• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8855 users

HotS 21 Hour Launch Party - Page 29

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 275 Next
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
March 11 2013 11:05 GMT
#561
Kinda hope Flash vs Life is just a regular game. But that AI game was really fun to watch so I guess I won't complain either way.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
March 11 2013 11:06 GMT
#562
On March 11 2013 20:04 vojnik wrote:
is it me or korean kerrigan sounds better?


Korean Warfield was great. I could listen to him say "KERRIGON" all day
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-11 11:06:38
March 11 2013 11:06 GMT
#563
Oh I wonder if NZ has access to beta now, it's 12:06am here.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
March 11 2013 11:06 GMT
#564
On March 11 2013 20:05 RagequitBM wrote:
Kinda hope Flash vs Life is just a regular game. But that AI game was really fun to watch so I guess I won't complain either way.


I bet they race switch.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Onlinejaguar
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia2823 Posts
March 11 2013 11:06 GMT
#565
On March 11 2013 20:06 Plexa wrote:
Oh I wonder if NZ has access to beta now, it's 12:06am here.


beta?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
March 11 2013 11:06 GMT
#566
On March 11 2013 20:06 Plexa wrote:
Oh I wonder if NZ has access to beta now, it's 12:06am here.


beta?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
March 11 2013 11:07 GMT
#567
On March 11 2013 20:04 vojnik wrote:
is it me or korean kerrigan sounds better?


Nope, love the english (dammit I can't remember the actors name) the quality for the korean dub sounded really crap imo as well.
Flat and small echo.
The curse is real
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
March 11 2013 11:07 GMT
#568
On March 11 2013 20:06 Plexa wrote:
Oh I wonder if NZ has access to beta now, it's 12:06am here.

i think it's 2am nz
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
March 11 2013 11:07 GMT
#569
On March 11 2013 20:06 Plexa wrote:
Oh I wonder if NZ has access to beta now, it's 12:06am here.

yeah man both of them are already playing
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Gevna
Profile Joined August 2010
France2332 Posts
March 11 2013 11:07 GMT
#570
I'm so fucking afraid of spoils, can't neither watch streams's fillers, nor read the LR ! This is tough, not used to skip LR while watching tournament.
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
March 11 2013 11:07 GMT
#571
On March 11 2013 20:04 vojnik wrote:
is it me or korean kerrigan sounds better?

Nah I like Korean Kerrigan a lot.
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
March 11 2013 11:07 GMT
#572
Am I the only one, who thinks that all this polished "Training" and "Vs AI" interface is wasted effort?
Or are they really used that much?
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
March 11 2013 11:07 GMT
#573
On March 11 2013 20:06 Plexa wrote:
Oh I wonder if NZ has access to beta now, it's 12:06am here.


I think we have to wait til Aus midnight :/
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
March 11 2013 11:08 GMT
#574
[image loading]

Kerrigan in the hizzouse
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Onlinejaguar
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia2823 Posts
March 11 2013 11:08 GMT
#575
On March 11 2013 20:07 Gevna wrote:
I'm so fucking afraid of spoils, can't neither watch streams's fillers, nor read the LR ! This is tough, not used to skip LR while watching tournament.


I know, they dropped a spoiler out of nowhere, it was pretty annoying.
tomwizz
Profile Joined October 2010
524 Posts
March 11 2013 11:08 GMT
#576
I think 1+AI vs 1+AI format would be really fun to play.
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
March 11 2013 11:08 GMT
#577
On March 11 2013 20:06 Plexa wrote:
Oh I wonder if NZ has access to beta now, it's 12:06am here.

nope. not until 2am

Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
March 11 2013 11:08 GMT
#578
On March 11 2013 20:07 JustPassingBy wrote:
Am I the only one, who thinks that all this polished "Training" and "Vs AI" interface is wasted effort?
Or are they really used that much?

doesn't it depend on where you are skill wise? prolly useful for new people.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
March 11 2013 11:08 GMT
#579
On March 11 2013 20:06 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 20:05 RagequitBM wrote:
Kinda hope Flash vs Life is just a regular game. But that AI game was really fun to watch so I guess I won't complain either way.


I bet they race switch.

It's not what is displayed though
cablesc
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1540 Posts
March 11 2013 11:08 GMT
#580
On March 11 2013 20:05 RagequitBM wrote:
Kinda hope Flash vs Life is just a regular game. But that AI game was really fun to watch so I guess I won't complain either way.


I believe it's a regular game, where after it ends, the loser gets to watch the replay to see where they feel they lost, so they can use the resume feature to try to play out the game again.
Slayers Forever! Rip. :( - Not the eSports organizer, that's CableStarcraft.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 275 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings79
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1843
GuemChi 1607
Artosis 645
910 56
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 57
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox218
Other Games
summit1g8874
shahzam611
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0350
PiGStarcraft280
Maynarde145
CosmosSc2 42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick905
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74
• davetesta20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.