• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:48
CEST 03:48
KST 10:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6630 users

Woongjin Waiver Result: BrAvO joins SKT T1 - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
80 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3303 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-15 17:11:48
October 15 2013 17:11 GMT
#21
SC2 reviving BW

Seriously, though, GL.
T P Z sagi
Fuchsteufelswild
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2028 Posts
October 15 2013 17:24 GMT
#22
Unless ZerO joins a team and does particularly well with them (IM is playing in Proleague, right? I'd hope for them if so), I hope Free and ZerO DO go back to BW and play in SOSPA tournaments as well as stream.
I'd love to see ZerO turning HT, tanks, dragoons and goliaths into broodlings again.
ZerO - FantaSy - Calm - Nal_rA - Jaedong - NaDa - EffOrt - Bisu - by.hero - StarDust - Welmu - Nerchio - Supernova - Solar - Squirtle - LosirA - Grubby - IntoTheRainbow - Golden... ~~~ Incredible Miracle and Woongjin Stars 화이팅!
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
October 15 2013 17:30 GMT
#23
Odd..
Refer to my post.
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
October 15 2013 17:33 GMT
#24
On October 16 2013 02:08 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 02:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On October 16 2013 02:00 a176 wrote:
How could no one sign zero?


It's worth noting that teams are not actually this stupid when it comes to recognising talent. If a player isn't getting picked up, there's a very good reason for it.


So due to Totalbiscuit being Layton style cryptic here I would imagine that either TotalBiscuit knows what's happening with Zero, maybe something to do with Axiom or he's just keeping quiet and doing one of his "nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh, I know what's happening and you don't" style posts which I've gotten quite used to by this point.

Or he's just pointing out that "not signing a good player" does not equal "team is being stupid". Which should be rather obvious.

There's countless reasons why that could be. The player retired. The player got a non-Kespa team. The player isn't that good after all. The player wants too much money. The player has an injury. The negotiations are not finished yet. etc.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
October 15 2013 17:49 GMT
#25
On October 16 2013 02:08 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 02:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On October 16 2013 02:00 a176 wrote:
How could no one sign zero?


It's worth noting that teams are not actually this stupid when it comes to recognising talent. If a player isn't getting picked up, there's a very good reason for it.


So due to Totalbiscuit being Layton style cryptic here I would imagine that either TotalBiscuit knows what's happening with Zero, maybe something to do with Axiom or he's just keeping quiet and doing one of his "nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh, I know what's happening and you don't" style posts which I've gotten quite used to by this point.


As we have learned in the past, transparency with information regarding others gets us crucified by the community.

No, actually what I'm trying to do is inform the people that don't know, that teams don't just pick up players on the basis of past results and that there are many factors at play, most of which are not actually public information. ZerO is not getting ignored because he is some hidden gem and all the teams are just stupid and don't know what talent is.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
October 15 2013 18:05 GMT
#26
Piano
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-15 18:14:59
October 15 2013 18:10 GMT
#27
On October 16 2013 02:49 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 02:08 Qikz wrote:
On October 16 2013 02:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On October 16 2013 02:00 a176 wrote:
How could no one sign zero?


It's worth noting that teams are not actually this stupid when it comes to recognising talent. If a player isn't getting picked up, there's a very good reason for it.


So due to Totalbiscuit being Layton style cryptic here I would imagine that either TotalBiscuit knows what's happening with Zero, maybe something to do with Axiom or he's just keeping quiet and doing one of his "nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh, I know what's happening and you don't" style posts which I've gotten quite used to by this point.


As we have learned in the past, transparency with information regarding others gets us crucified by the community.

No, actually what I'm trying to do is inform the people that don't know, that teams don't just pick up players on the basis of past results and that there are many factors at play, most of which are not actually public information. ZerO is not getting ignored because he is some hidden gem and all the teams are just stupid and don't know what talent is.


Ya, he is not a hidden gem. Everyone knows how good he is. I guess he just asks for too much money, which is to be expected from numerous times MSL and OSL semifinalist. Not worth it for the teams at this point though..

EDIT: I just hope free and ZerO will somehow find a new home, I would be very sad to see them retire. At that point I would probably really need to start watching BW...
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
Copymizer
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark2108 Posts
October 15 2013 18:15 GMT
#28
I'd gladly see ZerO back in BW
~~Yo man ! MBCGame HERO Fighting !! Holy check !
hypercube
Profile Joined April 2010
Hungary2735 Posts
October 15 2013 18:18 GMT
#29
On October 16 2013 03:10 Ammanas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 02:49 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On October 16 2013 02:08 Qikz wrote:
On October 16 2013 02:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On October 16 2013 02:00 a176 wrote:
How could no one sign zero?


It's worth noting that teams are not actually this stupid when it comes to recognising talent. If a player isn't getting picked up, there's a very good reason for it.


So due to Totalbiscuit being Layton style cryptic here I would imagine that either TotalBiscuit knows what's happening with Zero, maybe something to do with Axiom or he's just keeping quiet and doing one of his "nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh, I know what's happening and you don't" style posts which I've gotten quite used to by this point.


As we have learned in the past, transparency with information regarding others gets us crucified by the community.

No, actually what I'm trying to do is inform the people that don't know, that teams don't just pick up players on the basis of past results and that there are many factors at play, most of which are not actually public information. ZerO is not getting ignored because he is some hidden gem and all the teams are just stupid and don't know what talent is.


Ya, he is not a hidden gem. Everyone knows how good he is. I guess he just asks for too much money, which is to be expected from numerous times MSL and OSL semifinalist. Not worth it for the teams at this point though..

EDIT: I just hope free and ZerO will somehow find a new home, I would be very sad to see them retire. At that point I would probably really need to start watching BW...


My guess would be that he's privately considering retirement so obviously teams won't sign him until he makes a decision one way or the other.
"Sending people in rockets to other planets is a waste of money better spent on sending rockets into people on this planet."
Josh_Video
Profile Joined August 2013
Canada798 Posts
October 15 2013 18:19 GMT
#30
Hmm, I hope ZerO and free join another team, I don't want any more retires, even if it means they go to afreeca or SOSPA, maybe they will even join a Foreign team.
MKP :D ~ MMA ~ Scarlett ~ Taeja ~ Mvp ~ InnoVation ~ Polt | Prime ( RIP :( ) ~ Acer ~ SK Telecom T1 | I enjoyed the locust war of May 3, 2014.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
October 15 2013 18:20 GMT
#31
On October 16 2013 03:10 Ammanas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 02:49 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On October 16 2013 02:08 Qikz wrote:
On October 16 2013 02:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On October 16 2013 02:00 a176 wrote:
How could no one sign zero?


It's worth noting that teams are not actually this stupid when it comes to recognising talent. If a player isn't getting picked up, there's a very good reason for it.


So due to Totalbiscuit being Layton style cryptic here I would imagine that either TotalBiscuit knows what's happening with Zero, maybe something to do with Axiom or he's just keeping quiet and doing one of his "nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh, I know what's happening and you don't" style posts which I've gotten quite used to by this point.


As we have learned in the past, transparency with information regarding others gets us crucified by the community.

No, actually what I'm trying to do is inform the people that don't know, that teams don't just pick up players on the basis of past results and that there are many factors at play, most of which are not actually public information. ZerO is not getting ignored because he is some hidden gem and all the teams are just stupid and don't know what talent is.


Ya, he is not a hidden gem. Everyone knows how good he is. I guess he just asks for too much money, which is to be expected from numerous times MSL and OSL semifinalist. Not worth it for the teams at this point though..

The point is that he might not be good enough. Or teams made offers and Zero wanted more money than they were willing to pay. Zero likely has options if he wants to keep playing.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
October 15 2013 18:24 GMT
#32
If Zero starts streaming BW I will lose it. Zero vs Bisu, or Zero vs. Sea - WHAT!
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
Gescom
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada3516 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-15 18:28:44
October 15 2013 18:28 GMT
#33
On October 16 2013 03:10 Ammanas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 02:49 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On October 16 2013 02:08 Qikz wrote:
On October 16 2013 02:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On October 16 2013 02:00 a176 wrote:
How could no one sign zero?


It's worth noting that teams are not actually this stupid when it comes to recognising talent. If a player isn't getting picked up, there's a very good reason for it.


So due to Totalbiscuit being Layton style cryptic here I would imagine that either TotalBiscuit knows what's happening with Zero, maybe something to do with Axiom or he's just keeping quiet and doing one of his "nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh, I know what's happening and you don't" style posts which I've gotten quite used to by this point.


As we have learned in the past, transparency with information regarding others gets us crucified by the community.

No, actually what I'm trying to do is inform the people that don't know, that teams don't just pick up players on the basis of past results and that there are many factors at play, most of which are not actually public information. ZerO is not getting ignored because he is some hidden gem and all the teams are just stupid and don't know what talent is.


Ya, he is not a hidden gem. Everyone knows how good he is. I guess he just asks for too much money, which is to be expected from numerous times MSL and OSL semifinalist. Not worth it for the teams at this point though..

EDIT: I just hope free and ZerO will somehow find a new home, I would be very sad to see them retire. At that point I would probably really need to start watching BW...

With regards to "MSL & OSL seminifinal...", BW skill obviously doesn't transfer over at 1:1, so bringing up BW results isn't really worth a whole lot.
Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
October 15 2013 19:38 GMT
#34
siiick pickup !

SKT dominating !

I wish zerO finds a good team,he is very talented.
RIP MKP
UnKooL
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1667 Posts
October 15 2013 20:04 GMT
#35
Jung Hyung Don of SC
LoL: UnKooL and SoloQFiendUnKooL, SC2: UnKooL
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
October 15 2013 20:49 GMT
#36
On October 16 2013 03:24 Emon_ wrote:
If Zero starts streaming BW I will lose it. Zero vs Bisu, or Zero vs. Sea - WHAT!




we need a rematch.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Shana
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Indonesia1814 Posts
October 15 2013 23:00 GMT
#37
Zero play BW? YES please
Believing in what lies ahead. | That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet.
Kergy
Profile Joined December 2010
Peru2011 Posts
October 16 2013 00:40 GMT
#38
On October 15 2013 20:28 Gamegene wrote:
wow taking bisu's place already? LOL bravo~~~


I became his biggest fan after he beat Bisu on Sniper Ridge, now Bisu is no more and honsin is on SKT haha
Everyday Girl's Day~!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 16 2013 00:43 GMT
#39
I see maybe one Woonjin player retiring to be honest.

Starcraft 2 is just so much fun to play and improve at and these players are progamers at heart.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 16 2013 00:43 GMT
#40
interesting. Wonder if zerO will retire then. Should be interesting if he joins SSL and SRT
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2561
Dota 2
monkeys_forever775
NeuroSwarm180
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe177
Other Games
summit1g8224
Day[9].tv716
JimRising 575
C9.Mang0330
PiGStarcraft170
ArmadaUGS50
Coldzera 11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick860
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream347
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• davetesta14
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 12m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 12m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.