• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11121 users

Supernova gets a new look - Page 28

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 Next All
imperator-xy
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Germany1377 Posts
December 30 2012 02:50 GMT
#541
looks good
pt
Profile Joined November 2010
United States813 Posts
December 30 2012 02:55 GMT
#542
he was handsome before. now he looks like a generic stud.
EG-TL!
Dreamer.T
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3584 Posts
December 30 2012 02:57 GMT
#543
Tbh, im not a big fan of altering your appearance via surgery, but for him I definitely feel it was really worth it! I'm sure he's very happy with the results.
Forever the best, IMMvp <3
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
December 30 2012 04:27 GMT
#544
On December 30 2012 11:55 pt wrote:
he was handsome before. now he looks like a generic stud.


I think he was below average, even for a progamer.

Then again I think Parting, Squirtle and MMA are some of the sexiest dudes I've seen so the progamer qualifier isn't really necessary.
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46473 Posts
December 30 2012 04:53 GMT
#545
On December 30 2012 13:27 zefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 11:55 pt wrote:
he was handsome before. now he looks like a generic stud.


I think he was below average, even for a progamer.

Then again I think Parting, Squirtle and MMA are some of the sexiest dudes I've seen so the progamer qualifier isn't really necessary.


Really? Parting?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Bonkarooni
Profile Joined October 2010
United States383 Posts
December 30 2012 05:08 GMT
#546
On December 28 2012 13:19 Zenbrez wrote:
Quite the difference O.o

If he's happy, cool I guess. Don't know how I feel about doing this kinda thing though


Cultural differences. Its a lot more accepted in korea.
X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
December 30 2012 05:22 GMT
#547
On December 30 2012 13:53 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 13:27 zefreak wrote:
On December 30 2012 11:55 pt wrote:
he was handsome before. now he looks like a generic stud.


I think he was below average, even for a progamer.

Then again I think Parting, Squirtle and MMA are some of the sexiest dudes I've seen so the progamer qualifier isn't really necessary.


Really? Parting?


imho parting > squirtle, but MMA is definitely sexiest amongst the three, imho MMA is infact handsomest amongst ESF korean pros
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
mokumoku
Profile Joined January 2012
157 Posts
December 30 2012 05:33 GMT
#548
Looks a lot better, will help him in real life as well.

A good choice.
0gooby0
Profile Joined September 2012
23 Posts
January 05 2013 05:46 GMT
#549
[image loading]

do I sense marineking in here
???
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
January 05 2013 05:53 GMT
#550
On December 30 2012 14:22 X3GoldDot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 13:53 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On December 30 2012 13:27 zefreak wrote:
On December 30 2012 11:55 pt wrote:
he was handsome before. now he looks like a generic stud.


I think he was below average, even for a progamer.

Then again I think Parting, Squirtle and MMA are some of the sexiest dudes I've seen so the progamer qualifier isn't really necessary.


Really? Parting?


imho parting > squirtle, but MMA is definitely sexiest amongst the three, imho MMA is infact handsomest amongst ESF korean pros

:O

But Squirtle is so cute
Refer to my post.
0gooby0
Profile Joined September 2012
23 Posts
January 05 2013 05:55 GMT
#551
On January 05 2013 14:53 Zenbrez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 14:22 X3GoldDot wrote:
On December 30 2012 13:53 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On December 30 2012 13:27 zefreak wrote:
On December 30 2012 11:55 pt wrote:
he was handsome before. now he looks like a generic stud.


I think he was below average, even for a progamer.

Then again I think Parting, Squirtle and MMA are some of the sexiest dudes I've seen so the progamer qualifier isn't really necessary.


Really? Parting?


imho parting > squirtle, but MMA is definitely sexiest amongst the three, imho MMA is infact handsomest amongst ESF korean pros

:O

But Squirtle is so cute


squirtle never smiles
???
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
January 05 2013 06:06 GMT
#552
Time to quit progaming and go into the KPOP industry IMO
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Sephy90
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1785 Posts
January 05 2013 06:09 GMT
#553
On December 30 2012 14:08 Bonkarooni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2012 13:19 Zenbrez wrote:
Quite the difference O.o

If he's happy, cool I guess. Don't know how I feel about doing this kinda thing though


Cultural differences. Its a lot more accepted in korea.

It's a lot more accepted in terms of some people calling his type of surgery "treatment" and not plastic surgery. It's what I've heard from a friend. Correct me if I'm wrong though~
"So I turned the lights off at night and practiced by myself"
MarkCJ
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada239 Posts
January 08 2013 22:34 GMT
#554
On January 05 2013 14:46 0gooby0 wrote:
[image loading]

do I sense marineking in here


Plastic surgery gave him +1 marine micro
"Roses are red, QoP is blue, Anti-Mage is imba, so fuck you." Startale_Life | SKT_Bisu Hwaiting!
zefreak
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States2731 Posts
January 08 2013 22:42 GMT
#555
On December 30 2012 13:53 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2012 13:27 zefreak wrote:
On December 30 2012 11:55 pt wrote:
he was handsome before. now he looks like a generic stud.


I think he was below average, even for a progamer.

Then again I think Parting, Squirtle and MMA are some of the sexiest dudes I've seen so the progamer qualifier isn't really necessary.


Really? Parting?


Maybe it's just me but Parting is super cute, he had the rough, tousled hair thing going on for a while which was cool and now he just looks good
www.gosu-sc.com - Starcraft News, Strategy and Merchandise
Hot_Ice
Profile Joined January 2013
139 Posts
February 16 2013 17:01 GMT
#556
--- Nuked ---
Kaeru
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Sweden552 Posts
February 16 2013 17:08 GMT
#557
--- Nuked ---
Warlock40
Profile Joined September 2011
601 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-16 17:20:33
February 16 2013 17:19 GMT
#558
I guess the main change was in the eyes, but that alone makes him look radically different.

And omg, that last picture of him with the scarf..... I find myself oddly intrigued.
FreeZer
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden288 Posts
February 17 2013 22:31 GMT
#559
On December 29 2012 09:26 NoGasfOu wrote:
Why not. You people don't go the the dentist to get your teeth fixed? What's the difference? They all use tools to fix imperfect parts of your body.


The difference is that straightening teeth is health care primarily - the visual improvement is just a bonus.
Ahh Scept-- hey where did you come from?
Farmer Poopy
Profile Joined October 2011
258 Posts
February 17 2013 22:36 GMT
#560
Can't believe I'm talking about this, but imo Squirtle is the best looking (sc2 korean) progamer, Parting doesn't really come to mind when I think of that.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 214
Lowko31
ProTech13
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1767
Larva 974
Horang2 729
BeSt 639
Hyuk 456
soO 403
EffOrt 340
ZerO 250
Zeus 183
Stork 81
[ Show more ]
Rush 79
Killer 64
Light 64
Shinee 63
Mind 33
ToSsGirL 29
Mong 27
Yoon 27
Bale 22
Terrorterran 22
Sacsri 18
PianO 17
HiyA 9
Dota 2
XaKoH 665
XcaliburYe302
Counter-Strike
byalli926
Other Games
singsing1507
olofmeister1340
ceh9692
crisheroes212
Livibee187
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH336
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Jankos1862
• Stunt403
Other Games
• WagamamaTV92
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.