• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:07
CEST 13:07
KST 20:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7596 users

Code S - Semi-Finals Preview (Season 3) - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
156 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 09 2013 03:28 GMT
#61
On October 09 2013 12:26 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 12:25 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:19 Dodgin wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:18 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:16 Dodgin wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:12 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:09 Dodgin wrote:
you guys are insane if you think winning one season that lasts 7 weeks is the same as winning three seasons that each last 4 or 5 weeks, especially when they're not all in the same little time period and spread out between january, april and august.

If you win one starleague you're not a dominant player, period. we've had champions that win their title and then fall off never to be seen as a competitor to take the tournament again. Not only in sc2 but in BW as well.

And then there was Maru who made ro4 in the following season (minimum). So combine those two performances and you get something pretty spectacular. Not saying he's up to Mvp level. (Mvp went out and won MLG and WCG* and especially Blizzcon during this time.) But Maru is pretty high on the SC2 totem pole right now.

*Idk if this is right.


Winning a season and then making top 4 the next season is definitely impressive, but It's not even comparable to what some other players have done in terms of consistency(like nestea winning two back to back). Even though there are less seasons this year, the seasons themselves are still fairly close together time wise. In fact I don't think It's any different from last year except there was a longer break between the last WoL GSL and the start of the first HotS GSL. That and there won't be a rushed 5th season.

Yeah but comparing Nestea going back to back to this is strange to me. I mean, the level of competition and depth of top players has increased a ton since Nestea did that, even with great players headed to other regions. So that's basically why Maru I think is up there. This might be SC2's most difficult point as far as staying at the top. I mean, look how fast Bomber fell.


Even then, Soulkey has a better claim to consistency than Maru. 1st in season 1, top 4 in season 1 finals. top 6 in season 2. top 4(minimum) in season 3. Maru wasn't even in premier in season 1.

In comparison, Maru: Season 1 challenger league, season 2 1st, season 2 finals 9-12th, season 3 top 4(minimum).

He was in Premier in Season 1 and got knocked out in the ro32 by Flash and Soulkey. But Soulkey is probably more consistent and overall has better performances. Maru needs to win here and have a good showing at the season finals to surpass him for me.

he got knocked out by soulkey only, losing 2-1 twice

My fault I didn't look at the matchups just who advanced from the groups.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 09 2013 03:28 GMT
#62
On October 09 2013 12:27 Shellshock wrote:
I nominate Soulkey for super bonjwa

Denied
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 09 2013 03:29 GMT
#63
On October 09 2013 12:26 Dodgin wrote:
I mean if Maru winning one season this year equals winning 3 out of 9 seasons in 2011, I don't even wanna know what kind of super-bonjwa that makes soulkey. 3 1st place finishers, 3 top 8's and 3 top 4's in one year? Super bonjwa.

(see how stupid this sounds)

if soulkey does indeed get that, then i consider that far eclipsing mvp's 2011 KR performance. of course mvp had more international stuff though
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 09 2013 03:29 GMT
#64
The finals will probably end up being dear vs soo anyway, making this entire conversation pointless. fucking soo.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 09 2013 03:30 GMT
#65
On October 09 2013 12:27 Shellshock wrote:
I nominate Soulkey for super bonjwa


Accepted. I nominate Supernova as Doomsday.
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 09 2013 03:31 GMT
#66
On October 09 2013 12:26 Dodgin wrote:
I mean if Maru winning one season this year equals winning 3 out of 9 seasons in 2011, I don't even wanna know what kind of super-bonjwa that makes soulkey. 3 1st place finishers, 3 top 8's and 3 top 4's in one year? Super bonjwa.

(see how stupid this sounds)

No one is calling Maru or soulkey a bonjwa. I think I've stated several times that I don't think they're MVP level.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
October 09 2013 03:31 GMT
#67
Maru > Dear
Soulkey > soO

Soulkey > Maru 4-2
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 09 2013 03:32 GMT
#68
On October 09 2013 12:29 Dodgin wrote:
The finals will probably end up being dear vs soo anyway, making this entire conversation pointless. fucking soo.

please.Die.soO
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-09 03:35:17
October 09 2013 03:32 GMT
#69
On October 09 2013 12:31 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 12:26 Dodgin wrote:
I mean if Maru winning one season this year equals winning 3 out of 9 seasons in 2011, I don't even wanna know what kind of super-bonjwa that makes soulkey. 3 1st place finishers, 3 top 8's and 3 top 4's in one year? Super bonjwa.

(see how stupid this sounds)

No one is calling Maru or soulkey a bonjwa. I think I've stated several times that I don't think they're MVP level.


op town is

On October 09 2013 12:29 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 12:26 Dodgin wrote:
I mean if Maru winning one season this year equals winning 3 out of 9 seasons in 2011, I don't even wanna know what kind of super-bonjwa that makes soulkey. 3 1st place finishers, 3 top 8's and 3 top 4's in one year? Super bonjwa.

(see how stupid this sounds)

if soulkey does indeed get that, then i consider that far eclipsing mvp's 2011 KR performance. of course mvp had more international stuff though


He's already done it. So you think soulkey's 2013 performance of one 1st place, one top 8 and one top 4 is " far eclipsing " Mvp's 2011 3 GSL 1st places, one 2nd place and two top 4's?

[image loading]

I can't tell if this is actually how you feel or you're just saying this to annoy me

I mean just in the august-november period ALONE, Mvp did better than what Soulkey has done. GSL august 1st, GSL October 2nd, GSL November 4th. It's the exact same thing, 3 seasons in a row. He also went to foreign tournaments and won those during this time period while Soulkey didn't leave Korea once.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 09 2013 03:33 GMT
#70
On October 09 2013 12:29 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 12:26 Dodgin wrote:
I mean if Maru winning one season this year equals winning 3 out of 9 seasons in 2011, I don't even wanna know what kind of super-bonjwa that makes soulkey. 3 1st place finishers, 3 top 8's and 3 top 4's in one year? Super bonjwa.

(see how stupid this sounds)

if soulkey does indeed get that, then i consider that far eclipsing mvp's 2011 KR performance. of course mvp had more international stuff though

Let's make a pact. Whoever wins blizzcon is officially a bonjwa. I hope it's some random like alive who is totally unfit to be called a bonjwa.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 09 2013 03:33 GMT
#71
On October 09 2013 12:33 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 12:29 opterown wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:26 Dodgin wrote:
I mean if Maru winning one season this year equals winning 3 out of 9 seasons in 2011, I don't even wanna know what kind of super-bonjwa that makes soulkey. 3 1st place finishers, 3 top 8's and 3 top 4's in one year? Super bonjwa.

(see how stupid this sounds)

if soulkey does indeed get that, then i consider that far eclipsing mvp's 2011 KR performance. of course mvp had more international stuff though

Let's make a pact. Whoever wins blizzcon is officially a bonjwa. I hope it's some random like alive who is totally unfit to be called a bonjwa.

When soO wins GSL, Season 3, and Blizzcon can we?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 09 2013 03:35 GMT
#72
never said maru is a bonjwa, go find that post

i said if soulkey gets 2 more 1st places in this season or the finals or whatever that is far eclipsing mvp's 2011 run

soulkey is playing far better than mvp ever did anyway

ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 09 2013 03:35 GMT
#73
On October 09 2013 12:32 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 12:31 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:26 Dodgin wrote:
I mean if Maru winning one season this year equals winning 3 out of 9 seasons in 2011, I don't even wanna know what kind of super-bonjwa that makes soulkey. 3 1st place finishers, 3 top 8's and 3 top 4's in one year? Super bonjwa.

(see how stupid this sounds)

No one is calling Maru or soulkey a bonjwa. I think I've stated several times that I don't think they're MVP level.


op town is

Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 12:29 opterown wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:26 Dodgin wrote:
I mean if Maru winning one season this year equals winning 3 out of 9 seasons in 2011, I don't even wanna know what kind of super-bonjwa that makes soulkey. 3 1st place finishers, 3 top 8's and 3 top 4's in one year? Super bonjwa.

(see how stupid this sounds)

if soulkey does indeed get that, then i consider that far eclipsing mvp's 2011 KR performance. of course mvp had more international stuff though


He's already done it. So you think soulkey's 2013 performance of one 1st place, one top 8 and one top 4 is " far eclipsing " Mvp's 2011 3 GSL 1st places, one 2nd place and two top 4's?

[image loading]

I can't tell if this is actually how you feel or you're just saying this to annoy me

In your original post you put 3 wins, 3 ro4s and 3 ro8s then one of each in your follow up post. Op said if he gets those that would be more impressive.

But also he's a prime fan you have to forgive his mental instabilities.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-09 03:50:25
October 09 2013 03:36 GMT
#74
Since you are arguing about 1/3 ~ 2/6, I decided to do some rough/lazy calculations.

Assuming a probability of getting past a certain round of [0.75 - (Round x 0.05)]
(basically Round 1 = Round of 32, gives you a chance of .7 to get out, then .65, so on)
leading to a probability of winning .5 of the time in the finals if you get there

Winning 1/3 tournaments has a probability of 0.15040976
Winning 2/6 has a probability of 0.014032479

I probably made a mistake somewhere but it shouldn't be enough to change the outcome that winning 2/6 is more difficult than 1/3
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 09 2013 03:37 GMT
#75
On October 09 2013 12:33 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 12:33 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:29 opterown wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:26 Dodgin wrote:
I mean if Maru winning one season this year equals winning 3 out of 9 seasons in 2011, I don't even wanna know what kind of super-bonjwa that makes soulkey. 3 1st place finishers, 3 top 8's and 3 top 4's in one year? Super bonjwa.

(see how stupid this sounds)

if soulkey does indeed get that, then i consider that far eclipsing mvp's 2011 KR performance. of course mvp had more international stuff though

Let's make a pact. Whoever wins blizzcon is officially a bonjwa. I hope it's some random like alive who is totally unfit to be called a bonjwa.

When soO wins GSL, Season 3, and Blizzcon can we?

I wish I had added a provision in my original proposal that it can't be soO but alas I didn't. Yes I suppose we can.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
October 09 2013 03:37 GMT
#76
Lol you're forgetting opterown is an MKP fan..his definition of dominance is pretty limited compared to most people's
¯\_(シ)_/¯
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 09 2013 03:38 GMT
#77
On October 09 2013 12:36 lichter wrote:
Since you are arguing about 1/3 ~ 2/6, I decided to do some rough/lazy calculations.

Assuming a probability of getting past a certain round of [0.75 - (Round x 0.05)]
(basically Round 1 = Round of 32, gives you a chance of .7 to get out, then .65, so on)
leading to a probability of winning .5 of the time in the finals if you get there

Winning 1/3 tournaments has a probability of 0.050136587
Winning 2/6 has a probability of 0.000935499

I probably made a mistake somewhere but it shouldn't be enough to change the outcome that winning 2/6 is more difficult than 1/3

What is this dark magic
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 09 2013 03:39 GMT
#78
On October 09 2013 12:35 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 12:32 Dodgin wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:31 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:26 Dodgin wrote:
I mean if Maru winning one season this year equals winning 3 out of 9 seasons in 2011, I don't even wanna know what kind of super-bonjwa that makes soulkey. 3 1st place finishers, 3 top 8's and 3 top 4's in one year? Super bonjwa.

(see how stupid this sounds)

No one is calling Maru or soulkey a bonjwa. I think I've stated several times that I don't think they're MVP level.


op town is

On October 09 2013 12:29 opterown wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:26 Dodgin wrote:
I mean if Maru winning one season this year equals winning 3 out of 9 seasons in 2011, I don't even wanna know what kind of super-bonjwa that makes soulkey. 3 1st place finishers, 3 top 8's and 3 top 4's in one year? Super bonjwa.

(see how stupid this sounds)

if soulkey does indeed get that, then i consider that far eclipsing mvp's 2011 KR performance. of course mvp had more international stuff though


He's already done it. So you think soulkey's 2013 performance of one 1st place, one top 8 and one top 4 is " far eclipsing " Mvp's 2011 3 GSL 1st places, one 2nd place and two top 4's?

[image loading]

I can't tell if this is actually how you feel or you're just saying this to annoy me

In your original post you put 3 wins, 3 ro4s and 3 ro8s then one of each in your follow up post. Op said if he gets those that would be more impressive.

But also he's a prime fan you have to forgive his mental instabilities.


The example just x3's each of his achievements because the terrible assumption is that if there are 3 GSL's in one time period and 9 GSL's in another time period, the performance in each of those 3 GSL's is equal to performing the same feat in the other time period. It's meant to show how ridiculous it is. It's not like It's literally been 12 months and there have only been 3 starleagues, the time period in question is from April to October. The WCS didn't span the entire year.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 09 2013 03:39 GMT
#79
On October 09 2013 12:37 Whatson wrote:
Lol you're forgetting opterown is an MKP fan..his definition of dominance is pretty limited compared to most people's

and you're an idiot who bashes players he doesn't like. what difference does that or my fandom make?
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-09 03:40:17
October 09 2013 03:39 GMT
#80
On October 09 2013 12:32 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 12:31 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:26 Dodgin wrote:
I mean if Maru winning one season this year equals winning 3 out of 9 seasons in 2011, I don't even wanna know what kind of super-bonjwa that makes soulkey. 3 1st place finishers, 3 top 8's and 3 top 4's in one year? Super bonjwa.

(see how stupid this sounds)

No one is calling Maru or soulkey a bonjwa. I think I've stated several times that I don't think they're MVP level.


op town is

Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 12:29 opterown wrote:
On October 09 2013 12:26 Dodgin wrote:
I mean if Maru winning one season this year equals winning 3 out of 9 seasons in 2011, I don't even wanna know what kind of super-bonjwa that makes soulkey. 3 1st place finishers, 3 top 8's and 3 top 4's in one year? Super bonjwa.

(see how stupid this sounds)

if soulkey does indeed get that, then i consider that far eclipsing mvp's 2011 KR performance. of course mvp had more international stuff though


He's already done it. So you think soulkey's 2013 performance of one 1st place, one top 8 and one top 4 is " far eclipsing " Mvp's 2011 3 GSL 1st places, one 2nd place and two top 4's?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I can't tell if this is actually how you feel or you're just saying this to annoy me

I mean just in the august-november period ALONE, Mvp did better than what Soulkey has done. GSL august 1st, GSL October 2nd, GSL November 4th. It's the exact same thing, 3 seasons in a row.

Whether or not Soulkey's achievements come close to eclipsing Mvp's of 2011, I still don't believe the players will be comparable. When Mvp was winning things in 2011 he looked unbeatable. The only other players at the time, prior to late 2011, who were really winning a lot still looked inferior to him. As for Soulkey, due to the higher saturation of tournaments, he's one of what, 9 so far different Koreans to win a WCS event? Not to mention the player who looked actually dominant during this period, Innovation, isn't even really being mentioned in this conversation.

In a year's time, we'll look at the last three years of SC2 and the player that will stand out the most as the most dominant will likely be Mvp, not just for his dominance in 2011, but for his continuity in being able to win shit in 2012 and 2013 too. The term "bonjwa" isn't one that can really be used in SC2, anyway.
Long live the King of Wings
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 401
WardiTV151
Rex85
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 17095
StarCastTV_EN402
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech124
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 12380
EffOrt 6190
BeSt 1824
ZerO 1291
Hyuk 866
Larva 861
Horang2 844
Hyun 286
Zeus 276
Stork 198
[ Show more ]
Killer 195
Light 194
Barracks 129
Rush 84
Yoon 59
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 36
Mini 35
Bale 30
Mong 24
Terrorterran 22
PianO 20
Sacsri 19
ggaemo 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
sorry 9
Noble 8
HiyA 7
Sea.KH 5
Dota 2
Dendi645
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
byalli869
x6flipin70
Other Games
singsing1901
olofmeister1415
XaKoH 529
crisheroes257
Pyrionflax190
Sick166
ArmadaUGS50
Mew2King47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream392
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 235
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH290
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1882
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 53m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.