• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:25
CEST 19:25
KST 02:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8485 users

[Interview] WCS KR Representatives, Pre-Blizzcon - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
97 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
November 05 2013 20:37 GMT
#81
Instead of continually approaching matches with a special banshee strategy (?)


Is this the strategy where he just keeps building banshees and micros the shit out of them? He built like 6 vs MMA.
NihilisticGod
Profile Joined March 2011
Northern Ireland174 Posts
November 05 2013 21:45 GMT
#82
Great interviews!

Maru said
To be honest with you, my mouse broke at the Season 3 finals so I had to borrow another players mouse. Because I wasn't used to the mouse, I had trouble with my control.


... a mouse is pretty important, same with a keyboard and I would have thought there would be backups brought to events for these top players.
Too weird to live... too rare to die.
ZerGGling
Profile Joined November 2012
26 Posts
November 05 2013 22:45 GMT
#83
SOOOOULLLLKEEEYYYY gogogogo, he deserves it
Who the hell do you think I am?!; Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-05 23:07:29
November 05 2013 23:07 GMT
#84
Man, I feel like I'm getting more scoop on the stories of each player lately. I kind of feel for all of them, it sucks that only one of them is going to be a winner in the end. They're all so amazing at this game.

I want Dear to win because he's a Protoss champion, and it would be a 3-peat, and he's really humble

I want Maru to win because he's like MKP re-incarnate

I want INnoVation to win because he was so dominate forever, then kind of fell out the lime-light, and it would be cool to see a comeback

I want Bomber to win, because he's been around in Sc2 for so long and always been so close, sure the season 2 victory was great but he deserves more

How do I choose? O.o so hard
snakeeyez
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1231 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-06 01:01:45
November 06 2013 01:00 GMT
#85
Yeah I want to say innovation is going to win it all because normally I would usually pick a player like him to compared to everyone else, but honestly there are too many other good players. Almost every player in it I could see winning the whole thing on the right day. Soul key, bomber, innovation, dear, and some others are all the best of the best.
I do think a few top players are missing like flash, rain,life but I guess it cant have everyone and these players did not make the cut. I would argue life and flash are top players even if their points might not say so.
TAMinator
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2706 Posts
November 06 2013 01:06 GMT
#86
On November 06 2013 06:45 NihilisticGod wrote:
Great interviews!

Maru said
Show nested quote +
To be honest with you, my mouse broke at the Season 3 finals so I had to borrow another players mouse. Because I wasn't used to the mouse, I had trouble with my control.


... a mouse is pretty important, same with a keyboard and I would have thought there would be backups brought to events for these top players.

that's their responsibility. It's his fault he didn't bring his own spare.
mrRoflpwn
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2618 Posts
November 06 2013 04:24 GMT
#87
So sad you had to ask all these guys for their words. MC is going to win it all anyways.
Long live the Boss Toss!
Jmanthedragonguy
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada1202 Posts
November 06 2013 04:48 GMT
#88
soulkey!!
Captain Peabody
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3137 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-06 04:53:02
November 06 2013 04:52 GMT
#89
Dear wrote:
I want to avoid HerO, who I'm personally a big fan of. I came up against HerO twice at the Season 3 finals, and I felt a bit bad for winning both times.

Is there anyone in Korea who isn't a Hero fan? Man, that guy is popular.
Dies Irae venit. youtube.com/SnobbinsFilms
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
November 06 2013 07:50 GMT
#90
Someone´s gotta interview the other players for maximum hype.
igay
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Australia1178 Posts
November 06 2013 08:30 GMT
#91
winning the WCS KR Season 2 really gave maru the confidence boost he has now, little guy has absolute balls of steel just like nani lol.

i still can't believe they give out 100k to the guy that wins it all, still blowing my mind from last year.
i was so excited for that finals just because of the steaks of what they were playing for.

even if it was a pvp, it ended up being a pretty sick match from what i can remember anyway.
i was pretty worried at the time because the gsl finals of seed and mc was still fresh in my mind when thinking of a pvp finals :S
MVP <3 MKP <3 DRG <3
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
November 06 2013 09:40 GMT
#92
Jaedong! Quick! Make Tyrant Entrance

I miss the Angry Focus Face Jaedong. Eating the whole competition.

Not this #2 all the way.
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 06 2013 11:37 GMT
#93
Wow, great interviews. Really hype inducing :>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
FatCat_13
Profile Joined July 2013
Russian Federation117 Posts
November 06 2013 17:00 GMT
#94
I'm extremely confident about my TvT even without hellbat


aha, cool story is so cool, bro.
Are you human? being...
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
November 06 2013 18:43 GMT
#95
On November 06 2013 10:06 TAMinator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2013 06:45 NihilisticGod wrote:
Great interviews!

Maru said
To be honest with you, my mouse broke at the Season 3 finals so I had to borrow another players mouse. Because I wasn't used to the mouse, I had trouble with my control.


... a mouse is pretty important, same with a keyboard and I would have thought there would be backups brought to events for these top players.

that's their responsibility. It's his fault he didn't bring his own spare.


Learn his lesson, the hard way . This is pretty much life. Sad life for him, and for me.

Now I pray he put behind the past, & do well for this tourny.
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
November 07 2013 01:50 GMT
#96
Never knew Dear was such a big fan of HerO.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Solanek
Profile Joined September 2013
Romania7 Posts
November 07 2013 13:48 GMT
#97
WHat about NANIWA?? I wish that he win !!!!!!!
Me life for AIUR!
Shinta)
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1716 Posts
November 07 2013 17:08 GMT
#98
HYYYYYYYPE tournament of the ages right now.

Hope somebody does interviews like this for the other regions. This is everything!!!
Suteki Da Ne 素敵だね Isn't it Wonderful
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem438
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 438
IndyStarCraft 226
Railgan 84
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19837
BeSt 432
Soma 193
Dewaltoss 124
Mind 120
hero 74
Zeus 48
Hyun 46
Killer 38
Sea.KH 31
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
NaDa 19
Rock 18
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5042
qojqva3113
Dendi1381
420jenkins446
Counter-Strike
fl0m4369
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4213
Khaldor1304
Liquid`Hasu1027
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN2490
B2W.Neo751
byalli467
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .157
KnowMe149
QueenE87
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4071
League of Legends
• Nemesis2743
Other Games
• Shiphtur289
• imaqtpie242
• WagamamaTV228
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 35m
Replay Cast
5h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 35m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.