On December 02 2013 08:44 banjoetheredskin wrote:
This^^ it's herO not Hero or HerO!!!! CJ herO is herO!!!!
This^^ it's herO not Hero or HerO!!!! CJ herO is herO!!!!
CJ_HERo and WoongjinStars SoS guys
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On December 02 2013 08:44 banjoetheredskin wrote: Show nested quote + On December 02 2013 07:32 Gemini_19 wrote: Oh god the title capitalization. My OCD is killing me. This^^ it's herO not Hero or HerO!!!! CJ herO is herO!!!! CJ_HERo and WoongjinStars SoS guys | ||
|
Azera
3800 Posts
![]() | ||
|
purakushi
United States3304 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Advantageous
China1350 Posts
| ||
|
mordk
Chile8385 Posts
| ||
|
EFermi
United States165 Posts
| ||
|
samurai80
Japan4225 Posts
| ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On December 02 2013 15:03 samurai80 wrote: Gratz herO !! 3-0 Mvp and DRG in a row, this must feel good :D that game 1 against DRG, crazy good >.> | ||
|
SoFrOsTy
United States525 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
On December 02 2013 15:52 SoFrOsTy wrote: Are there any VODs for this? yes sir! http://www.youtube.com/user/esltv/videos Spoiler Free | ||
|
NeThZOR
South Africa7387 Posts
| ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
Gonna watch some VoDs, any recommended games? Mvp and DRG games are a given. Also, did ToD and IdrA cast anything together this weekend? | ||
|
Yhamm
France7248 Posts
On December 03 2013 00:17 DJHelium wrote: Also, did ToD and IdrA cast anything together this weekend? at least 2 times and it was really good | ||
|
Tivu
United States244 Posts
| ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On December 03 2013 00:19 Yhamm wrote: Show nested quote + On December 03 2013 00:17 DJHelium wrote: Also, did ToD and IdrA cast anything together this weekend? at least 2 times and it was really good You remember what series? I hope it was PvZ and I hope there was a lot of banter! | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On December 03 2013 00:31 DJHelium wrote: Show nested quote + On December 03 2013 00:19 Yhamm wrote: On December 03 2013 00:17 DJHelium wrote: Also, did ToD and IdrA cast anything together this weekend? at least 2 times and it was really good You remember what series? I hope it was PvZ and I hope there was a lot of banter! I'm pretty sure they did EffOrt vs San | ||
|
Yhamm
France7248 Posts
On December 03 2013 00:31 DJHelium wrote: Show nested quote + On December 03 2013 00:19 Yhamm wrote: On December 03 2013 00:17 DJHelium wrote: Also, did ToD and IdrA cast anything together this weekend? at least 2 times and it was really good You remember what series? I hope it was PvZ and I hope there was a lot of banter! Day 1: Idra wasn't here Day 2: I didn't watch group A & B so I don't know Day 3: Hydra vs Squirtle Day 4: San vs EffOrt | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On December 03 2013 00:36 Yhamm wrote: Show nested quote + On December 03 2013 00:31 DJHelium wrote: On December 03 2013 00:19 Yhamm wrote: On December 03 2013 00:17 DJHelium wrote: Also, did ToD and IdrA cast anything together this weekend? at least 2 times and it was really good You remember what series? I hope it was PvZ and I hope there was a lot of banter! Day 1: Idra wasn't here Day 2: I didn't watch group A & B so I don't know Day 3: Hydra vs Squirtle Day 4: San vs EffOrt On December 03 2013 00:34 Shellshock wrote: I'm pretty sure they did EffOrt vs San Thanks guys! | ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12552 Posts
| ||
|
ManiacUA
Ukraine29 Posts
There was done a mistake related with giving San a first place in IEM, and hero received none. I fixed the mistake, as well as re-count the order of player in the list after the changes. Please check my fixes and apply them if u agree Excuse me for offtop! | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft543
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|