• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:59
CEST 07:59
KST 14:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8900 users

January 9 rating list - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
EliteSK
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)251 Posts
January 11 2013 18:08 GMT
#81
Nice work! Keep up the good work. Likin these and nice to see top 10 toss and terran seperated out too
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
January 11 2013 18:13 GMT
#82
Bomber #1 Terran! That's how you know TheBB's stats are LEGIT
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3818 Posts
January 11 2013 18:14 GMT
#83
On January 12 2013 03:05 2muchSWAG wrote:
why is the top 10 foreigner so zerg heavy? you do know that good foreign terrans exist right? look at lucifron, major and thorzain. all examples of the many many good foreign terrans.


Because this is based off statistics and not personal opinion...
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
2muchSWAG
Profile Joined January 2013
76 Posts
January 11 2013 18:17 GMT
#84
On January 12 2013 03:14 Grovbolle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 03:05 2muchSWAG wrote:
why is the top 10 foreigner so zerg heavy? you do know that good foreign terrans exist right? look at lucifron, major and thorzain. all examples of the many many good foreign terrans.


Because this is based off statistics and not personal opinion...


so what do the stats say about the zerg race compared to p and t?

User was warned for this post
#YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO #YOLO
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3818 Posts
January 11 2013 18:24 GMT
#85
On January 12 2013 03:17 2muchSWAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 03:14 Grovbolle wrote:
On January 12 2013 03:05 2muchSWAG wrote:
why is the top 10 foreigner so zerg heavy? you do know that good foreign terrans exist right? look at lucifron, major and thorzain. all examples of the many many good foreign terrans.


Because this is based off statistics and not personal opinion...


so what do the stats say about the zerg race compared to p and t?


Why don't you take a look yourself

http://aligulac.com/periods/

http://aligulac.com/periods/75/
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3818 Posts
January 11 2013 19:25 GMT
#86
On January 12 2013 02:26 revel8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 02:07 TheBB wrote:
On January 12 2013 01:03 revel8 wrote:
I am curious as to why some tournaments matches are included but some are ignored. I noticed that Stephano's win in MSI Pro Cup 13 has been ignored. Also you include some qualifiers like the IEM Katowice qualifiers but ignore others such as the MLG Spring Arena qualifiers or the NASL 3 qualifiers. Why is that? What criteria did you use to inclue MSI Pro Cup #4 but not MSI Pro Cup #13? Just an oversight?

It's actually a pretty monumental task, populating a database with "all" pro SC2 games ever played. We're only a handful of people doing this on a voluntary basis. If you notice something missing, as Grovbolle and Conti said, and just post a link to the results here in this thread. If you want I can get you a submitter account so you can push stuff yourself, too. I think it's pretty quick and painless.

Pretty sure that we have the most complete database available anywhere at the time being, but as you have pointed out yourself, it's hardly perfect yet.

Edit: Thanks a lot!!


I don't want to be critical of your efforts, because it is alot of work and having looked through Stephano's match records it does seem pretty comprehensive (bar those 2012 results I noted above). I don't want to give the impression that I am whining or attempting to discredit your work. The opposite is true, I am impressed and pleased that such a sterling effort has been undertaken. I was just curious about some results that I had noticed were absent. It is perfectly understandable that some results were simply overlooked. 2012 had a ton of tournaments pretty much constantly and the games did not really ever stop.

It is my limited understanding of your ranking system that means players get points based on the current rank of players they beat, so missing games can potentially significantly change the accuracy for numerous players. So adding in those results I have spotted were missing should lead to more complete and accurate rankings. Thanks for your efforts for the scene. I do appreciate it.


Finished adding the IPTL Season 1 Divisions. Both the Premier and the contender division. Should be updated with the next list I think
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
revel8
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom3022 Posts
January 11 2013 19:36 GMT
#87
On January 12 2013 04:25 Grovbolle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 02:26 revel8 wrote:
On January 12 2013 02:07 TheBB wrote:
On January 12 2013 01:03 revel8 wrote:
I am curious as to why some tournaments matches are included but some are ignored. I noticed that Stephano's win in MSI Pro Cup 13 has been ignored. Also you include some qualifiers like the IEM Katowice qualifiers but ignore others such as the MLG Spring Arena qualifiers or the NASL 3 qualifiers. Why is that? What criteria did you use to inclue MSI Pro Cup #4 but not MSI Pro Cup #13? Just an oversight?

It's actually a pretty monumental task, populating a database with "all" pro SC2 games ever played. We're only a handful of people doing this on a voluntary basis. If you notice something missing, as Grovbolle and Conti said, and just post a link to the results here in this thread. If you want I can get you a submitter account so you can push stuff yourself, too. I think it's pretty quick and painless.

Pretty sure that we have the most complete database available anywhere at the time being, but as you have pointed out yourself, it's hardly perfect yet.

Edit: Thanks a lot!!


I don't want to be critical of your efforts, because it is alot of work and having looked through Stephano's match records it does seem pretty comprehensive (bar those 2012 results I noted above). I don't want to give the impression that I am whining or attempting to discredit your work. The opposite is true, I am impressed and pleased that such a sterling effort has been undertaken. I was just curious about some results that I had noticed were absent. It is perfectly understandable that some results were simply overlooked. 2012 had a ton of tournaments pretty much constantly and the games did not really ever stop.

It is my limited understanding of your ranking system that means players get points based on the current rank of players they beat, so missing games can potentially significantly change the accuracy for numerous players. So adding in those results I have spotted were missing should lead to more complete and accurate rankings. Thanks for your efforts for the scene. I do appreciate it.


Finished adding the IPTL Season 1 Divisions. Both the Premier and the contender division. Should be updated with the next list I think


Thanks for the swift update! Appreciate it!
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3818 Posts
January 11 2013 19:39 GMT
#88
On January 12 2013 04:36 revel8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 04:25 Grovbolle wrote:
On January 12 2013 02:26 revel8 wrote:
On January 12 2013 02:07 TheBB wrote:
On January 12 2013 01:03 revel8 wrote:
I am curious as to why some tournaments matches are included but some are ignored. I noticed that Stephano's win in MSI Pro Cup 13 has been ignored. Also you include some qualifiers like the IEM Katowice qualifiers but ignore others such as the MLG Spring Arena qualifiers or the NASL 3 qualifiers. Why is that? What criteria did you use to inclue MSI Pro Cup #4 but not MSI Pro Cup #13? Just an oversight?

It's actually a pretty monumental task, populating a database with "all" pro SC2 games ever played. We're only a handful of people doing this on a voluntary basis. If you notice something missing, as Grovbolle and Conti said, and just post a link to the results here in this thread. If you want I can get you a submitter account so you can push stuff yourself, too. I think it's pretty quick and painless.

Pretty sure that we have the most complete database available anywhere at the time being, but as you have pointed out yourself, it's hardly perfect yet.

Edit: Thanks a lot!!


I don't want to be critical of your efforts, because it is alot of work and having looked through Stephano's match records it does seem pretty comprehensive (bar those 2012 results I noted above). I don't want to give the impression that I am whining or attempting to discredit your work. The opposite is true, I am impressed and pleased that such a sterling effort has been undertaken. I was just curious about some results that I had noticed were absent. It is perfectly understandable that some results were simply overlooked. 2012 had a ton of tournaments pretty much constantly and the games did not really ever stop.

It is my limited understanding of your ranking system that means players get points based on the current rank of players they beat, so missing games can potentially significantly change the accuracy for numerous players. So adding in those results I have spotted were missing should lead to more complete and accurate rankings. Thanks for your efforts for the scene. I do appreciate it.


Finished adding the IPTL Season 1 Divisions. Both the Premier and the contender division. Should be updated with the next list I think


Thanks for the swift update! Appreciate it!


The maps aren't "counted" yet though, so you won't see its effect before TheBB updates the entire thing.
No problem, it is pretty easy to add as long as there are complete records, courtesy of liquipedia <3
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
kiekaboe
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands503 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-11 19:41:11
January 11 2013 19:40 GMT
#89
On January 12 2013 04:39 Grovbolle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 04:36 revel8 wrote:
On January 12 2013 04:25 Grovbolle wrote:
On January 12 2013 02:26 revel8 wrote:
On January 12 2013 02:07 TheBB wrote:
On January 12 2013 01:03 revel8 wrote:
I am curious as to why some tournaments matches are included but some are ignored. I noticed that Stephano's win in MSI Pro Cup 13 has been ignored. Also you include some qualifiers like the IEM Katowice qualifiers but ignore others such as the MLG Spring Arena qualifiers or the NASL 3 qualifiers. Why is that? What criteria did you use to inclue MSI Pro Cup #4 but not MSI Pro Cup #13? Just an oversight?

It's actually a pretty monumental task, populating a database with "all" pro SC2 games ever played. We're only a handful of people doing this on a voluntary basis. If you notice something missing, as Grovbolle and Conti said, and just post a link to the results here in this thread. If you want I can get you a submitter account so you can push stuff yourself, too. I think it's pretty quick and painless.

Pretty sure that we have the most complete database available anywhere at the time being, but as you have pointed out yourself, it's hardly perfect yet.

Edit: Thanks a lot!!


I don't want to be critical of your efforts, because it is alot of work and having looked through Stephano's match records it does seem pretty comprehensive (bar those 2012 results I noted above). I don't want to give the impression that I am whining or attempting to discredit your work. The opposite is true, I am impressed and pleased that such a sterling effort has been undertaken. I was just curious about some results that I had noticed were absent. It is perfectly understandable that some results were simply overlooked. 2012 had a ton of tournaments pretty much constantly and the games did not really ever stop.

It is my limited understanding of your ranking system that means players get points based on the current rank of players they beat, so missing games can potentially significantly change the accuracy for numerous players. So adding in those results I have spotted were missing should lead to more complete and accurate rankings. Thanks for your efforts for the scene. I do appreciate it.


Finished adding the IPTL Season 1 Divisions. Both the Premier and the contender division. Should be updated with the next list I think


Thanks for the swift update! Appreciate it!


The maps aren't "counted" yet though, so you won't see its effect before TheBB updates the entire thing.
No problem, it is pretty easy to add as long as there are complete records, courtesy of liquipedia <3



MSI pro cup and GD Studio arena 1 and 2 are added as well

EDIT: liquipedia is amazing, isn't it <3
http://aligulac.com check it out for stats :)
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
January 11 2013 20:41 GMT
#90
COME ON JAEDONG!

KEEP KICKING ASS GOGO <3.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3818 Posts
January 11 2013 23:23 GMT
#91
Just added the MLG Spring Invite only qualifiers for US, KR and EU.
I added the EU ones on the wrong date, but still within the same period, and it is only 3 days so you will have to survive with that...

Too many matches to redo :-P
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
January 11 2013 23:53 GMT
#92
This is such an awesome website, thanks for this :D Also, does anyone else miss when Puma topped the elo (at least according the list) and DRG was the best vs Protoss but still was called the Terran killer?
revel8
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom3022 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-12 14:12:46
January 12 2013 14:11 GMT
#93
On January 12 2013 04:39 Grovbolle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 04:36 revel8 wrote:
On January 12 2013 04:25 Grovbolle wrote:
On January 12 2013 02:26 revel8 wrote:
On January 12 2013 02:07 TheBB wrote:
On January 12 2013 01:03 revel8 wrote:
I am curious as to why some tournaments matches are included but some are ignored. I noticed that Stephano's win in MSI Pro Cup 13 has been ignored. Also you include some qualifiers like the IEM Katowice qualifiers but ignore others such as the MLG Spring Arena qualifiers or the NASL 3 qualifiers. Why is that? What criteria did you use to inclue MSI Pro Cup #4 but not MSI Pro Cup #13? Just an oversight?

It's actually a pretty monumental task, populating a database with "all" pro SC2 games ever played. We're only a handful of people doing this on a voluntary basis. If you notice something missing, as Grovbolle and Conti said, and just post a link to the results here in this thread. If you want I can get you a submitter account so you can push stuff yourself, too. I think it's pretty quick and painless.

Pretty sure that we have the most complete database available anywhere at the time being, but as you have pointed out yourself, it's hardly perfect yet.

Edit: Thanks a lot!!


I don't want to be critical of your efforts, because it is alot of work and having looked through Stephano's match records it does seem pretty comprehensive (bar those 2012 results I noted above). I don't want to give the impression that I am whining or attempting to discredit your work. The opposite is true, I am impressed and pleased that such a sterling effort has been undertaken. I was just curious about some results that I had noticed were absent. It is perfectly understandable that some results were simply overlooked. 2012 had a ton of tournaments pretty much constantly and the games did not really ever stop.

It is my limited understanding of your ranking system that means players get points based on the current rank of players they beat, so missing games can potentially significantly change the accuracy for numerous players. So adding in those results I have spotted were missing should lead to more complete and accurate rankings. Thanks for your efforts for the scene. I do appreciate it.


Finished adding the IPTL Season 1 Divisions. Both the Premier and the contender division. Should be updated with the next list I think


Thanks for the swift update! Appreciate it!


The maps aren't "counted" yet though, so you won't see its effect before TheBB updates the entire thing.
No problem, it is pretty easy to add as long as there are complete records, courtesy of liquipedia <3


Just spotted a few more mistakes.

Firstly, the MLG Spring Arena 2 Euro qualifiers games have been added but the Socke-Stephano result is given 5-3 to the German when it was actually 5-3 in Stephano's favour (as an aggregation of 2 series).

Relevent games were on May 10th 2012
http://aligulac.com/players/10/results/

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Spring/Qualifier/Invite/Europe

----------------------------------

Secondly, the MLG Summer Arena results for Stephano against Oz are listed as 2-1 and 4-1 to Oz. The scores were actually 2-1 and 2-0 to Oz for an aggregated total of 4-1 to the Korean.

The first series (2-1) was on July 21st 2012, the second series (2-0) was played on July 22nd 2012.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Summer/Arena
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3818 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-12 14:35:02
January 12 2013 14:24 GMT
#94
On January 12 2013 23:11 revel8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 04:39 Grovbolle wrote:
On January 12 2013 04:36 revel8 wrote:
On January 12 2013 04:25 Grovbolle wrote:
On January 12 2013 02:26 revel8 wrote:
On January 12 2013 02:07 TheBB wrote:
On January 12 2013 01:03 revel8 wrote:
I am curious as to why some tournaments matches are included but some are ignored. I noticed that Stephano's win in MSI Pro Cup 13 has been ignored. Also you include some qualifiers like the IEM Katowice qualifiers but ignore others such as the MLG Spring Arena qualifiers or the NASL 3 qualifiers. Why is that? What criteria did you use to inclue MSI Pro Cup #4 but not MSI Pro Cup #13? Just an oversight?

It's actually a pretty monumental task, populating a database with "all" pro SC2 games ever played. We're only a handful of people doing this on a voluntary basis. If you notice something missing, as Grovbolle and Conti said, and just post a link to the results here in this thread. If you want I can get you a submitter account so you can push stuff yourself, too. I think it's pretty quick and painless.

Pretty sure that we have the most complete database available anywhere at the time being, but as you have pointed out yourself, it's hardly perfect yet.

Edit: Thanks a lot!!


I don't want to be critical of your efforts, because it is alot of work and having looked through Stephano's match records it does seem pretty comprehensive (bar those 2012 results I noted above). I don't want to give the impression that I am whining or attempting to discredit your work. The opposite is true, I am impressed and pleased that such a sterling effort has been undertaken. I was just curious about some results that I had noticed were absent. It is perfectly understandable that some results were simply overlooked. 2012 had a ton of tournaments pretty much constantly and the games did not really ever stop.

It is my limited understanding of your ranking system that means players get points based on the current rank of players they beat, so missing games can potentially significantly change the accuracy for numerous players. So adding in those results I have spotted were missing should lead to more complete and accurate rankings. Thanks for your efforts for the scene. I do appreciate it.


Finished adding the IPTL Season 1 Divisions. Both the Premier and the contender division. Should be updated with the next list I think


Thanks for the swift update! Appreciate it!


The maps aren't "counted" yet though, so you won't see its effect before TheBB updates the entire thing.
No problem, it is pretty easy to add as long as there are complete records, courtesy of liquipedia <3


Just spotted a few more mistakes.

Firstly, the MLG Spring Arena 2 Euro qualifiers games have been added but the Socke-Stephano result is given 5-3 to the German when it was actually 5-3 in Stephano's favour (as an aggregation of 2 series).

Relevent games were on May 10th 2012
http://aligulac.com/players/10/results/

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Spring/Qualifier/Invite/Europe

----------------------------------

Secondly, the MLG Summer Arena results for Stephano against Oz are listed as 2-1 and 4-1 to Oz. The scores were actually 2-1 and 2-0 to Oz for an aggregated total of 4-1 to the Korean.

The first series (2-1) was on July 21st 2012, the second series (2-0) was played on July 22nd 2012.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Summer/Arena


Holy shit, good catch. Will edit. Sorry about that.

Edit: The Socke-Stephano match was my fault, did them last night. Doing 200+ results in a row gives a slip-up once in a while.
The other 1 I am trying to find in the database, takes some time though

Edit2: Just changed the other 1 as well. Problem is that those events have been automatically pulled, and aligulac doesn't understand/recognize how the extended series system works, so it will assign 2 matches. One being 2-1 and one being 4-1
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
January 12 2013 14:37 GMT
#95
On January 12 2013 23:11 revel8 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2013 04:39 Grovbolle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 04:36 revel8 wrote:
On January 12 2013 04:25 Grovbolle wrote:
On January 12 2013 02:26 revel8 wrote:
On January 12 2013 02:07 TheBB wrote:
On January 12 2013 01:03 revel8 wrote:
I am curious as to why some tournaments matches are included but some are ignored. I noticed that Stephano's win in MSI Pro Cup 13 has been ignored. Also you include some qualifiers like the IEM Katowice qualifiers but ignore others such as the MLG Spring Arena qualifiers or the NASL 3 qualifiers. Why is that? What criteria did you use to inclue MSI Pro Cup #4 but not MSI Pro Cup #13? Just an oversight?

It's actually a pretty monumental task, populating a database with "all" pro SC2 games ever played. We're only a handful of people doing this on a voluntary basis. If you notice something missing, as Grovbolle and Conti said, and just post a link to the results here in this thread. If you want I can get you a submitter account so you can push stuff yourself, too. I think it's pretty quick and painless.

Pretty sure that we have the most complete database available anywhere at the time being, but as you have pointed out yourself, it's hardly perfect yet.

Edit: Thanks a lot!!

I don't want to be critical of your efforts, because it is alot of work and having looked through Stephano's match records it does seem pretty comprehensive (bar those 2012 results I noted above). I don't want to give the impression that I am whining or attempting to discredit your work. The opposite is true, I am impressed and pleased that such a sterling effort has been undertaken. I was just curious about some results that I had noticed were absent. It is perfectly understandable that some results were simply overlooked. 2012 had a ton of tournaments pretty much constantly and the games did not really ever stop.

It is my limited understanding of your ranking system that means players get points based on the current rank of players they beat, so missing games can potentially significantly change the accuracy for numerous players. So adding in those results I have spotted were missing should lead to more complete and accurate rankings. Thanks for your efforts for the scene. I do appreciate it.


Finished adding the IPTL Season 1 Divisions. Both the Premier and the contender division. Should be updated with the next list I think


Thanks for the swift update! Appreciate it!


The maps aren't "counted" yet though, so you won't see its effect before TheBB updates the entire thing.
No problem, it is pretty easy to add as long as there are complete records, courtesy of liquipedia <3

Just spotted a few more mistakes.

Firstly, the MLG Spring Arena 2 Euro qualifiers games have been added but the Socke-Stephano result is given 5-3 to the German when it was actually 5-3 in Stephano's favour (as an aggregation of 2 series).

Relevent games were on May 10th 2012
http://aligulac.com/players/10/results/

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Spring/Qualifier/Invite/Europe

----------------------------------

Secondly, the MLG Summer Arena results for Stephano against Oz are listed as 2-1 and 4-1 to Oz. The scores were actually 2-1 and 2-0 to Oz for an aggregated total of 4-1 to the Korean.

The first series (2-1) was on July 21st 2012, the second series (2-0) was played on July 22nd 2012.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Summer/Arena

You are pretty useful. Have you memorized any results that aren't Stephano's?
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
revel8
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom3022 Posts
January 12 2013 14:50 GMT
#96
On January 12 2013 23:37 TheBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 23:11 revel8 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 12 2013 04:39 Grovbolle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2013 04:36 revel8 wrote:
On January 12 2013 04:25 Grovbolle wrote:
On January 12 2013 02:26 revel8 wrote:
On January 12 2013 02:07 TheBB wrote:
On January 12 2013 01:03 revel8 wrote:
I am curious as to why some tournaments matches are included but some are ignored. I noticed that Stephano's win in MSI Pro Cup 13 has been ignored. Also you include some qualifiers like the IEM Katowice qualifiers but ignore others such as the MLG Spring Arena qualifiers or the NASL 3 qualifiers. Why is that? What criteria did you use to inclue MSI Pro Cup #4 but not MSI Pro Cup #13? Just an oversight?

It's actually a pretty monumental task, populating a database with "all" pro SC2 games ever played. We're only a handful of people doing this on a voluntary basis. If you notice something missing, as Grovbolle and Conti said, and just post a link to the results here in this thread. If you want I can get you a submitter account so you can push stuff yourself, too. I think it's pretty quick and painless.

Pretty sure that we have the most complete database available anywhere at the time being, but as you have pointed out yourself, it's hardly perfect yet.

Edit: Thanks a lot!!

I don't want to be critical of your efforts, because it is alot of work and having looked through Stephano's match records it does seem pretty comprehensive (bar those 2012 results I noted above). I don't want to give the impression that I am whining or attempting to discredit your work. The opposite is true, I am impressed and pleased that such a sterling effort has been undertaken. I was just curious about some results that I had noticed were absent. It is perfectly understandable that some results were simply overlooked. 2012 had a ton of tournaments pretty much constantly and the games did not really ever stop.

It is my limited understanding of your ranking system that means players get points based on the current rank of players they beat, so missing games can potentially significantly change the accuracy for numerous players. So adding in those results I have spotted were missing should lead to more complete and accurate rankings. Thanks for your efforts for the scene. I do appreciate it.


Finished adding the IPTL Season 1 Divisions. Both the Premier and the contender division. Should be updated with the next list I think


Thanks for the swift update! Appreciate it!


The maps aren't "counted" yet though, so you won't see its effect before TheBB updates the entire thing.
No problem, it is pretty easy to add as long as there are complete records, courtesy of liquipedia <3

Just spotted a few more mistakes.

Firstly, the MLG Spring Arena 2 Euro qualifiers games have been added but the Socke-Stephano result is given 5-3 to the German when it was actually 5-3 in Stephano's favour (as an aggregation of 2 series).

Relevent games were on May 10th 2012
http://aligulac.com/players/10/results/

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Spring/Qualifier/Invite/Europe

----------------------------------

Secondly, the MLG Summer Arena results for Stephano against Oz are listed as 2-1 and 4-1 to Oz. The scores were actually 2-1 and 2-0 to Oz for an aggregated total of 4-1 to the Korean.

The first series (2-1) was on July 21st 2012, the second series (2-0) was played on July 22nd 2012.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Summer/Arena

You are pretty useful. Have you memorized any results that aren't Stephano's?


I have not really looked at anyone else's to such detail. Haha!

Stephano's results (win or lose) tend to generate lots of discussion/arguing, so I did keep a log of his results over the summer to track his progress and help me present factual based points!

Keep up the good work. I am very impressed.
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
January 13 2013 05:23 GMT
#97
Just noticed there's a mistake with Iron Squid ro16 results, DRG vs Creator should be 3-1, you have 3-2.
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
January 13 2013 11:17 GMT
#98
On January 13 2013 14:23 sitromit wrote:
Just noticed there's a mistake with Iron Squid ro16 results, DRG vs Creator should be 3-1, you have 3-2.

Thanks! Fixed.
CamoPillbox
Profile Joined April 2012
Czech Republic229 Posts
January 13 2013 11:30 GMT
#99
Great stats i guess every top zerg need great zvz training other matches no need zerg win it by self :D See ironsquid ......
Czech Terran(Hots) player
Big-t
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria1351 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-13 12:01:15
January 13 2013 12:00 GMT
#100
Gogo Zerg =) Overrun them all!
monchi | IdrA | Flash
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
Nina 128
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3849
Sharp 433
Dewaltoss 85
Mong 77
sorry 14
Noble 9
Icarus 7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King209
Other Games
summit1g7750
WinterStarcraft586
C9.Mang0278
Sick174
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• StrangeGG 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2273
League of Legends
• Lourlo1084
• Stunt399
Other Games
• Shiphtur662
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.