• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:40
CEST 09:40
KST 16:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7501 users

[Interview] SPL SouL vs KT Round 2 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 09:06:48
January 08 2013 08:21 GMT
#1
(P)KT Rolster_P7GAB

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about grabbing your second starter all kill?

When I came to the studio, I told myself "let's just grab at least one victory." Once I secured my first victory, I started getting greedy for an all kill so I'm glad that I achieved this record.

Did you get motivated from Flash's starter all kill?

Flash has been good at this game since our practices so I figured he was going to grab an all kill. Rather than say that I felt motivated by Flash's all kill, the thought of securing my first victory eventually lead to an all kill.

You used a various amount of strategies.

Rather than just practice on one map, I am practicing on various kinds of maps as I help out my teammates' practices. As I was practicing, I came up with strategies bit by bit and eventually, I was able to unleash them in today's match.

All season long you have been showing a great form.

Last season, I didn't have a lot of time to practice. This time around, I went in to the B season quicker than anyone else and I am starting to see the advantage from practicing so much.

How many more all kills would you like to achieve in the future?

The 5th round is going to focus on HotS so I really don't know. For this current round, I want to try achieving it maybe once or twice more.

Your goals for this season?

I want at the very least, about thirty victories.

You are now in the race for the most wins award.

It's still the beginning of the season so my wins right now don't hold much meaning. I'll know for sure once round three ends. However, I'd be a fool to say that I don't want the most wins award.

What is the reason behind the team's atmosphere being so good?

We didn't do well last season so all the players were able to realize the seriousness behind our lack of results. We are seeing the positive effects of practicing all the way to dawn during the B season. Practicing more than the other teams is definitely having an effect.

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to thank our families. I also want to thank the fans for cheering on the players who can't secure much victories.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
January 08 2013 08:22 GMT
#2
sick Seeker is sick. Thank you as always *reading now* :D <3
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
Gihi
Profile Joined September 2011
384 Posts
January 08 2013 08:26 GMT
#3
Thanks!
Magrath
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada292 Posts
January 08 2013 08:47 GMT
#4
BIT BYYY BIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

Thanks Seeker.
Anything can be acheived through persistence and thought
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
January 08 2013 08:49 GMT
#5
KT showing what a lot of practice can do ( and having Flash!)

Ty for the translations.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
January 08 2013 08:50 GMT
#6
Seeker, you are too quick. This is insane.
The Bomber boy
Landu Landu
Profile Joined December 2012
Norway86 Posts
January 08 2013 08:50 GMT
#7
So fast, are you on drugs or something Seeker? LOL Great play by P7GAB today!
MC | Snute | Flash
BeaTeR
Profile Joined March 2003
Kazakhstan4130 Posts
January 08 2013 08:52 GMT
#8
thx as always, Seeker!

gj wookie!
TheRooster
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden719 Posts
January 08 2013 09:50 GMT
#9
why is stats my captain...
<3 Startale <3 Naniwa <3 Squirtle <3 Parting <3 sOs <3 Life <3 Leenock <3 Bomber <3 Mvp <3 Gumiho
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 08 2013 10:35 GMT
#10
On January 08 2013 17:50 Landu Landu wrote:
So fast, are you on drugs or something Seeker? LOL Great play by P7GAB today!

Perhaps...
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
torm3ntin
Profile Joined October 2009
Brazil2534 Posts
January 08 2013 11:21 GMT
#11
Thanks for that Seeker. KT is on FIRE this season. OMFG
Grubby and Ret fan, but a TERRAN player :D
tj341
Profile Joined October 2012
United States147 Posts
January 08 2013 11:30 GMT
#12
thanks SeeKeR

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to thank our families. I also want to thank the fans for cheering on the players who can't secure much victories.

Wooki thanks you Bisu fans (lol)
Gosi
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden9072 Posts
January 08 2013 11:31 GMT
#13
Great hearing them all practicing hard. I guess Flash pushes them a bit after last season ay :p
[13:40] <Qbek> gosi i dreanmt about you
Iodem
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 11:40:10
January 08 2013 11:39 GMT
#14
On January 08 2013 17:21 Seeker wrote:


How many more all kills would you like to achieve in the future?

The 5th round is going to focus on HotS
so I really don't know. For this current round, I want to try achieving it maybe once or twice more.


That's AWESOME
If you don't like it, you can quit.
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 14:56:16
January 08 2013 13:10 GMT
#15
He really needs to do something about that hair of his...

피칠갑 화이팅!
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
January 08 2013 13:12 GMT
#16
On January 08 2013 20:30 tj341 wrote:
thanks SeeKeR

Show nested quote +
Anything else you would like to say?

I want to thank our families. I also want to thank the fans for cheering on the players who can't secure much victories.

Wooki thanks you Bisu fans (lol)

I laughed

Also, I'm still uncertain how to pronounce P7GAB.

Thanks for the translation super saiyan Seeker!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Otis Jenkins
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada14 Posts
January 08 2013 13:51 GMT
#17
I think his comment about cheering for the players who can't get any wins is mainly aimed at Shine who is now 0-6 or 0-7.
Hey, if people aren't mad at you, you're doing something wrong.
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
January 08 2013 13:56 GMT
#18
Rekees clearly trippin' on e-sports! Thanks :D
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 08 2013 14:00 GMT
#19
On January 08 2013 22:12 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 20:30 tj341 wrote:
thanks SeeKeR

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to thank our families. I also want to thank the fans for cheering on the players who can't secure much victories.

Wooki thanks you Bisu fans (lol)

I laughed

Also, I'm still uncertain how to pronounce P7GAB.

Thanks for the translation super saiyan Seeker!


In Korean, P7GAB is pronounced as Pchilgab, since 7 = chil in Korean. Pchilgab means "To cover yourself or others entirely with blood".

~ source: liquipedia

This guy is sick. Thank you for the interview SeeKeR
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
January 08 2013 14:00 GMT
#20
On January 08 2013 22:12 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 20:30 tj341 wrote:
thanks SeeKeR

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to thank our families. I also want to thank the fans for cheering on the players who can't secure much victories.

Wooki thanks you Bisu fans (lol)

I laughed

Also, I'm still uncertain how to pronounce P7GAB.




I just go Pee-Seven-GAB!
kiss kiss fall in love
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 765
Hyun 52
NotJumperer 44
Bale 32
Killer 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto160
League of Legends
JimRising 504
Counter-Strike
edward35
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
Other Games
summit1g8503
Coldzera 702
olofmeister547
ceh9499
C9.Mang0282
Happy208
Sick149
NeuroSwarm85
ViBE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2293
League of Legends
• Rush948
• Jankos724
• Stunt371
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 20m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.