• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:55
CEST 10:55
KST 17:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7035 users

lichter’s TL Forum Awesomeness Tourny Nominations - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 30 Next All
Groups have been drawn, check them out here - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436766
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 26 2013 16:18 GMT
#181
On November 27 2013 01:09 lichter wrote:
I'm surprised no one has pointed out my typo yet


I thought about it but I was already -1
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
November 26 2013 16:21 GMT
#182
On November 27 2013 01:17 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 01:09 lichter wrote:
I'm surprised no one has pointed out my typo yet


PS this is a popularity contest not an sc2 contest

should be

PS this is a popularity contest not an sc2 contest

Do I get points for making a Dota 2 LR thread just so I could post a picture of Bisu?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435634


"An sc2" is actually acceptable(since its pronounced ess-ee-too), "an starcraft 2" is not.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
November 26 2013 16:23 GMT
#183
I nominate SidianTheBard.
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Pazuzu
Profile Joined July 2011
United States632 Posts
November 26 2013 16:24 GMT
#184
I nominate avilo, plansix, and Lorch (that guy who constantly is a dick to TotalBiscuit)

nah just kidding, people dont actually like them
"It is because intuition is sometimes right, that we don't know what to do with it"
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 26 2013 16:25 GMT
#185
wow I'm actually close to qualifying lol, I just need 1 more nomination so I can lose in the first/second round
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Pazuzu
Profile Joined July 2011
United States632 Posts
November 26 2013 16:26 GMT
#186
On November 27 2013 01:25 Die4Ever wrote:
wow I'm actually close to qualifying lol, I just need 1 more nomination so I can lose in the first/second round


but we love you!
"It is because intuition is sometimes right, that we don't know what to do with it"
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 26 2013 16:28 GMT
#187
On November 27 2013 01:18 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 01:09 lichter wrote:
I'm surprised no one has pointed out my typo yet


I thought about it but I was already -1


I already qualified you because I am totally fair

On November 27 2013 01:24 Pazuzu wrote:
I nominate avilo, plansix, and Lorch (that guy who constantly is a dick to TotalBiscuit)

nah just kidding, people dont actually like them


Haha burn

we need more trash talking

I'm going to bed no updates for the next 9 hours

(yes I sleep that long)
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 26 2013 16:28 GMT
#188
On November 27 2013 01:26 Pazuzu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 01:25 Die4Ever wrote:
wow I'm actually close to qualifying lol, I just need 1 more nomination so I can lose in the first/second round


but we love you!

I will practice hard so that I can qualify and make the finals. Thank you to my fans for cheering for me.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
November 26 2013 16:29 GMT
#189
On November 27 2013 01:24 Pazuzu wrote:
I nominate avilo, plansix, and Lorch (that guy who constantly is a dick to TotalBiscuit)

nah just kidding, people dont actually like them


Be carefull. In the OP it's stated that grudgematches are allowed.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
November 26 2013 16:31 GMT
#190
No one nominating NeverGG or CharlieMurphy?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
hoop1
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain242 Posts
November 26 2013 16:31 GMT
#191
I nominate Sayle
defilerCHAN
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 26 2013 16:31 GMT
#192
Who is a Roro fan and who will organise a grudgematch between me and said fan
AdministratorBreak the chains
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
November 26 2013 16:33 GMT
#193
On November 27 2013 01:31 BisuDagger wrote:
No one nominating NeverGG or CharlieMurphy?


lol I won't be surprised if someone walked into the thread and said

I nominate CharlieMurphy,SpoR and MarlieChurphy

or

I nominate Fanatacist, Murderotica and ILOVEKITTENS.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
November 26 2013 16:33 GMT
#194
On November 27 2013 01:31 Zealously wrote:
Who is a Roro fan and who will organise a grudgematch between me and said fan

I cheered for Roro against Symbol. Does that count?
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 26 2013 16:35 GMT
#195
On November 27 2013 01:33 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 01:31 Zealously wrote:
Who is a Roro fan and who will organise a grudgematch between me and said fan

I cheered for Roro against Symbol. Does that count?


Yes
AdministratorBreak the chains
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 16:37:11
November 26 2013 16:36 GMT
#196
We need more grudmatches. Wintex is qualified.

Someone who is already in needs to lay down some trash talk about bomber.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 26 2013 16:42 GMT
#197
I nominate Bratok 3 times just in case.
Moderator
fusefuse
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Estonia4644 Posts
November 26 2013 16:44 GMT
#198
i seem to have accidentally subscribed myself to a LR circlejerk, whoops
Liquipedia@jkursk
cutler
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany609 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 16:46:03
November 26 2013 16:45 GMT
#199
On November 26 2013 15:45 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 15:45 Dodgin wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:43 lichter wrote:
On November 26 2013 15:42 Dodgin wrote:
all the nominations that I want to do are people that wouldn't play even if they get nominated, damn it.


Did you read the thread this is a popularity contest you dummy


wait we're not playing starcraft? the fuck is this.


It's a popularity contest

noone actually plays sc2 anymore man


nice to have you as an mod/writer if you think that noone plays that game.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
November 26 2013 16:46 GMT
#200
On November 27 2013 01:35 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 01:33 NovaMB wrote:
On November 27 2013 01:31 Zealously wrote:
Who is a Roro fan and who will organise a grudgematch between me and said fan

I cheered for Roro against Symbol. Does that count?


Yes

Do you want to have a grudgematch against a bronze EU Terran? (accidentilly got Gold once, still dont know how)
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3052
Soma 351
Rush 290
Killer 120
BeSt 115
ToSsGirL 92
Mong 85
Shinee 66
Dota 2
Gorgc691
Counter-Strike
olofmeister700
byalli584
ceh9541
shoxiejesuss454
edward7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g7483
gofns3901
Happy325
dupreeh261
Sick219
crisheroes186
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• killerbeecast9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1353
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 5m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.