• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:57
CEST 23:57
KST 06:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8500 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Tournament and Voting Thread - Page 40

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 109 Next
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
December 04 2013 20:23 GMT
#781
[12:01] <@Serejai> so are you still going to host your torenhire star league thing if you lose?
[12:04] <@Torenhire> Fuck no. Why would I?
[12:05] <@Serejai> well its the right thing to do imo
[12:06] <@Torenhire> Those ungrateful plebs didn't vote for me.
[12:06] <@Torenhire> I'm certainly not going to do anything for them.
[12:06] <@Torenhire> You have to give to receive and they didn't give.
[12:07] <@Serejai> thats kinda...
[12:07] <@Serejai> nm
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 04 2013 20:25 GMT
#782
wow massive scandals going on in this tournament
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
December 04 2013 20:26 GMT
#783
I'm saving all my votes till the last minute so I can decide someones fate.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 04 2013 20:27 GMT
#784
On December 05 2013 05:26 BisuDagger wrote:
I'm saving all my votes till the last minute so I can decide someones fate.


Please vote for me I like Bisu more than JD
AdministratorBreak the chains
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
December 04 2013 20:32 GMT
#785
That log is clearly faked because Serejai mentioned "the right thing to do"

And ofc I'm going to host ThS2L if I win, why wouldn't I?
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 04 2013 20:35 GMT
#786
On December 05 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 05:26 BisuDagger wrote:
I'm saving all my votes till the last minute so I can decide someones fate.


Please vote for me I like Bisu more than JD

I'll vote for you if you admit that you like Bisu more than Life or that Prime is better than Startale
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
December 04 2013 20:35 GMT
#787
On December 05 2013 05:32 Torenhire wrote:
That log is clearly faked because Serejai mentioned "the right thing to do"

And ofc I'm going to host ThS2L if I win, why wouldn't I?


see? if he wins. but not if he loses. caught up in his own scandal
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-04 20:37:30
December 04 2013 20:37 GMT
#788
On December 05 2013 05:35 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
On December 05 2013 05:26 BisuDagger wrote:
I'm saving all my votes till the last minute so I can decide someones fate.


Please vote for me I like Bisu more than JD

I'll vote for you if you admit that you like Bisu more than Life or that Prime is better than Startale


Dude this is a popularity contest not a lying contest

I'd totally win if I said that though
AdministratorBreak the chains
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 04 2013 20:38 GMT
#789
On December 05 2013 05:35 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
On December 05 2013 05:26 BisuDagger wrote:
I'm saving all my votes till the last minute so I can decide someones fate.


Please vote for me I like Bisu more than JD

I'll vote for you if you admit that you like Bisu more than Life or that Prime is better than Startale

are you and bisudagger sharing an account right now?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 04 2013 20:39 GMT
#790
On December 05 2013 05:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 05:35 Shellshock wrote:
On December 05 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
On December 05 2013 05:26 BisuDagger wrote:
I'm saving all my votes till the last minute so I can decide someones fate.


Please vote for me I like Bisu more than JD

I'll vote for you if you admit that you like Bisu more than Life or that Prime is better than Startale

are you and bisudagger sharing an account right now?

I assume you would be able to figure that out better than anyone else
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 04 2013 20:42 GMT
#791
On December 05 2013 05:39 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 05:38 The_Templar wrote:
On December 05 2013 05:35 Shellshock wrote:
On December 05 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
On December 05 2013 05:26 BisuDagger wrote:
I'm saving all my votes till the last minute so I can decide someones fate.


Please vote for me I like Bisu more than JD

I'll vote for you if you admit that you like Bisu more than Life or that Prime is better than Startale

are you and bisudagger sharing an account right now?

I assume you would be able to figure that out better than anyone else

I'm going to go with no because none of your other posts recently mention bisu, and you closed a thread.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
December 04 2013 20:55 GMT
#792
On December 05 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 05:26 BisuDagger wrote:
I'm saving all my votes till the last minute so I can decide someones fate.


Please vote for me I like Bisu more than JD

What'd JD do to you?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 04 2013 20:58 GMT
#793
On December 05 2013 05:55 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 05:27 Zealously wrote:
On December 05 2013 05:26 BisuDagger wrote:
I'm saving all my votes till the last minute so I can decide someones fate.


Please vote for me I like Bisu more than JD

What'd JD do to you?


Make people think he's somehow better than Life

also I didn't like him in BW and I thought Bisu was more entertaining to watch
AdministratorBreak the chains
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 04 2013 21:02 GMT
#794
salle = Head of Liquipedia
fusefuse = Liquipedia/Graphics

How in the world did these two get eliminated 0-2? Oo;;
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 04 2013 21:21 GMT
#795
On December 05 2013 06:02 Seeker wrote:
salle = Head of Liquipedia
fusefuse = Liquipedia/Graphics

How in the world did these two get eliminated 0-2? Oo;;

because it's a popularity contest not a contribution contest, people need to be able to recognize your name, most voters probably aren't doing research about each of the contestants before voting
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-04 21:28:15
December 04 2013 21:26 GMT
#796
On December 05 2013 06:02 Seeker wrote:
salle = Head of Liquipedia
fusefuse = Liquipedia/Graphics

How in the world did these two get eliminated 0-2? Oo;;

salle got a very hard group. I think those 4 (salle, monk, heyoka, juicyjames) would have done well in many of the other groups. That was just unlucky. I'm not sure how fusefuse lost though. Maybe people don't know the liquipedia people that well, or realise how much work they do. I guess people don't see many posts from salle or fusefuse either so they vote for the names they recognise; users who post a lot, writers, juicyjames (for This Week in Starcraft), etc.

Edit: Yeah, as Die4Ever said above me. Die4Ever also benefits from this, since his name was atop the blizzcon probability thread. wo1fwood doesn't get his/her name seen as often.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 04 2013 21:43 GMT
#797
fusefuse so unlucky. losing by 5 or less in both matches
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
SirJolt
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
the Dagon Knight4015 Posts
December 04 2013 21:52 GMT
#798
On December 05 2013 06:21 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 06:02 Seeker wrote:
salle = Head of Liquipedia
fusefuse = Liquipedia/Graphics

How in the world did these two get eliminated 0-2? Oo;;

because it's a popularity contest not a contribution contest, people need to be able to recognize your name, most voters probably aren't doing research about each of the contestants before voting


Hi, my name is SirJolt. Can I win, please?
Moderator@SirJolt
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 04 2013 21:57 GMT
#799
On December 05 2013 06:52 SirJolt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 06:21 Die4Ever wrote:
On December 05 2013 06:02 Seeker wrote:
salle = Head of Liquipedia
fusefuse = Liquipedia/Graphics

How in the world did these two get eliminated 0-2? Oo;;

because it's a popularity contest not a contribution contest, people need to be able to recognize your name, most voters probably aren't doing research about each of the contestants before voting


Hi, my name is SirJolt. Can I win, please?

that's the spirit
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 04 2013 22:00 GMT
#800
I was in the lead last time as well but tank has a sick late-game, I don't think I'm out of the woods yet
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 156
Nina 152
ProTech143
RuFF_SC2 109
ViBE38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16437
firebathero 85
PianO 20
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever344
canceldota73
League of Legends
Doublelift3673
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD43
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
summit1g6043
FrodaN1220
shahzam538
B2W.Neo391
C9.Mang0317
RotterdaM103
Mew2King28
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile139
• StrangeGG 28
• RyuSc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1143
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Replay Cast
1h 3m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.