• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:45
CEST 03:45
KST 10:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9921 users

lichter’s TL Forum Awesomeness Tourny Nominations - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 30 Next All
Groups have been drawn, check them out here - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436766
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
November 26 2013 15:44 GMT
#161
Shellbot all the way
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
November 26 2013 15:45 GMT
#162
On November 27 2013 00:32 Chewbacca. wrote:
I nominate Whole for the user section because of his awesome work with the Idra Fanclub!

...Is it cheating if I quote this into the Idra Fanclub and get all the fanboys to blindly vote for Whole?


Of course not.

- Not biased at all.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 15:45:47
November 26 2013 15:45 GMT
#163
On November 27 2013 00:40 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 00:32 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:25 BisuDagger wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:20 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:17 FFW_Rude wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:14 FFW_Rude wrote:
So bisudagger, you're a Luis Royo fan ? Good choice

I made one banner one time and it was bad so... Good job


I used to make banners at one time.


See ? You're a contributor


not so much on this side of the field

then again, I did have my name plastered in nearly all the LR threads of mid 2011- early 2013

Yes, somehow you manage to make yourself relevant. My new roommate is Indian(and hindu) so now I feel like I'm living with a KT fan.

On November 27 2013 00:24 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:23 BisuDagger wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:14 FFW_Rude wrote:
So bisudagger, you're a Luis Royo fan ? Good choice

I made one banner one time and it was bad so... Good job

FWW_Rude said my name, does that count!?! Winning a KT Fan vote would count for 20. Also ty, Luis Royo is so good he makes my banners look legit. You should see my bad ones. I'll dig em up some time.

no, no and hell no, please don't bring up the bad ones.

Time to make a one star blog. It will be up later.

now now, I can assure you that there are some Indians who are SKT fans.

Not possible. Every country can only cheer for one PL team.

Let me sweeten the deal voters:
Your vote gets a sentence in my signature.


Can i nominate you with a sentence like : "I just love when bisu loses and his tears are the joy of me ?"
Also sorry... i'm stoping the offtopic i don't have your post count and might get in trouble
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
November 26 2013 15:46 GMT
#164
On November 27 2013 00:40 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 00:32 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:25 BisuDagger wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:20 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:17 FFW_Rude wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:14 FFW_Rude wrote:
So bisudagger, you're a Luis Royo fan ? Good choice

I made one banner one time and it was bad so... Good job


I used to make banners at one time.


See ? You're a contributor


not so much on this side of the field

then again, I did have my name plastered in nearly all the LR threads of mid 2011- early 2013

Yes, somehow you manage to make yourself relevant. My new roommate is Indian(and hindu) so now I feel like I'm living with a KT fan.

On November 27 2013 00:24 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:23 BisuDagger wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:14 FFW_Rude wrote:
So bisudagger, you're a Luis Royo fan ? Good choice

I made one banner one time and it was bad so... Good job

FWW_Rude said my name, does that count!?! Winning a KT Fan vote would count for 20. Also ty, Luis Royo is so good he makes my banners look legit. You should see my bad ones. I'll dig em up some time.

no, no and hell no, please don't bring up the bad ones.

Time to make a one star blog. It will be up later.

now now, I can assure you that there are some Indians who are SKT fans.

Not possible. Every country can only cheer for one PL team.

Let me sweeten the deal voters:
Your vote gets a sentence in my signature.

yes, everyone needs to put their name next to the church of BSports.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
November 26 2013 15:48 GMT
#165
On November 27 2013 00:43 Pandemona wrote:
You really should think about hiring a campaign manager BisuDagger, your just not cutting it so far on your own

I made it this far by pissing people off. Maybe that's what I should go back to. #BSports #ChurchOfBisu #KTSUCKS #EGIdra #BomberWonThatOneTime #WhereIsLife #ForiegnZergIsAPatchZerg #Collosus #MoarZvZGSLFinals
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
November 26 2013 15:52 GMT
#166
Let's region lock the whole thing and nerf admins, okay? So imbalanced!
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 26 2013 15:58 GMT
#167
On November 27 2013 00:40 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 00:32 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:25 BisuDagger wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:20 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:17 FFW_Rude wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:17 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:14 FFW_Rude wrote:
So bisudagger, you're a Luis Royo fan ? Good choice

I made one banner one time and it was bad so... Good job


I used to make banners at one time.


See ? You're a contributor


not so much on this side of the field

then again, I did have my name plastered in nearly all the LR threads of mid 2011- early 2013

Yes, somehow you manage to make yourself relevant. My new roommate is Indian(and hindu) so now I feel like I'm living with a KT fan.

On November 27 2013 00:24 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:23 BisuDagger wrote:
On November 27 2013 00:14 FFW_Rude wrote:
So bisudagger, you're a Luis Royo fan ? Good choice

I made one banner one time and it was bad so... Good job

FWW_Rude said my name, does that count!?! Winning a KT Fan vote would count for 20. Also ty, Luis Royo is so good he makes my banners look legit. You should see my bad ones. I'll dig em up some time.

no, no and hell no, please don't bring up the bad ones.

Time to make a one star blog. It will be up later.

now now, I can assure you that there are some Indians who are SKT fans.

Not possible. Every country can only cheer for one PL team.

Let me sweeten the deal voters:
Your vote gets a sentence in my signature.

USA should cheer for the Woongjin Stars (and Stripes) then right? Only makes sense.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
November 26 2013 16:03 GMT
#168
On November 27 2013 00:05 BisuDagger wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
some banners


Challenge Accepted!

+ Show Spoiler [Click for a small sample of my portfolio] +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


And vote after recollecting your jaws.
btdub I vote BD, Starstruck & Seeka

BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
November 26 2013 16:06 GMT
#169
seeker is already nominated, you can't vote seeker, also Bisudagger is in.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
HighdraL1sk
Profile Joined April 2012
United States140 Posts
November 26 2013 16:07 GMT
#170
Rekrul. that is all.
also bisudagger
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 16:10:11
November 26 2013 16:08 GMT
#171
On November 27 2013 01:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
seeker is already nominated, you can't vote seeker, also Bisudagger is in.

No, I haven't qualified yet. I need another vote!

On November 27 2013 01:07 HighdraL1sk wrote:
Rekrul. that is all.
also bisudagger

Now I might be qualified.

I love you HighdraL1sk and Arceus!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 26 2013 16:09 GMT
#172
I'm surprised no one has pointed out my typo yet
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
fusefuse
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Estonia4644 Posts
November 26 2013 16:10 GMT
#173
gogogo torenhire
Liquipedia@jkursk
Sakoulaki
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Greece54 Posts
November 26 2013 16:10 GMT
#174
urboss for the awesome chess thread!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=434340
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
November 26 2013 16:10 GMT
#175
On November 27 2013 01:09 lichter wrote:
I'm surprised no one has pointed out my typo yet


I can point you one. You put BisuDagger on the list with a number that is not 0 next to his name.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
November 26 2013 16:12 GMT
#176
I nominate TheLastTemplar. Woo!
fusefuse
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Estonia4644 Posts
November 26 2013 16:13 GMT
#177
On November 27 2013 01:09 lichter wrote:
I'm surprised no one has pointed out my typo yet

you mean how you mistyped tourney in the header? shamefur dispray
Liquipedia@jkursk
Ettick
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States2434 Posts
November 26 2013 16:16 GMT
#178
I nominate Shady Sands
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
November 26 2013 16:16 GMT
#179
On November 27 2013 01:13 fusefuse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 01:09 lichter wrote:
I'm surprised no one has pointed out my typo yet

you mean how you mistyped tourney in the header? shamefur dispray


I thought he was channeling me when making the banner that I just ignored.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 16:19:05
November 26 2013 16:17 GMT
#180
On November 27 2013 01:09 lichter wrote:
I'm surprised no one has pointed out my typo yet


PS this is a popularity contest not an sc2 contest

should be

PS this is a popularity contest not an sc2 contest

Do I get points for making a Dota 2 LR thread just so I could post a picture of Bisu?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435634
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12854
Shuttle 773
Artosis 612
Dewaltoss 61
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
Doublelift4108
Counter-Strike
taco 530
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox493
AZ_Axe119
Other Games
summit1g9099
shahzam737
Day[9].tv527
C9.Mang0357
WinterStarcraft158
Maynarde143
ViBE120
Trikslyr69
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv527
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 15m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.