• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8845 users

[Interview] Code S Ro4 Day 2 2013 WCS KR Season 1 - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
kubiks
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1328 Posts
May 24 2013 03:18 GMT
#41
On May 24 2013 12:07 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 12:03 kubiks wrote:
Symbol went for a roach attack on Daybreak so I excluded the possibility of another roach attack in the next game and that's why I lost.

so I excluded the possibility of another roach attack in the next game

so I excluded the possibility of a roach attack

Innovation you silly boy....

And by the way the traduction looks a bit off, because he didn't lost the game after daybreak to a roach attack.

You are correct. I think TIG messed up on that one.


Sorry for doubting you, your traductions are always awesome

But anyway he didn't do 2 roach attack in a row with the second one succesfull, so my guess is that "roach attack" was "all-in" and daybreak was "red city". But then it seems stupid for him to say that, considering that symbol was already at 3 chesse/all-in in a row :D.
Juanald you're my hero I miss you -> best troll ever on TL <3
xuanzue
Profile Joined October 2010
Colombia1747 Posts
May 24 2013 03:39 GMT
#42
where will be the finals?

and

what was doing soulkey today?
Dominions 4: "Thrones of Ascension".
SonZHi
Profile Joined May 2012
Hong Kong30 Posts
May 24 2013 04:25 GMT
#43
On May 24 2013 02:41 Emzeeshady wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 01:36 Waxangel wrote:
the big-nosed one continues his rampage
My girlfriend looked at my screen and called him the most unattractive Korean she has ever seen :/


I couldn't care less though as long as he beats Soulkey. Preferably with as many widow mines and hellbats as possible ^^

Your girlfriend so jealous she's not as attractive as Innovation.
Blargh
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2103 Posts
May 24 2013 04:44 GMT
#44
Innovation isn't that bad looking. He looks a lot better with glasses on, too.

Anyway, he's so friendly and nice, it's hard not to like Innovation! Just look at that closing statement. Really hope he gets wins the finals. I think he should do pretty well in macro games, it really just depends on what kind of shenanigans Soulkey can do, I think. I actually thought Symbol might be a harder opponent for Innovation simply because he has so many all-ins and cheeses to use.
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
May 24 2013 04:59 GMT
#45
Ah man, Bogus is just such a likeable guy. Makes it really hard to root for SK :-(( (((((((
The heart's eternal vow
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
May 24 2013 05:00 GMT
#46
On May 24 2013 12:39 xuanzue wrote:
where will be the finals?

and

what was doing soulkey today?

UNQILO AX Hall.

Probably watching the match at the team house?
The heart's eternal vow
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 05:31:13
May 24 2013 05:30 GMT
#47
On May 24 2013 12:18 kubiks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 12:07 Seeker wrote:
On May 24 2013 12:03 kubiks wrote:
Symbol went for a roach attack on Daybreak so I excluded the possibility of another roach attack in the next game and that's why I lost.

so I excluded the possibility of another roach attack in the next game

so I excluded the possibility of a roach attack

Innovation you silly boy....

And by the way the traduction looks a bit off, because he didn't lost the game after daybreak to a roach attack.

You are correct. I think TIG messed up on that one.


Sorry for doubting you, your traductions are always awesome

But anyway he didn't do 2 roach attack in a row with the second one succesfull, so my guess is that "roach attack" was "all-in" and daybreak was "red city". But then it seems stupid for him to say that, considering that symbol was already at 3 chesse/all-in in a row :D.

What do you mean when you say traduction?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
May 24 2013 05:43 GMT
#48
Flash eliminated Bogus from the last Brood War OSL, and the only upset there was that Bogus managed to take a game off of Flash earlier to begin with. I didn't follow BW too closely, so that earlier loss was a shock to me as I considered Bogus to be this random awful player (not helped by him going ~3-9 in his first few proleague appearances). It's funny how things can turn around, I wonder what his career trajectory would have been had he continued playing Brood War. I doubt he would have caught up to Flash, and honestly, I think Flash will overtake him in Starcraft 2 because of his more idiosyncratic (yet solid) way of approaching the game, but for now he is just doing so well.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
May 24 2013 05:54 GMT
#49
On May 24 2013 14:43 Grumbels wrote:
Flash eliminated Bogus from the last Brood War OSL, and the only upset there was that Bogus managed to take a game off of Flash earlier to begin with. I didn't follow BW too closely, so that earlier loss was a shock to me as I considered Bogus to be this random awful player (not helped by him going ~3-9 in his first few proleague appearances). It's funny how things can turn around, I wonder what his career trajectory would have been had he continued playing Brood War. I doubt he would have caught up to Flash, and honestly, I think Flash will overtake him in Starcraft 2 because of his more idiosyncratic (yet solid) way of approaching the game, but for now he is just doing so well.

You weren't following PL closely enough. Imo, in term of gameplay, Bogus was top3-4 terran toward the end of bw, and albeit there was a big gap between him and the two, he was playing better and better.
Combined with the fact that I held Soulkey as the best zerg in the world toward the end of bw, this final pleases me quite a lot, I might even watch it
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
May 24 2013 06:04 GMT
#50
On May 24 2013 14:30 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 12:18 kubiks wrote:
On May 24 2013 12:07 Seeker wrote:
On May 24 2013 12:03 kubiks wrote:
Symbol went for a roach attack on Daybreak so I excluded the possibility of another roach attack in the next game and that's why I lost.

so I excluded the possibility of another roach attack in the next game

so I excluded the possibility of a roach attack

Innovation you silly boy....

And by the way the traduction looks a bit off, because he didn't lost the game after daybreak to a roach attack.

You are correct. I think TIG messed up on that one.


Sorry for doubting you, your traductions are always awesome

But anyway he didn't do 2 roach attack in a row with the second one succesfull, so my guess is that "roach attack" was "all-in" and daybreak was "red city". But then it seems stupid for him to say that, considering that symbol was already at 3 chesse/all-in in a row :D.

What do you mean when you say traduction?

Traduction is French for translation.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
intmastad
Profile Joined January 2011
Korea (South)38 Posts
May 24 2013 07:48 GMT
#51
If kespa players switched sc2 when sc2 had been made, mvp wont exist. Maybe he could go code a ,however Kespa player would dominate everything
seoul
vesicular
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1311 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 17:24:14
May 24 2013 17:23 GMT
#52
On May 24 2013 14:43 Grumbels wrote:
Flash eliminated Bogus from the last Brood War OSL, and the only upset there was that Bogus managed to take a game off of Flash earlier to begin with. I didn't follow BW too closely, so that earlier loss was a shock to me as I considered Bogus to be this random awful player (not helped by him going ~3-9 in his first few proleague appearances). It's funny how things can turn around, I wonder what his career trajectory would have been had he continued playing Brood War. I doubt he would have caught up to Flash, and honestly, I think Flash will overtake him in Starcraft 2 because of his more idiosyncratic (yet solid) way of approaching the game, but for now he is just doing so well.


Attempting to compare anyone to Flash (or Fantasy for that matter) at the end of BW is a bit silly. Bogus was ranked in the 5-6 range for Terran overall. He was also runner up for rookie of the year when he came out. He wasn't dominant, but he was the Ace on his team, and had some upside. Macro was always his strong point, mechanics were not. It's obvious SC2 fits him much better than BW does, but it's not like he was an awful player in BW or some B-teamer like so many of the players that switched early on. He was pretty solid.
STX Fighting!
glzElectromaster
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Japan2474 Posts
May 24 2013 19:46 GMT
#53
On May 25 2013 02:23 vesicular wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 14:43 Grumbels wrote:
Flash eliminated Bogus from the last Brood War OSL, and the only upset there was that Bogus managed to take a game off of Flash earlier to begin with. I didn't follow BW too closely, so that earlier loss was a shock to me as I considered Bogus to be this random awful player (not helped by him going ~3-9 in his first few proleague appearances). It's funny how things can turn around, I wonder what his career trajectory would have been had he continued playing Brood War. I doubt he would have caught up to Flash, and honestly, I think Flash will overtake him in Starcraft 2 because of his more idiosyncratic (yet solid) way of approaching the game, but for now he is just doing so well.


Attempting to compare anyone to Flash (or Fantasy for that matter) at the end of BW is a bit silly. Bogus was ranked in the 5-6 range for Terran overall. He was also runner up for rookie of the year when he came out. He wasn't dominant, but he was the Ace on his team, and had some upside. Macro was always his strong point, mechanics were not. It's obvious SC2 fits him much better than BW does, but it's not like he was an awful player in BW or some B-teamer like so many of the players that switched early on. He was pretty solid.


Makes me kind of sad for some reason that Bogus was the last STX BW Ace. For me it was always July, Calm, Shuttle, and god damn Hwasin that made the core (despite July being way out of his prime).
RIP Kt. Violet | In solitude, where we are least alone
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
May 24 2013 19:56 GMT
#54
On May 24 2013 15:04 Grumbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2013 14:30 Seeker wrote:
On May 24 2013 12:18 kubiks wrote:
On May 24 2013 12:07 Seeker wrote:
On May 24 2013 12:03 kubiks wrote:
Symbol went for a roach attack on Daybreak so I excluded the possibility of another roach attack in the next game and that's why I lost.

so I excluded the possibility of another roach attack in the next game

so I excluded the possibility of a roach attack

Innovation you silly boy....

And by the way the traduction looks a bit off, because he didn't lost the game after daybreak to a roach attack.

You are correct. I think TIG messed up on that one.


Sorry for doubting you, your traductions are always awesome

But anyway he didn't do 2 roach attack in a row with the second one succesfull, so my guess is that "roach attack" was "all-in" and daybreak was "red city". But then it seems stupid for him to say that, considering that symbol was already at 3 chesse/all-in in a row :D.

What do you mean when you say traduction?

Traduction is French for translation.


It's also English for translation...
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27861
firebathero 2275
Bisu 816
Hyuk 453
Horang2 379
BeSt 212
Larva 180
EffOrt 129
Sexy 122
Leta 103
[ Show more ]
Soma 99
Dewaltoss 85
Light 80
Killer 71
Rush 54
Pusan 53
ZerO 50
Barracks 48
soO 47
ToSsGirL 46
Mini 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 28
Shinee 27
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Sacsri 18
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
zelot 5
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Fuzer 185
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1130
byalli852
kRYSTAL_139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor970
crisheroes799
Other Games
gofns35716
singsing1756
olofmeister1067
Mew2King93
ArmadaUGS54
B2W.Neo20
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH15
• StrangeGG 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 42m
OSC
11h 42m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 42m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.