• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:36
CEST 14:36
KST 21:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8896 users

Chinese players left out of WCS America Qualifier - Page 33

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 All
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
April 22 2013 03:35 GMT
#641
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?

Hmm not too sure about that. Only heard iG.Edison.
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
April 22 2013 03:35 GMT
#642
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?


If so, then his ban was due to him calling for Crank to be DQ'd as well for tweeting his victory yesterday. He opened a thread, which mods closed, but he kept on spamming the closed thread in other threads. It was kind of annoying

However, it's only a 2 day ban, so nothing horrendous.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
BreAKerTV
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan1658 Posts
April 22 2013 03:36 GMT
#643
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?

Oh, wait, am I wrong?
Retired caster / streamer "BingeHD". Digital Nomad.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 03:38:31
April 22 2013 03:37 GMT
#644
On April 22 2013 12:35 Weirdkid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?

Hmm not too sure about that. Only heard iG.Edison.

I thought it was just Edison but he was talking about someone getting banned while he was gone and jalen obviously had something to do with the Chinese scene. I was just curious
On April 22 2013 12:36 Enders116 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?

Oh, wait, am I wrong?

I have no idea. He knew about when all the players were registering and stuff so he had some involvement. I dont know the details though.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
[OGN]Remmy
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1206 Posts
April 22 2013 03:39 GMT
#645
On April 22 2013 12:35 Weirdkid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?

Hmm not too sure about that. Only heard iG.Edison.


Jalen is one Chinese fan of SCII who's studying in Australia.
He was upset about the fact of Chinese players out of brackets and post a thread on Teamliquid that day.
I know that cuz we are from the Chinese SCII forum and he posted the link to this thread in the forum.
指原莉乃 應援
BreAKerTV
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan1658 Posts
April 22 2013 03:41 GMT
#646
On April 22 2013 12:39 [OGN]Remmy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:35 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?

Hmm not too sure about that. Only heard iG.Edison.


Jalen is one Chinese fan of SCII who's studying in Australia.
He was upset about the fact of Chinese players out of brackets and post a thread on Teamliquid that day.
I know that cuz we are from the Chinese SCII forum and he posted the link to this thread in the forum.

Yeah, I use NeoTV.cn too sometimes. I'm the guy everyone calls "宾哥“。
Retired caster / streamer "BingeHD". Digital Nomad.
[OGN]Remmy
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1206 Posts
April 22 2013 03:43 GMT
#647
On April 22 2013 12:41 Enders116 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:39 [OGN]Remmy wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:35 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?

Hmm not too sure about that. Only heard iG.Edison.


Jalen is one Chinese fan of SCII who's studying in Australia.
He was upset about the fact of Chinese players out of brackets and post a thread on Teamliquid that day.
I know that cuz we are from the Chinese SCII forum and he posted the link to this thread in the forum.

Yeah, I use NeoTV.cn too sometimes. I'm the guy everyone calls "宾哥“。


I still remeber your promise to sing that Love's Hug when your followers.LOL

指原莉乃 應援
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
April 22 2013 03:43 GMT
#648
On April 22 2013 12:39 [OGN]Remmy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:35 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?

Hmm not too sure about that. Only heard iG.Edison.


Jalen is one Chinese fan of SCII who's studying in Australia.
He was upset about the fact of Chinese players out of brackets and post a thread on Teamliquid that day.
I know that cuz we are from the Chinese SCII forum and he posted the link to this thread in the forum.

Ah ok. Ya could tell he was quite upset >.< So much drama out of this
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
-Switch-
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada506 Posts
April 22 2013 03:45 GMT
#649
mlg botched this hard..
[OGN]Remmy
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1206 Posts
April 22 2013 03:48 GMT
#650
On April 22 2013 12:43 Weirdkid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:39 [OGN]Remmy wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:35 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?

Hmm not too sure about that. Only heard iG.Edison.


Jalen is one Chinese fan of SCII who's studying in Australia.
He was upset about the fact of Chinese players out of brackets and post a thread on Teamliquid that day.
I know that cuz we are from the Chinese SCII forum and he posted the link to this thread in the forum.

Ah ok. Ya could tell he was quite upset >.< So much drama out of this


Agreed. Till now I may be quite sure that Koreans put much pressure to MLG just to make sure more Koreans will be qualified to Premier League in WCS AM.
指原莉乃 應援
jalen1
Profile Joined April 2013
Australia3 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 04:00:35
April 22 2013 03:51 GMT
#651
On April 22 2013 12:35 Weirdkid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?

Hmm not too sure about that. Only heard iG.Edison.

Ok, i am currently working as an Network Engineer in Australia, i'm not coach of IG and i don't think coach edison will come here to comlpain anything, they are pro gamers and pro esport athletes. They won't make any noise here.
I got banned because spam a thread link, its my bad i didn't notice the mod's pm.
thanks 宾哥, thanks all the people supporting Chinese starcraft 2 scenes.
jalen1
Profile Joined April 2013
Australia3 Posts
April 22 2013 03:51 GMT
#652
On April 22 2013 12:39 [OGN]Remmy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:35 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?

Hmm not too sure about that. Only heard iG.Edison.


Jalen is one Chinese fan of SCII who's studying in Australia.
He was upset about the fact of Chinese players out of brackets and post a thread on Teamliquid that day.
I know that cuz we are from the Chinese SCII forum and he posted the link to this thread in the forum.

Not a student for 2 years...
BreAKerTV
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan1658 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-22 05:04:37
April 22 2013 03:54 GMT
#653
On April 22 2013 12:43 Weirdkid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:39 [OGN]Remmy wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:35 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?

Hmm not too sure about that. Only heard iG.Edison.


Jalen is one Chinese fan of SCII who's studying in Australia.
He was upset about the fact of Chinese players out of brackets and post a thread on Teamliquid that day.
I know that cuz we are from the Chinese SCII forum and he posted the link to this thread in the forum.

Ah ok. Ya could tell he was quite upset >.< So much drama out of this
They are symbols of national pride. I am a foreigner and I look forward more to seeing Chinese players' performances because of my curiosity, but this morning I couldn't help but shed a few tears because of what happened to team iG. Such talent playing with their chances already badly against them with no official Chinese WCS qualifiers, forced to compete on NA server with lots of lag, and then finally seeing that a majority of them got screwed over made me so angry.

this is a detriment to the globalization of eSports and mistakes like these hold no place in future eSports events. The Chinese scene has already suffered enough and I'm tired of seeing this happen day by day, and week by week, China and its competitors getting screwed over.

Retired caster / streamer "BingeHD". Digital Nomad.
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6535 Posts
April 22 2013 05:14 GMT
#654
There's just a host of problems at every turn here. Normally when companies are holding the leagues that they built up themselves, things are run very well. Like when MLG is hosting an MLG or GOM is hosting a GSL. Or even when different companies get together and decide to cooperate, like MLG/GOM or OGN/MBC partnerships. But these top-down ideas like WCS or WCG don't seem to work. Blizzard's goal of expanding in scope is a nice thought, but the result is the people involved don't really understand how to execute it. It's still a good marketing move for Blizzard, and they'll no doubt have a stellar match to show off at Blizzcon after sifting through all the talented players who did get to play, but MLG's handling hasn't been up to snuff this time.

It's not really a world championship when Comm can't even get into the qualifiers. It's just another tournament, and while that's nice, it doesn't seem to add anything to the existing state of leagues. I thought And I don't know about others but this has been the most confusing tournament since I guess the GSL format.

On the NA side nothing makes sense. How can you limit a qualifier to 512 people if how quickly you register is the sole criterion for inclusion in the bracket? You are doing something wrong when you didn't give a spot to the guy who got to the finals. It was very honorable for that student to give Comm his account, and you should be able to transfer your spot to someone else since there's a limited number of spots in the bracket. I'm garbage and I've played in qualifiers anyways but never if I was taking up a real player's spot.

There is a slight thing on Comm's end which is even though he immediately explained he was Comm, and maybe also told his opponents, smurfing isn't good and everybody should know who their opponents are. This is a very minor thing since in an elimination format there's really not any preparation as you just have to dredge your way through it. There's not much else Comm could have done. Most of my disappointment is directed MLG's way.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
Chaggi
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1936 Posts
April 22 2013 05:26 GMT
#655
On April 22 2013 12:54 Enders116 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:43 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:39 [OGN]Remmy wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:35 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?

Hmm not too sure about that. Only heard iG.Edison.


Jalen is one Chinese fan of SCII who's studying in Australia.
He was upset about the fact of Chinese players out of brackets and post a thread on Teamliquid that day.
I know that cuz we are from the Chinese SCII forum and he posted the link to this thread in the forum.

Ah ok. Ya could tell he was quite upset >.< So much drama out of this
They are symbols of national pride. I am a foreigner and I look forward more to seeing Chinese players' performances because of my curiosity, but this morning I couldn't help but shed a few tears because of what happened to team iG. Such talent playing with their chances already badly against them with no official Chinese WCS qualifiers, forced to compete on NA server with lots of lag, and then finally seeing that a majority of them got screwed over made me so angry.

this is a detriment to the globalization of eSports and mistakes like these hold no place in future eSports events. The Chinese scene has already suffered enough and I'm tired of seeing this happen day by day, and week by week, China and its competitors getting screwed over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PJAP3i6akY


ok, dude. Stop. It's getting annoying. Congrats, you're a Chinese/English caster and you're apparently in a famous clan. Stop using this as a reason to promote yourself. Your video said absolutely nothing, except that you have some contacts (???) , and that you need the full support of MLG and Blizzard (lol okay). In a 4~ minute video, 3 minutes 30 seconds of it was your own self promotion. There was no content, not even fluff.
SKTelecomT1Rain
Profile Joined April 2013
China17 Posts
April 22 2013 09:45 GMT
#656
On April 22 2013 12:41 Enders116 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 12:39 [OGN]Remmy wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:35 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:33 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:32 Weirdkid wrote:
On April 22 2013 12:30 Enders116 wrote:

On April 22 2013 10:36 Exempt. wrote:
This is so disgusting I honestly don't know this is even possible. Can't believe I logged on and hear something like this. Mlg has done esports for over a decade. How long does it take you to quit fucking up?

Because MLG was founded on Halo 2 as a staple for the longest time. And don't tell me that there are more intellectuals that play Halo than there are intellectuals that play SC2. Hell, Halo 4 has since been cut from MLG.

On April 22 2013 10:07 Elairec wrote:
Ding ding. Community will bitch about everything along the way though. If it's not this, it's something else. People just need to be happy anything is put together these days, because it's damn sure better than what we had in BW ...

That statement has zero empathy and zero verstehen in it. Are you even remotely aware of the fact that Chinese players have to pay $40 USD just to get a copy of SC2:HoTS because Blizzard completely and totally failed to meet the publishing standards in China? I know that SC2: WoL only costs $15 USD in China.

In some places that I have been to in China, 40 USD is half a person's yearly earnings.

On April 22 2013 09:31 jackrlong wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?


Hey, I'm Chinese and I'm pissed as hell that we've been shafted at this MLG, but let's be reasonable. Crank obviously deserves his qualification, and we shouldn't try to screw over other players just because we have been screwed over.

Just direct your anger at MLG instead, instead of wishing ill upon others.

I disagree completely. If comm gets DQ'd, I want to see crank DQ'd. It's only fair. Especially when we have players that are fighting off fatigue to prove their might and represent their country.

On April 22 2013 09:28 Plansix wrote:
On April 22 2013 09:26 Liamyan wrote:
Crank posted his match results on twiter,is that against the rules? why Crank is still not being DQed?

Are you the same guy who made that thread earlier that got closed? I mean, I love all the accounts with under 10 posts coming to the defense of Comm. Its amazing all these folks from the US coming to defend him, even if their English isn't that great.

I love all these people who give themselves a false sense of xenophobic superiority because they speak one language as a mother tongue, have no clue what I'm talking about when I talk to my girlfriend, my professors, my fans, and still have the testicles to talk about language skills in direct response to someone's posts on teamliquid.net when they wouldn't even have half of the gall to say it to someone in their every day lives.


This of all things is what disturbs me the most: The coach of iG was just banned from teamliquid.net in my absence.

Can someone just tell me why? This of all things... God damn it.

Coach of IG?

is Jalen an IG coach?

Hmm not too sure about that. Only heard iG.Edison.


Jalen is one Chinese fan of SCII who's studying in Australia.
He was upset about the fact of Chinese players out of brackets and post a thread on Teamliquid that day.
I know that cuz we are from the Chinese SCII forum and he posted the link to this thread in the forum.

Yeah, I use NeoTV.cn too sometimes. I'm the guy everyone calls "宾哥“。
wow.....宾哥 is a good guy
Starsoul
Profile Joined April 2013
China2 Posts
April 22 2013 18:35 GMT
#657
what a pity! I hope the officials of MLG will pay more attention to these kinds of matters..
gg gl
Gekk02
Profile Joined June 2012
Switzerland50 Posts
April 23 2013 11:47 GMT
#658
On April 22 2013 12:22 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:55 oneofthem wrote:
seems like plan6 only responds to criticism against mlg and not criticism against blizzard. so mlg employee doesn't defend blizz? that's bad form

I don't work for MLG. Blizzard wasn't involved. And its not my fault that the Chinese professional players couldn't figure out how to register in time, while 512 other people did.


How do you know? And all the Chinese players? I mean if it's true, then how come the other two could still play up to loser bracket finals?
Never trouble trouble 'till trouble troubles you
jalen
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia222 Posts
April 24 2013 05:12 GMT
#659
On April 22 2013 12:22 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2013 11:55 oneofthem wrote:
seems like plan6 only responds to criticism against mlg and not criticism against blizzard. so mlg employee doesn't defend blizz? that's bad form

I don't work for MLG. Blizzard wasn't involved. And its not my fault that the Chinese professional players couldn't figure out how to register in time, while 512 other people did.

What joke while 512 people did, have you actually read my thread ? OZ, JYP,lots of korean pro are register in 15th, which 1000+ away. How did they got into the bracket? there must be some one in the top 512 got kicked.
Why don't you play other Dota kind games? Because there is no Denies!!!!
Prev 1 31 32 33 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko407
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4793
Jaedong 3004
Leta 1768
actioN 864
EffOrt 743
Horang2 499
Soma 440
BeSt 397
Mini 320
Killer 305
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
Stork 231
Light 148
Barracks 139
Pusan 133
Snow 128
ggaemo 110
Zeus 110
Larva 97
Sea.KH 59
Mong 55
JYJ 54
HiyA 42
hero 41
ToSsGirL 38
Bale 32
Sharp 31
Shinee 24
sorry 20
zelot 18
Sexy 17
Sacsri 12
Aegong 10
JulyZerg 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5920
Dendi819
XaKoH 495
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_74
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3540
Other Games
gofns39999
singsing1617
olofmeister1473
B2W.Neo688
byalli529
Livibee190
OGKoka 93
ArmadaUGS65
DeMusliM32
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV317
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream281
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV281
League of Legends
• Jankos1659
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 24m
The PondCast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.