks BisuDagger, and BisuDagger picks me and you are stuck in a very hard group.

No KT fans allowed.

bigger chicken than shellshock.

I admit you are far more braver then I am. You proved that by being a KT fan.

I was gonna say something but...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You'd rather express your dream to be a middle aged white man with short dark hair?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 08 2013 04:29 GMT
#217
lichter, how are you going to do the seeding for the next group stage? I feel like you should do something different than just your lichter points. Maybe even just limit the initial seeding to group winners like people suggested or use join dates. Maybe largest % margin of victory through the first 2 rounds
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 08 2013 04:30 GMT
#218
On December 08 2013 13:24 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 13:22 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:14 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:08 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:08 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:05 Shellshock wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 08 2013 13:04 The_Templar wrote:
if autopick doesn't occur I predict he will pick bisudagger


whoever gets picked next has to pick right?

yes. it's snake style drafting

then cosmicspiral picks BisuDagger, and BisuDagger picks me and you are stuck in a very hard group.

No KT fans allowed.

bigger chicken than shellshock.

I admit you are far more braver then I am. You proved that by being a KT fan.

I was gonna say something but...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You'd rather express your dream to be a middle aged white man with short dark hair?

eww, I don't want to be you.

my path is towards Sasquatch.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 08 2013 04:41 GMT
#219
CosmicSpiral is aware of this I was talking to him yesterday about it

Yes we will look for a more interesting way to do seedings next round, as well as live stream it if someone like Seeker is willing
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
December 08 2013 04:47 GMT
#220
On December 08 2013 13:41 lichter wrote:
CosmicSpiral is aware of this I was talking to him yesterday about it

Yes we will look for a more interesting way to do seedings next round, as well as live stream it if someone like Seeker is willing

Do it by foot size. I wear size 14.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 603
UpATreeSC 123
ProTech94
JuggernautJason25
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32696
Calm 3446
Shuttle 1126
actioN 216
firebathero 168
Hyuk 109
Barracks 107
Dewaltoss 97
Liquid`Ret 67
Hyun 30
[ Show more ]
HiyA 26
Aegong 24
Free 23
Bale 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8872
XaKoH 367
Fuzer 103
League of Legends
KnowMe77
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1474
fl0m1231
x6flipin509
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu137
Other Games
singsing2011
FrodaN1255
Beastyqt693
ceh9405
B2W.Neo381
mouzStarbuck314
byalli199
Livibee194
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM89
Trikslyr79
Mew2King58
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie654
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 16m
Replay Cast
5h 1m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.