• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:52
CEST 03:52
KST 10:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7548 users

On the Cutting Edge: Woongjin_sOs - Road to Blizzcon #2 -…

Forum Index > SC2 General
123 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
November 01 2013 15:17 GMT
#61
Any bets on who is next one? My bet is Bomber.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 01 2013 15:17 GMT
#62
On November 02 2013 00:17 lolfail9001 wrote:
Any bets on who is next one? My bet is Bomber.

I'll go Taeja.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
November 01 2013 15:35 GMT
#63
sOs has one of the most entertaining styles. Protoss has come a long way. I hope he does well at blizzcon but with out knocking out Mvp or Naniwa :o
never_Nal
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica676 Posts
November 01 2013 15:39 GMT
#64
Nice writeups pretty fun to read
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
MrRicewife
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada515 Posts
November 01 2013 15:43 GMT
#65
Maru will win. Time stamp this post. Taking bets, PM me.
So? My dad can beat up your dad. - Jesus
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 01 2013 15:45 GMT
#66
On November 02 2013 00:43 MrRicewife wrote:
Maru will win. Time stamp this post. Taking bets, PM me.


This has been done before.

On October 26 2013 02:21 TT1 wrote:
maru is gonna win wcs, i give u permission to requote this in 1-2 days

Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
November 01 2013 16:09 GMT
#67
On November 01 2013 17:23 SorrowShine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 09:56 Aeromi wrote:
sOs is a strong player but I don't see him winning Blizzcon. :/

well, TBH nobody does

I'd put him about in the middle in terms of overall skill, but the lack of Zergs and abundance of Terrans does make his outlook a bit bleak.
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
November 01 2013 16:54 GMT
#68
Calling Mr. Chargelot "cutting edge" is hilariously clever--well played OP well written too
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
Pazuzu
Profile Joined July 2011
United States632 Posts
November 01 2013 16:56 GMT
#69
I can't describe how hyped these write ups are making me. Cannot. fucking. wait.
"It is because intuition is sometimes right, that we don't know what to do with it"
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-01 16:58:34
November 01 2013 16:58 GMT
#70
Next article I predict is on HerO, then Dear, then Taeja
Because those are players I like, deal with it.
Actually I like about 10-12 players in this tournament ^^
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Hryul
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria2609 Posts
November 01 2013 17:18 GMT
#71
On November 02 2013 01:56 Pazuzu wrote:
I can't describe how hyped these write ups are making me. Cannot. fucking. wait.

this. a thousand times this!
Countdown to victory: 1 200!
Kramer
Profile Joined December 2009
Romania73 Posts
November 01 2013 18:27 GMT
#72
I guess the tournament setting is optimal for a great performance by sOs.

At the same time I hope Hero wins.
I believe!
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
November 01 2013 18:29 GMT
#73
On November 02 2013 01:58 The_Templar wrote:
Next article I predict is on HerO, then Dear, then Taeja
Because those are players I like, deal with it.
Actually I like about 10-12 players in this tournament ^^

I, for one go with how far player fell after his success. It started with Mvp, moved on to sOs, it only makes sense to do Bomber now. I have no clue who will go next, Revival perhaps?
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 01 2013 19:07 GMT
#74
On November 02 2013 03:29 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 01:58 The_Templar wrote:
Next article I predict is on HerO, then Dear, then Taeja
Because those are players I like, deal with it.
Actually I like about 10-12 players in this tournament ^^

I, for one go with how far player fell after his success. It started with Mvp, moved on to sOs, it only makes sense to do Bomber now. I have no clue who will go next, Revival perhaps?


Sorry to disappoint but I don't think we're doing them in any particular order besides which one is good enough to be published at the time
AdministratorBreak the chains
igay
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Australia1178 Posts
November 01 2013 19:50 GMT
#75
very well written article nicely done! and you re watched 40 games you maniac i barley have time to keep up with wcs
MVP <3 MKP <3 DRG <3
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
November 01 2013 19:54 GMT
#76
On November 02 2013 04:07 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 03:29 lolfail9001 wrote:
On November 02 2013 01:58 The_Templar wrote:
Next article I predict is on HerO, then Dear, then Taeja
Because those are players I like, deal with it.
Actually I like about 10-12 players in this tournament ^^

I, for one go with how far player fell after his success. It started with Mvp, moved on to sOs, it only makes sense to do Bomber now. I have no clue who will go next, Revival perhaps?


Sorry to disappoint but I don't think we're doing them in any particular order besides which one is good enough to be published at the time

Oh so revival and alive last then?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
November 01 2013 20:20 GMT
#77
On November 02 2013 04:07 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2013 03:29 lolfail9001 wrote:
On November 02 2013 01:58 The_Templar wrote:
Next article I predict is on HerO, then Dear, then Taeja
Because those are players I like, deal with it.
Actually I like about 10-12 players in this tournament ^^

I, for one go with how far player fell after his success. It started with Mvp, moved on to sOs, it only makes sense to do Bomber now. I have no clue who will go next, Revival perhaps?


Sorry to disappoint but I don't think we're doing them in any particular order besides which one is good enough to be published at the time

so, Mvp first because stuchiu is cool?
TL+ Member
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
November 01 2013 22:50 GMT
#78
That is a fantastic write up. I've personally always found Sos to be too gimmicky, but reading this, I see him with new eyes and appreciate that he uttered in a new era of protoss play. Thank you very much for this passionate piece!
Get off my lawn, young punks
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 01 2013 23:18 GMT
#79
Where's the next one? You guys are behind schedule
negativedge
Profile Joined December 2011
4279 Posts
November 01 2013 23:40 GMT
#80
wow, the #passion necessary to watch 40 sOs games for this!

lichter saving esports
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 149
RuFF_SC2 127
ProTech105
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14911
Rain 2244
Artosis 603
NaDa 25
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3851
Counter-Strike
taco 349
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox659
Mew2King107
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor952
Other Games
summit1g8722
Day[9].tv702
JimRising 594
PiGStarcraft320
C9.Mang0315
ArmadaUGS64
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV277
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP73
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv702
• Scarra633
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 9m
OSC
20h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.