• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:42
CEST 08:42
KST 15:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10249 users

[Interview] SPL KT vs SKT Round 3 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Normal
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 06:40:05
January 29 2013 06:36 GMT
#1
Okay... Here's the deal. This Is Game and Daily eSports do on average, about 8 - 9 questions per interview right? Well STX SouL vs EG-TL has 12 mother f*ing questions. But still, not so bad right? After all, I've done 10+ ones before. EXCEPT DAILY ESPORTS INTERVIEWED CLASSIC, TRAP, AND HYVAA! So unfortunately, this interview is going to take a WHILE. Be patient with me guys. Thank you!

(P)SK Telecom T1_BeSt

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about winning?

The team was on a losing streak and I was on a losing streak so the atmosphere had decreased significantly. Which is why I tried to provoke my opponent the last time I was sent out but I failed. I told myself that there was no way I was going to lost this game and my opponent was a KT player so that feeling was even stronger. I think that sensation ended up working out.

How did you prepare for today's games?

I had a feeling that my opponent was going for an expansion build. So I decided to on a strategy that would ensure a quick victory. I wanted to play aggressive and take down KT's momentum. I saw that I won the build order battle because he did end up going for an expansion build.

The pressure must have been huge since you were sent out when the score was at 2-2.

While we were up 2-0, I saw that FanTaSy and Rain were up next so I figured we would take a 4-0 victory. But after our two aces lost their games I started getting worried. Especially because the team's atmosphere would have decreased even more if we lost to KT again. But thankfully, the strategy I planned out ended up working well.

Why did you feel like you were going to snap your losing streak?

We went on a losing streak during the all kill format. I think the pressure was really big on our aces. But now we're back to the regular format where the aces only have to worry about one game so I think we're going to do really well again.

Feels like it may be time for you to step up your game.

My win ratio was terrible during the all kill round. But I think I'm going to have a good record for round three since I only have to prepare for one game.

As the team's captain, what would you say to your team?

We were on a losing streak but we weren't discouraged. In fact, the desire to win was really strong. Even the coaches worked really hard so that we could keep our team feeling lively. I think that's why we snapped our losing streak. I hope that we can keep up a winning streak from here on out and keep our team's atmosphere going strong.

Apparently, PartinG sits next to you?

I think it's because PartinG is young but he is very obedient (laughs). If we even order PartinG to do the dishes then he does them. He's very respectful to his hyungs. Which is why I really like him. He sits next to me so he gives me a lot of advice. He also talks to Rain a lot. If those two can get their synergy intact then I think our team will get even stronger.

What are your expectations for PartinG?

He's been playing for such a long time that he really knows his stuff. I think we're going to be able to learn a lot of things from him.

Anything else you would like to say?

Even though we snapped our losing streak, while we were still on it I saw our SK Telecom coaching staff doing their absolute best to make sure the players didn't feel pressured, especially BoxeR. I am very grateful to them for that while also being very sorry that we put our team on a losing streak. We will make sure we don't put them through that kind of burden again. Lastly, I want to say that PartinG has been doing a great job of adapting to our team even though he just joined. I hope that I'll be able to become a great asset to our team with the help of PartinG's.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 29 2013 06:37 GMT
#2
Take ALL the time you need Seeker! Always appreciated
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
January 29 2013 06:40 GMT
#3
Thanks Seeker!
Moderatorlickypiddy
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 29 2013 06:40 GMT
#4
so in the end Parting came full circle back to dishwasher
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
jackrlong
Profile Joined April 2012
United States49 Posts
January 29 2013 06:45 GMT
#5
I woulda shat my pants as Captain when Rain and Fantasy lost...
I've made a huge mistake.
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3303 Posts
January 29 2013 06:57 GMT
#6
On January 29 2013 15:40 Shellshock1122 wrote:
so in the end Parting came full circle back to dishwasher


Haha, that was what I was thinking. Glad he seems to be doing well and cooperating, though.
T P Z sagi
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
January 29 2013 07:06 GMT
#7
Is Bisu even playing SC2...
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
January 29 2013 07:10 GMT
#8
Parting never gonna stop doing dishes hehehe

Ty for the translations!
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
January 29 2013 07:11 GMT
#9
PartinG doing them dishes. :D Brought a smile to my face.
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
January 29 2013 07:13 GMT
#10
On January 29 2013 15:40 Shellshock1122 wrote:
so in the end Parting came full circle back to dishwasher

once dishwasher, forever dishwasher!
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
January 29 2013 07:17 GMT
#11
There two realistic scenarios for Parting´s arrival at SKT:

1) Do the dishes to appease the old guard
2) Impregnate everybody´s girlfriend

I guess the former is better for the team spirit.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 29 2013 07:22 GMT
#12
dishwashers gonna dishwash, i guess
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
mrRoflpwn
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2618 Posts
January 29 2013 07:26 GMT
#13
On January 29 2013 16:13 Arceus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 15:40 Shellshock1122 wrote:
so in the end Parting came full circle back to dishwasher

once dishwasher, forever dishwasher!


Ya but now he is probably getting payed more than just about everyone else in the SKT house...
Long live the Boss Toss!
hangarninetysix
Profile Joined August 2010
263 Posts
January 29 2013 07:27 GMT
#14
On January 29 2013 16:06 Garnet wrote:
Is Bisu even playing SC2...


No, he quit SC2 to focus on preparing for SSL.

Just kidding, he's probably working on HotS for round 4.
Bam Lee
Profile Joined June 2012
2336 Posts
January 29 2013 07:31 GMT
#15
70k for dishwashing....not a bad deal parting....
mOojc
Profile Joined September 2009
Australia460 Posts
January 29 2013 08:04 GMT
#16
While it's great to see BeSt win... i want to see BISU!!!! =(
funKy_KroK
Profile Joined June 2009
France101 Posts
January 29 2013 08:48 GMT
#17
On January 29 2013 16:26 mrRoflpwn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 16:13 Arceus wrote:
On January 29 2013 15:40 Shellshock1122 wrote:
so in the end Parting came full circle back to dishwasher

once dishwasher, forever dishwasher!


Ya but now he is probably getting payed more than just about everyone else in the SKT house...


No I dont think so. 70K for 8 months is like 100K/year, and if I remember correctly Rain is reported to get 100k/year
But I'm pretty sure Bisu and Fantasy, even SC2, are still making more. Because they have the fans
Khai
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia553 Posts
January 29 2013 08:51 GMT
#18
Thanks! Nice to see these interviews on TL.
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
January 29 2013 09:08 GMT
#19
Nice hearing that Parting's fitting in and contributing so much. Nice of him to still help with the dishes despite being one of the team's best players
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
January 29 2013 12:59 GMT
#20
Thanks for translating, Seeker. Very nice interview. Happy to hear that Parting is adapting well.
Flash | Mvp
danbel1005
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1319 Posts
January 29 2013 13:10 GMT
#21
How on earth did Parting end up doing the dishes again T_T, so sad. He looked very impressive tonight versus Losira. GG
SKT_1 Hwaiting and of course, THX Seeker u rock.
"EE HAN TIMING" Jaedong vs Stork [22 December, 2007] 2set @ Finals EVER OSL.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
January 29 2013 13:23 GMT
#22
On January 29 2013 15:57 purakushi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 15:40 Shellshock1122 wrote:
so in the end Parting came full circle back to dishwasher


Haha, that was what I was thinking. Glad he seems to be doing well and cooperating, though.


Same.

Dishwasher Toss returns! Atleast he's on the most awesome team <3
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
January 29 2013 13:48 GMT
#23
I really want to know what Boxer does...
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
GhoSt[shield]
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2131 Posts
January 29 2013 17:02 GMT
#24
On January 29 2013 15:40 Shellshock1122 wrote:
so in the end Parting came full circle back to dishwasher


He probably uses Korean Won to dry the dishes though ;p

Sweet to have a BeSt interview, its been so long for an SKT interview in general
BeSt has always come off as more confident and borderline cocky/arrogant, even Hyuk said so in his interviews. Glad he and Parting seem to get along very well.
Also no mention of Bisu or Parting helping Bisu....Sad Panda.
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
January 29 2013 18:56 GMT
#25
Thanks for translating (will check this thread later for the other two interviews )
I hope they don't actuallly make Parting do dishes and it was just a bad joke. Parting is the best player they have, if anything, they should do all the cleaning for him
Get off my lawn, young punks
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
January 29 2013 19:01 GMT
#26
On January 29 2013 15:40 Shellshock1122 wrote:
so in the end Parting came full circle back to dishwasher


I couldn't help but laugh out loud.
TsGBruzze
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Sweden1190 Posts
January 29 2013 19:11 GMT
#27
Glad to hear that parting is having a good time
''you got to yolo things up to win''
Kznn
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil9072 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 19:15:17
January 29 2013 19:14 GMT
#28
why the fuck is parting sitting next to best?
he should teach bisu, not best.
god damit
vividred
Profile Joined January 2013
88 Posts
January 29 2013 19:26 GMT
#29
On January 29 2013 22:10 danbel1005 wrote:
How on earth did Parting end up doing the dishes again T_T, so sad. He looked very impressive tonight versus Losira. GG
SKT_1 Hwaiting and of course, THX Seeker u rock.



Well maybe cleaning the dishes in the SKT house is more of a responsibility rather than a punishment
MUDA MUDA MUDA
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
January 29 2013 19:35 GMT
#30
--- Nuked ---
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
January 29 2013 19:57 GMT
#31
Parting infusing SKT dishes with Soul.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
January 29 2013 19:58 GMT
#32
On January 30 2013 04:26 vividred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 22:10 danbel1005 wrote:
How on earth did Parting end up doing the dishes again T_T, so sad. He looked very impressive tonight versus Losira. GG
SKT_1 Hwaiting and of course, THX Seeker u rock.



Well maybe cleaning the dishes in the SKT house is more of a responsibility rather than a punishment


Hey, I'd say washing Boxer and Fantasy's dishes be more a reward than either of those.

I'll wash Boxers dishes any day <3
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Fuell
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands3111 Posts
January 29 2013 20:03 GMT
#33
Haha, glad PartinG is happy with his new home and doing the dishes also ^^

Thanks a lot for the interview!
fOu/Zenith/NEX/WeRRa/SlayerS
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
January 29 2013 20:12 GMT
#34
On January 30 2013 03:56 ACrow wrote:
Thanks for translating (will check this thread later for the other two interviews )
I hope they don't actuallly make Parting do dishes and it was just a bad joke. Parting is the best player they have, if anything, they should do all the cleaning for him


It's because he's young. Age is a big deal over there.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-29 20:17:16
January 29 2013 20:14 GMT
#35
Seeker <3

Awwwhh the dishwashing!
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
January 29 2013 20:19 GMT
#36
PartinG so great, wins his Code S group and improves the protoss lineup of SKT1! Yeah
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
skatblast
Profile Joined September 2011
United States784 Posts
January 29 2013 21:28 GMT
#37
Glad to see parting is doing well Glad he ended up on the team he did
malady
Profile Joined November 2010
United States600 Posts
January 30 2013 19:27 GMT
#38
I'm glad parting doesn't act like he appears on interviews

maybe I will root for him after all
dumchu
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 173
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 643
hero 564
BeSt 272
Hyuk 83
Mind 35
Bale 24
Noble 18
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever976
XaKoH 125
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Other Games
summit1g9464
ceh9226
Livibee75
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick490
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH381
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Rush1363
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 18m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.