WCS Interviews for this Week:
- (Clicking on the link will take you to that interview)
- 2013 WCS Korea Season 1 Code S Ro4 Day 1 Winner's Interview
- 2013 WCS Korea Season 1 Code S Ro4 Day 2 Winner's Interview
- 2013 WCS Korea Season 1 Code S Placement Matches Winners' Interview
- 2013 WCS Korea Season 1 Challenger League Round 3 Day 2 Winners' Interview
- 2013 GSTL Season 1 Pennant Race Week 10 Match 1 FXO vs ST Winner Interview
- 2013 GSTL Season 1 Pennant Race Week 10 Match 2 NSH vs MVP Winner's Interview
- 2013 WCS Europe Season 1 Premier League Grand Finals Winner Interview
Source: This Is Game
You achieved the victory for your team today. How do you feel?
This was unexpected. I feel so good that I secured 3 kills (laughs).
The opponent team was FXO. How did you prepare for them even though they weren't an easy team?
There wasn't really anything special I had prepared. But I did have a specific strategy ready for Leenock on Akilon Wastes. The game progressed a lot differently than I had anticipated it to so I did get flustered but I think things went well in the end.
As soon as you guys grabbed game one, FXO sent out Leenock. Were you originally scheduled to get sent out?
From the very start, I was the sniper for Leenock.
You took down Leenock, GuMiho, and sC. You pretty much took out all of FXO's main players.
It was really unexpected. I predicted that we would win but I had no idea that I would be the player to finish it off like that (laughs).
In the final game, you got supply blocked before you could initiate your attack.
I was really nervous. Things didn't go as well as they did during practice. It was a little disappointing (laughs).
With your 3 kills today, you are tied for 1st place for Protoss with First as well as 1st place for kills overall. Why do you think you are so consistent right now for the GSTL?
As soon as the season started, my goal was to help the team grab the championship. Also right now, my goal is to grab the most wins for Protoss. I want to make a lot of good results by keeping this current momentum. From a long time ago, I've always been able to show off various kinds of build orders because I played so many games on ladder. So I already had a lot of all in build orders that I could pull off, and then I learned how to play macro games after I joined StarTale. And I think that's why I've been able to put up such good results.
With today's victory, StarTale improves to a score of 3-2 and is now ranked third.
A lot of players are doing exceptionally well during practice. There is a lot more to come from us.
Anything else you would like to say?
A lot of people said that StarTale had no more Protosses left after Squirtle hyung left. When I heard that, I started practicing vigorously. I hope a lot of people will lie in anticipation for my performances from here on out. Lastly, I want to thank our sponsors Red Bull, ZOWIE GEAR, and JOYGEAR.
Methods to locating SC2 interviews!
- Go to the TL.net search bar and type in [Interview] and then search. You will find the most recent interviews at the top
- Go to the SC2 Interviews/Translation Archive
- Go to the liquipedia page for that player and look at the section titled "Interviews" http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/PartinG#Interviews
- Go to the liquipedia page for that specific tournament and find this icon: If you click on that icon, it will take you to the interview for that group's match winners