As expected, gl to feast in your future.
Thorzain said last year if he switched to EG ("I play another one year").
I see Mana is the next, maybe the college in poland begins later than in many other eu countries.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Dingodile
4139 Posts
As expected, gl to feast in your future. Thorzain said last year if he switched to EG ("I play another one year"). I see Mana is the next, maybe the college in poland begins later than in many other eu countries. | ||
|
McRatyn
Poland901 Posts
Collage in Poland start October unless u have repeats then they are in Septemper ![]() | ||
|
E.L.V.I.S
Belgium458 Posts
On August 15 2013 07:58 Zaxon wrote: Tbh elvis it's not you have shown us anything orly even did better then you.. So if we gotta sum up our best belgian players is probably feast and orly fair enough ^^ | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Soma Jaedong Hyuk Soulkey Horang2 BeSt 910 Light Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns39505 singsing1466 XBOCT290 Pyrionflax257 DeMusliM185 Mew2King93 B2W.Neo59 ArmadaUGS49 ZerO(Twitch)8 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|